Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nice work, I have a half gallon of 153 proof diesel I'm trying to finish evaping today or tomorrow from my trimmer clean-out. Then into my vac chamber to finish her off. I'm using my griddle on 170*, then into my oven for 10 mins at 170*.

My last go at this made some super awesome pull n snap shatter and tasted great in my rig.

Now if I could guarantee the same shatter results with all my trim I'd be down, but cant afford to f up 3 gallon zip locks of trim vs letting my oil guy work his magic on it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Nice work, I have a half gallon of 153 proof diesel I'm trying to finish evaping today or tomorrow from my trimmer clean-out. Then into my vac chamber to finish her off. I'm using my griddle on 170*, then into my oven for 10 mins at 170*.

My last go at this made some super awesome pull n snap shatter and tasted great in my rig.

Now if I could guarantee the same shatter results with all my trim I'd be down, but cant afford to f up 3 gallon zip locks of trim vs letting my oil guy work his magic on it.
I been doin my own for years but what you just said is why i made these threads... people rely on others and some people are getting screwed... i have a bud on another forum that took like a pound of nugs in for a run and the extract company. .. didnt deliver on time, took more money than should have and i know they snapped a huge chunk off for themselves. ... i like when people have control of their own process that way there is no extra wait or theft. If you got bags of trim like that i would personally start practicing my own... well thats how i got my start

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my wax guy is extremely well know in the community, a breeder and well if I mention the 2 names they are associated with, you'll know who they are if your in Mi. I cant risk f'n up all my trim in the hopes my shit come out proper. its worth it to me to pay out 50% and get a 1.5z (usual return) on my trim, they buy the tane, I only supply the trim.

I just do small amounts at this time tweaking my processes. I already have a pretty sweet 3 gal vac chamber, silicone adjustable heat mat, 5cfm 2stage pump to work with. if this half gallon of diesel comes out great, I might give 1 gal bag a shot, or my entire cbd plants flowers/trim I planned on extracting

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
my wax guy is extremely well know in the community, a breeder and well if I mention the 2 names they are associated with, you'll know who they are if your in Mi. I cant risk f'n up all my trim in the hopes my shit come out proper. its worth it to me to pay out 50% and get a 1.5z (usual return) on my trim, they buy the tane, I only supply the trim.

I just do small amounts at this time tweaking my processes. I already have a pretty sweet 3 gal vac chamber, silicone adjustable heat mat, 5cfm 2stage pump to work with. if this half gallon of diesel comes out great, I might give 1 gal bag a shot, or my entire cbd plants flowers/trim I planned on extracting
im from the Triangle brotha..... nor cal... 50% yikes!!!!.... but if its reliable thats all that counts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom