Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
WS4U

WS4U

3rd wash, still got 1g out. thats 4g Oil out of 40g sugartrim and i got a fourth wash to scrape. First 3 washes have been for about 30 seconds each. Fourth one was for about 2-3 minutes.
Do you notice a huge taste difference between the washes? Your rate seems right around mine, but I normally just poor all my washes into the same pan and evaporate the huge batch. Looks like some yummy oil.cheers

BigBun

BigBun

Do you notice a huge taste difference between the washes? Your rate seems right around mine, but I normally just poor all my washes into the same pan and evaporate the huge batch. Looks like some yummy oil.cheers

i am honestly the wrong person to ask about taste and smell hahaha. i dont like the taste of extracts at all, for me they all taste like sweet syrup hash jägermeister :D Doesnt matter if it was rosin, bho or qwiso. it all tasted the same to me with just some veeeeery slight differences. I mainly let friends smoke my extracts or when i cant get high from weed. or i make e-juice with it.

WS4U

WS4U

i am honestly the wrong person to ask about taste and smell hahaha. i dont like the taste of extracts at all, for me they all taste like sweet syrup hash jägermeister :D Doesnt matter if it was rosin, bho or qwiso. it all tasted the same to me with just some veeeeery slight differences. I mainly let friends smoke my extracts or when i cant get high from weed. or i make e-juice with it.
Rosin is by far my fave, the mellow smoothness and intense flavors. Love squishing sift and gettin rosin<3 someday gonna sift a whole plant for funsies;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom