Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

here is the prob with that I been having cof filter been taking way to long to strain maybe cheese cloth??

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

what if maybe put it in a press but I think u might get some other stuff in the mix u might not want

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
here is the prob with that I been having cof filter been taking way to long to strain maybe cheese cloth??
Put less in the coffee filter... close the top and pinch it with your fingers then take your hand and squeeze the bottom of the filter with your other hand. Dont let gravity do it... squeeze them filters

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

cheese cloth wont bust I don't think take the bud put in cloth twist in a ball and in to the vice?/?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
cheese cloth wont bust I don't think take the bud put in cloth twist in a ball and in to the vice?/?
You want to get a lab grade silk screen... 25 micron preferably... i think on page 2 or 3 i posted a link to amazon

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

lab grade sounds fancy to night ill try EC with what they say 3 cof filters? in a stack then squeeze it ok to let it just air vape or does it need some type of cooking not just to speed the vape time ???

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
lab grade sounds fancy to night ill try EC with what they say 3 cof filters? in a stack then squeeze it ok to let it just air vape or does it need some type of cooking not just to speed the vape time ???
Yes do 3 paper filters... it kinda makes it a bit tougher to break.. as far as evap... you have people in this thread that use toasters and electric griddles on low, germination mats, then some let naturally evap at room temp.(all with good results) In order to do this in a few hours then you need a heat source

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

nope sure could not make it though it all lol I get lost with peoples back in forth I think I got about 15 page in and then the last 5 pages

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Yes do 3 paper filters... it kinda makes it a bit tougher to break.. as far as evap... you have people in this thread that use toasters and electric griddles on low, germination mats, then some let naturally evap at room temp.(all with good results) In order to do this in a few hours then you need a heat source
right I read all this in here but was wondering what u thought I done it both ways seems to get to the same turn out never done it on a toasters all ways did a crock pot or dub boil or let it set out for about 6 days

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I see where u coming from but I feel like im just fact checking the 15 I got to is all in the last 20 of chating with gt

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
right I read all this in here but was wondering what u thought I done it both ways seems to get to the same turn out never done it on a toasters all ways did a crock pot or dub boil or let it set out for about 6 days
I know its all covered because i have answered your exact questions about 5 different times i think in this thread hahahah ... all cool bro... im here to help.

When leaving the plant material in the booze for too long you start to pull other materials into the booze which adds extra steps to remove(the green) if you filter COLD AND QUICK and cook it low and slow (couple hours) then you are pretty much guaranteed the results i get... and in a very simple fashion... no crazy blast tubes and cook vacs required

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

i run a batch of 2nd and 3rd wash stuff that was maybe shook for 60 seconds. a tad darker
20161022 191348
20161023 101412

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom