Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

My iso isn't green, you have too much chlorophyll trapped in the oil when extracting. Let the jar sit over night under a t8. It will null the green tint. My iso oil is light amber when spread thin. The above pics look black cause there's alot in that dish.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Might have to reward the iso in either more iso or some 153*proof alcohol, then finish in the rice cooker. Hate to add more liquid to my finished product. But I don't think it's decarb'd enough. So either redo in the rice cooker, or toss in the oven and finish decarbing. It's too thick at its present state to draw up or dose out in a syringe .

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I left some qwec on a razorblade after scraping a dish and the next day the whole razor was rusted and the slab on it is much darker amber than the rest, I think I will still dab it...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Qwet?
Ethanol?

Mine came out deep red/amber is hard shatter. I did pull a vac on it in my chamber for a bit. Reason why it's rock hard.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My iso isn't green, you have too much chlorophyll trapped in the oil when extracting. Let the jar sit over night under a t8. It will null the green tint. My iso oil is light amber when spread thin. The above pics look black cause there's alot in that dish.
Shes not talking about iso slabs... she talking RSO.. one is shake and filter very fast and the other is you let the material soak in the iso for days.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yep, used about 2 ounces of trim and got almost 12ml of oil. :) Ooey gooey green wonderfulness! :D

The word green is what I was talking about for the chlorophyll removal. Even an overnight soak, the green tinge can still be removed for a more dark amber result vs a green result.

GrammaHydro

GrammaHydro

Hiya GT
My news is sad news. Husband has cancer in his right lung and liver. We just found out yesterday and still know very little. Needless to say I'm gonna take the medicine more seriously. Before it was just for fun and play. I have made iso and qwet and butter and coconut oil. Now I'm wanting to make gummy bears. Here is my problem...after I evaporate all my Everclear hash oil how can I use this in recipes? Will it just clump in the jello?
I do not have fancy equipment such as magical butter machine or a vac chamber or that stuff. I don't have the budget for any of that. Will you be my buddy and help me along with your advise?

I'm scared man.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I only use iso or ethanol extracts for my edibles.

Depending on what the recipe calls for, butter or veg oil. Put desired amount of extract in metal.bowl, preheat oven to 293*. Cover extract in bowl with foil tightly. Bake for 9 mins. Remove from heat, ad desired amount of oil.or butter per recipe directions. Put bowl in double boiler, add butter or oil, cook for 25 mins on low about 140* tops. Stir stir.stir.until.well blended. Let cool. Thenextract is now decarbd and ready for injestion. Make recipe as directed.

This is my dosage amount per extract used for 12 edibles

BHO 1.5g
Rosin 1.25g
Keif 2.5g
Bubble hash 2.0g
Ethanol 2.0
Iso oil 2.0

Hope this helps

Thc is not solvable in sugar solutions or just water. It needs a fat source to bind to first.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hiya GT
My news is sad news. Husband has cancer in his right lung and liver. We just found out yesterday and still know very little. Needless to say I'm gonna take the medicine more seriously. Before it was just for fun and play. I have made iso and qwet and butter and coconut oil. Now I'm wanting to make gummy bears. Here is my problem...after I evaporate all my Everclear hash oil how can I use this in recipes? Will it just clump in the jello?
I do not have fancy equipment such as magical butter machine or a vac chamber or that stuff. I don't have the budget for any of that. Will you be my buddy and help me along with your advise?

I'm scared man.
Im very sorry to hear. There are many ways to ingest it. Foods, concentrates like rso, and maybe vapeing for him.i got ya

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
@GrammaHydro read this for easy concentrates

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hiya GT

I'm scared man.

So sorry to hear this GrammaHydro. Grampa will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Robert72181

Robert72181

I only use iso or ethanol extracts for my edibles.

Depending on what the recipe calls for, butter or veg oil. Put desired amount of extract in metal.bowl, preheat oven to 293*. Cover extract in bowl with foil tightly. Bake for 9 mins. Remove from heat, ad desired amount of oil.or butter per recipe directions. Put bowl in double boiler, add butter or oil, cook for 25 mins on low about 140* tops. Stir stir.stir.until.well blended. Let cool. Thenextract is now decarbd and ready for injestion. Make recipe as directed.

This is my dosage amount per extract used for 12 edibles

BHO 1.5g
Rosin 1.25g
Keif 2.5g
Bubble hash 2.0g
Ethanol 2.0
Iso oil 2.0

Hope this helps

Thc is not solvable in sugar solutions or just water. It needs a fat source to bind to first.
Very sorry to hear that my prayers go out to you

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Oh my words surely I don't use all those oils in the meds? You mean use 2 grams of iso or ethanol or bho etc...to a recipe right?
To make edible rick simpson oil for curing cancer from the whole flower you want the flowers to be bone dry but it doesnt really matter if it is all frozen because you are eating it and the plant matter is just extra medicine. Edible oils must be cooked at a higher temp for a longer period to decarb the thc and make it usable by your body.
Here is a tutorial on one way to make it, they same can be done with a mesh strainer and an electric stovetop, you just have to be careful not to get it too hot.
A fan blowing over the top of the evaporating alcohol on the stove greatly increases the rate of evaporation.

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

Hiya GT

I'm scared man.
Canna Caps is what I recommend once he gets used to smaller doses. Fourtwenty_Circuit is an old member here and is on FB. He did mention last week taking a social media break. Great person. No reason to soak product for days at all..we just soak/shake for a few minutes when using a polar solvent like everclear. I personally bought a nuwave cooker to decarb in an oil bath and I also bought the alcohol still. Where I live it's worth it to stay stealthy. Cost was only a couple hundred dollars. As for the Manuka Honey additive..I had a reaction to the pollen in it so I tend to leave it out. Not for persons who are sensitive to bee venom or pollen. But it is interesting stuff if you're not sensitive.

not sure if I can post pdf here..let me keep trying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom