Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
miko

miko

Well boys, just tried my first few batches with the Smart Still - distiller.. fucking kick ass. My batch from A-Z from freezer to usable wax was 30 minutes. It is ready to use in 5 minutes after distilling, as it pulls all the alcohol out and yes, into a re-usable jug.

I am noticing I get about 1/4 alcohol back from each batch.. with the high cost of everClear I was hoping it would be more, but shit... 1/4th reusable aint too bad. What, ever 5th batch free then.. hahah.

Its a double bonus, 1. saves back some alcohol, 2., intead of it taking 1-2 days, it will take 1 hour.

Oh, I bought a SmartStill from over seas and it was here in 4 days. Simple. Easy and oh, yes I open a door and have a fan blowing on the distiller motor just to be extra safe.

Anyone have any tips on what kind of tray/ container I can use for my wax between vape batches? I was using wax paper, but that aint the best I bet...

Peace gents.

bigdaddyg8

bigdaddyg8

Well boys, just tried my first few batches with the Smart Still - distiller.. fucking kick ass. My batch from A-Z from freezer to usable wax was 30 minutes. It is ready to use in 5 minutes after distilling, as it pulls all the alcohol out and yes, into a re-usable jug.

I am noticing I get about 1/4 alcohol back from each batch.. with the high cost of everClear I was hoping it would be more, but shit... 1/4th reusable aint too bad. What, ever 5th batch free then.. hahah.

Its a double bonus, 1. saves back some alcohol, 2., intead of it taking 1-2 days, it will take 1 hour.

Oh, I bought a SmartStill from over seas and it was here in 4 days. Simple. Easy and oh, yes I open a door and have a fan blowing on the distiller motor just to be extra safe.

Anyone have any tips on what kind of tray/ container I can use for my wax between vape batches? I was using wax paper, but that aint the best I bet...

Peace gents.
parchment paper !

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Peace gents.
Yes parchment. ...not wax paper if you can.... do you have any pics of usable product?

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Peace gents.

Grab you some silicone mats, that's what I always scrape onto from my pan.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I have been wanting to get one of these, it would be perfect for cooking the alcohol off. You could set it to 110° and just stir it every once in a while. The ceramic induction cookware would probably clean easily also.

http://www.nuwavepic.com

I've gotta friend who uses one of those. I've never really asked him how he likes it. I wish they made one a rectangular pryex could fit on.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I'm talking about a portable cooktop that I could set to 100-110 and walk away. What I'm using now fluctuates a lot so I've gotta keep a close eye on it.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Induction wont work on pyrex, only certain metal. You could put an induction pan with water in it and pyrex in the water maybe.
There's a stainless plate you can get and put any thing on it. Got one and use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom