• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I'm hitting that shit right now and I'm couch locked,lol.
Hey GT mine is not shattering where you can break off pieces like yours?is there a trick??
Does your stuff look like wax? ... you might need to go a little slower and then temper it back better

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
any one els try doing this with a rez ball I did not have any real luck with it kinda just melted then turned to powder rez lol I used close it a oz rez ball
I dont recommend it with refry but people do it...

Freshone

Freshone

Does your stuff look like wax? ... you might need to go a little slower and then temper it back better
No not like wax but like thick and sticky,not hard or slabby but on the verge of it.im gonna do a double batch tomorrow.I have to be close,do you freeze yours?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
No not like wax but like thick and sticky,not hard or slabby but on the verge of it.im gonna do a double batch tomorrow.I have to be close,do you freeze yours?
Yes... freeze the iso.. freeze the weed... freeze the jar... freeze everything ... then work FAST

Freshone

Freshone

You can sure tell what you do all day,lol.
I got that part down teach,quick and cold/low and slow,Im talking about the end product,do you keep it in the freeze?I'm going with even lower temp cook than 150 this time,ill try 125.Its not hard like yours but it smokes damn good.
Btw I was not the one who threw the rolled up paper ball at you but that was my roach on the floor..

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You can sure tell what you do all day,lol.
I got that part down teach,quick and cold/low and slow,Im talking about the end product,do you keep it in the freeze?I'm going with even lower temp cook than 150 this time,ill try 125.Its not hard like yours but it smokes damn good.
Btw I was not the one who threw the rolled up paper ball at you but that was my roach on the floor..
Ya.... once its tempered back into a chunk... throw it in the freezer... itll snap

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I take it u got a link or a side by side I could see love the info???

and how is making hash with cold water as the stripper and using iso ec really much dif and u just trying to remove as much of the thc as u can??? might take a car bus bike what have u but all still going to the same place just dif way of getting there???

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

and is this the same chlorophyll billy madison the was talking about ??

Freshone

Freshone

still not understanding so u saying u not trying to remove the thc from the bud leafs steam ??
When you put the ISO/ever clear in it literally melts all the trichomes into solution instantly then you filter that off away from the green product used to make it.You can see the clear ISO go to a golden color when it's loaded,hope that helps.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I take it u got a link or a side by side I could see love the info???

and how is making hash with cold water as the stripper and using iso ec really much dif and u just trying to remove as much of the thc as u can??? might take a car bus bike what have u but all still going to the same place just dif way of getting there???
Not at all... ice water rip (hash) you can go nice and slow and beat the trichs off and water will never pull chlorophyll
Booze will strip the whole damn plant.... you can go slow and warm with booze and make RSO... you can work work quick and cold and make slabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom