• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
holy freaking cow I just seen your post 40$ a bottle of EC looks like im not trying it after all ISO cost me max 8$ lol
The reason i do iso too.... gets rather pricey if you screw up with ec

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

where do u get your iso from?? walgreens or cvs have some good stuff

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
whats funny is I came here to ask how to get just lighter color iso and its all about EC
Not all about everclear. .. but most prefer everclear i think. Booze is booze though bud... its just a stripper

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and the webpage I would hope would have to give up my info and the gov just cant take it from them

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

and the webpage I would hope would have to give up my info and the gov just cant take it from them
just teasing with you.
i quietly watched your entrance here at fort thc and you had more questions in your first 2 days than ive had in my last 2 years.

o ya, no qracklè and a decent hit, i grind and pack a small bowl, scrape with a dental pick then heat with a lighter a few good drops off the end into the middle of the bowl.

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

the wash on the left was a 10-12 sec shake, the right was maybe 18-20 seconds.View attachment 641480

heres the quick wash
View attachment 641485 and the 20 second
View attachment 641486
On that first clean looking batch that's got the good color..have you tried winterizing after the wash..also are you heating it up to a liquid after the winterization? I'm gonna try a batch in the still and then do those steps after. The last time I did that(without still) it came out like shatter and clean clean..not goey at all

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

On that first clean looking batch that's got the good color..have you tried winterizing after the wash..also are you heating it up to a liquid after the winterization? I'm gonna try a batch in the still and then do those steps after. The last time I did that(without still) it came out like shatter and clean clean..not goey at all
winterizing and keeping everthing super cold and doing as much in the freezer as you can. ill filter sometimes 2 or 3 times in the freezer. when i thought id give this a try i dug out my oil making stuff from a couple years ago. heres the cup i would do my final cook and decarb in, it was wrapped in a towel and put away wet. i think its possible to get so called bag appeal with a longer wash and doing everthing in the freezer. its going to hit good no matter how long you wash. taste and appearance? i personally dont care what it looks like .
if your rh is low enough im thinking it will dry out eventually,
did i answer your? i freeze everthing, wash it filter through a bag from magic butter like a small bubble bg, then through a filter while in the freezer. let it sit overnight in the freezer then filter again while in the freezer one more time.
20161017 192324

Last edited:
Natural

Natural

winterizing and keeping everthing super cold and doing as much in the freezer as you can. ill filter sometimes 2 or 3 times in the freezer. when i thought id give this a try i dug out my oil making stuff from a couple years ago. heres the cup i would do my final cook and decarb in, it was wrapped in a towel and put away wet. i think its possible to get so called bag appeal with a longer wash and doing everthing in the freezer. its going to hit good no matter how long you wash. taste and appearance? i personally dont care what it looks like .
if your rh is low enough im thinking it will dry out eventually,
View attachment 641756
right on..pretty much curious on how close I can get to stable wax using the still. I always do second washes for rso..or to mix with glycerine for a tinc. The still was purchased for the sole reason of making rso. thanks for the info

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

just teasing with you.
i quietly watched your entrance here at fort thc and you had more questions in your first 2 days than ive had in my last 2 years.

o ya, no qracklè and a decent hit, i grind and pack a small bowl, scrape with a dental pick then heat with a lighter a few good drops off the end into the middle of the bowl.

yep that is why I joined here is to ask as many questions as I could

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom