Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Yup a filter is a filter... some like unbleached. .. some dont really care much... but its the same slabber.

Right on dude! Gonna give it a go in the morning. My toaster only has a warm setting and then jumps to 200. I'm guessing to stay at warm setting

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Right on dude! Gonna give it a go in the morning. My toaster only has a warm setting and then jumps to 200. I'm guessing to stay at warm setting
Ya might as well leave it on warm and just let it do its thing

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Nice work, I have a half gallon of 153 proof diesel I'm trying to finish evaping today or tomorrow from my trimmer clean-out. Then into my vac chamber to finish her off. I'm using my griddle on 170*, then into my oven for 10 mins at 170*.

My last go at this made some super awesome pull n snap shatter and tasted great in my rig.

Now if I could guarantee the same shatter results with all my trim I'd be down, but cant afford to f up 3 gallon zip locks of trim vs letting my oil guy work his magic on it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Nice work, I have a half gallon of 153 proof diesel I'm trying to finish evaping today or tomorrow from my trimmer clean-out. Then into my vac chamber to finish her off. I'm using my griddle on 170*, then into my oven for 10 mins at 170*.

My last go at this made some super awesome pull n snap shatter and tasted great in my rig.

Now if I could guarantee the same shatter results with all my trim I'd be down, but cant afford to f up 3 gallon zip locks of trim vs letting my oil guy work his magic on it.

I been doin my own for years but what you just said is why i made these threads... people rely on others and some people are getting screwed... i have a bud on another forum that took like a pound of nugs in for a run and the extract company. .. didnt deliver on time, took more money than should have and i know they snapped a huge chunk off for themselves. ... i like when people have control of their own process that way there is no extra wait or theft. If you got bags of trim like that i would personally start practicing my own... well thats how i got my start

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my wax guy is extremely well know in the community, a breeder and well if I mention the 2 names they are associated with, you'll know who they are if your in Mi. I cant risk f'n up all my trim in the hopes my shit come out proper. its worth it to me to pay out 50% and get a 1.5z (usual return) on my trim, they buy the tane, I only supply the trim.

I just do small amounts at this time tweaking my processes. I already have a pretty sweet 3 gal vac chamber, silicone adjustable heat mat, 5cfm 2stage pump to work with. if this half gallon of diesel comes out great, I might give 1 gal bag a shot, or my entire cbd plants flowers/trim I planned on extracting

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
my wax guy is extremely well know in the community, a breeder and well if I mention the 2 names they are associated with, you'll know who they are if your in Mi. I cant risk f'n up all my trim in the hopes my shit come out proper. its worth it to me to pay out 50% and get a 1.5z (usual return) on my trim, they buy the tane, I only supply the trim.

I just do small amounts at this time tweaking my processes. I already have a pretty sweet 3 gal vac chamber, silicone adjustable heat mat, 5cfm 2stage pump to work with. if this half gallon of diesel comes out great, I might give 1 gal bag a shot, or my entire cbd plants flowers/trim I planned on extracting
im from the Triangle brotha..... nor cal... 50% yikes!!!!.... but if its reliable thats all that counts

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

50% is the going rate if only supplying the trim.

Just got done evaporating this last batch of etoh. Half already done in the vac chamber and will try some tonight in my rig

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
well i did ask for pics at first cause i thought fer sure i would see some hokey setup with a plate on top of your toaster with a pc fan and maybe a heat lamp lmao.
You caught me when all my cook shit is in storage. ..im moving.... and couldn't find the pics to the last how to... sorry bud

sixstring

sixstring

Its all good man,now that we know its a toaster oven its a lil easier to picture how your doin it.i bought a real nice digital hotplate and a stainless pan.im gunna use 190proof everclear and my 25 mic bubble bag and see how it goes.cold n fast,low n slow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom