Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
skuzz99

skuzz99

cool bro, lookin forward to see u work sum magic with these babies. soundz like a reall killah strain! best of luck broski, im sure u will nail it :)

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

cool bro, lookin forward to see u work sum magic with these babies. soundz like a reall killah strain! best of luck broski, im sure u will nail it :)

Thx alot bro last few grows went well so lets hope this one does too...stay tuned!

Looking good Mitchy!

Thx alot bro!

Ur cuttins look in great shape, unoform in growth too.

Thx Krasi....was scared of the mites this guy had but I think they are gone for good no signs still and growing strong...stay tuned my friend!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

whats up everyone hope all is good in the hood!

Got a new camera today so iv'e been playing around with it a lil bit...shes nothing special but still a great lil camera for the price its a FujiFilm Finepix S2980....im not good with tecnology so im still tinkering with her.....my old cam was alot easier but way shittier was only 4 MP this one is 14MP and I still took some good shots on mu old lil nikon 4600 so hopefully this only improves the bud shots!

Here is the tent at day 2 flower would have vegged a lil longer but needed to harvest this at a certain date!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here is my vegging mama's Chem Valley.......Rockstar.....Purple Kush.......Jack The Ripper.....E.C.S.D......

and finally the Dawg-Goo's ( Afgooey x Chemdog D) they haven't been getting any love but will get it now that im set back up so these babies should be booming soon...and also cracking my 6 Southern Comfort's (Mass Super Skunk x Dirty Dawg) dirty dawg is an Afghani/Chemdog D cross im pretty sure!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

New cam, better pics, and new genetics, it`s getting more and more interesting:)

yes it is my friend....still getting to know the camera but she is taking some nice shots and shoots good video too.....stay tuned!

That it is. Should be a good show. :)

I hope she will impress....temps have been higher then I like but it's summer and I don't have option to setup another ac unit to much power.....cheers bro!

Jeezer

Jeezer

Looking good Mitchy, cant wait to see what those beans have in store for you. Ive been wanting to order some seeds from them, just dont have any funds for it right now.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking good Mitchy, cant wait to see what those beans have in store for you. Ive been wanting to order some seeds from them, just dont have any funds for it right now.

whats up Jeezer....how yah been?......Im pumped to try these beans out as well got 4 of their strains now and hopefully will get some more....hope u get to run some as well soon.....but thx for stopping by and stay tuned bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well pretty pissed just got really baked and was at the store getting some munchies when I saw a pack of gobstoppers on the shelf thought hey haven't had candy in awhile and haven't had those since I was a kid so I grab a pack head home and eat a few and for some reason I decide to bite one as hard as I can and chipped a nice chunk out of my tooth lol.....dentist on monday damnnnnnn......anyways not eating candy ever again for the rest of my life hahahahah! maybe not the soft coke bottle candies!

Anyways enuff of the BS ther plants are looking great and the southern comfort seeds all sprouted out the dirt......so I now have 5 Dawg-G00's and 4 Southern Comforts to play around with hopefully find some keepers!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

lookin super sweet so far broski!

damn about the chipped tooth! lol

lol thx bro.....stay tuned for more updates!

Damn that sux! Lol sounds a bit funny tho. U musta been pretty stoned.

Yah it was a lil annoying for sure....went to dentist and I have to get that tooth crowned anyways so don't matter to much except 1000$ for it.....a dental plan must be nice lol!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Made some Iso oil outta some Jack Herer x Hempstar shake and lil buds I had lying around and Im pretty impressed with the results...seems to be way easier to purge then BHO but comes out alot darker......it smells just like the bud and taste like candy just like weed in a vaporizer kinda taste......gonna run some more I think Og x Bubba next!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

how long have you been running then afgoo's..... !

Just cracked them not long ago Haven't even sexed the seedlings yet......hoping for some afgooey dominant plants male and female but I only got 5 to pick from!

thx for stopping by!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Filling in nicely lots of new growth everyday............very good outdoor strain as well I ran them a couple years ago outdoors and put a couple out again this year...out of all my outdoors the ISS has no sign of any bug damage while every other one does.....my buddy has a pack of Brainwarp (Texada Timewarp x Early Burberry) that im gonna grab same breeder as the Iss.....hopefully make a bomb outdoor strain hitting a male brainwarp to a Iss clone to shorten the flower time a lilttle.....will keep yah posted!

Top Bottom