Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
WS4U

WS4U

so would that be a good first dab? heh. cant wait to try a dab. sounds like what i need. with my damn tolerance. blah.. wish i had the tolerance of a kid i guess these days. hah
Its on a whole nother level when done correctly....ive also made nasty oil a couple times over the years and then its fucking rough and nasty and best just used in edibles......also i would never dab this much its just a waste when people do those huge dabs imo. I was just picking it up to show it was so stable i could actually hold it in my hands lol

jipp

jipp

Its on a whole nother level when done correctly....ive also made nasty oil a couple times over the years and then its fucking rough and nasty and best just used in edibles......also i would never dab this much its just a waste when people do those huge dabs imo. I was just picking it up to show it was so stable i could actually hold it in my hands lol

i am starting to take bigger hits. opiates gave me some shallow lungs i am working on that with each bong hit. hah.. but yeah i hear ya on the whole thing as a dab. that is not what i meant, just the quality.. since to be quite honest everything iv tried a the disp has not done much to kick my ass. so, yeah..

and i cant afford to dab there commercial oil.. so i will just wait till i get my own and then try to make some rosin.. and butter for sure.. i liked the 1g edible i made last week.. was a great pain free day. hah.. gave me hope..

with home made edibles and herb, i am gonna start living a good life again, and be in less pain than on the opiates, hah.

rock on.
chris.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i am starting to take bigger hits. opiates gave me some shallow lungs i am working on that with each bong hit. hah.. but yeah i hear ya on the whole thing as a dab. that is not what i meant, just the quality.. since to be quite honest everything iv tried a the disp has not done much to kick my ass. so, yeah..

and i cant afford to dab there commercial oil.. so i will just wait till i get my own and then try to make some rosin.. and butter for sure.. i liked the 1g edible i made last week.. was a great pain free day. hah.. gave me hope..

with home made edibles and herb, i am gonna start living a good life again, and be in less pain than on the opiates, hah.

rock on.
chris.
Butter is some serious stuff... dabs hit you immediately in the face and butter creeps up and kicks your ass... quality medicine.. youre going to have a ton of trim to play with after a grow.

WS4U

WS4U

Butter is some serious stuff... dabs hit you immediately in the face and butter creeps up and kicks your ass... quality medicine.. youre going to have a ton of trim to play with after a grow.
Yep , pow right in the kisser! Dab sweats and sit the fuck down mister lol. I only run trim but after this result i think im gonna try some bud.......get me a Slab like the big boys lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Cannatonic 4 cbd HP cut
Qwiso wash

Once cool, it's shatter consistency
20170216 191303
20170217 114548
20170217 114555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom