Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Place your liquid iso wash jar under a light for 12hrs or so (sealed). The light will get rid of most if not all of the green (chlyorrphyll) leaches out in the extract. I use my clone room for this. I use t8 6500k daylight bulbs in that room. The next day my green tint iso is now amber/ golden and no green.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Place your liquid iso wash jar under a light for 12hrs or so (sealed). The light will get rid of most if not all of the green (chlyorrphyll) leaches out in the extract. I use my clone room for this. I use t8 6500k daylight bulbs in that room. The next day my green tint iso is now amber/ golden and no green.
so after the wash let it set in light for 12 hours then put it on heat?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Skunkfarm.com

memorize that site, read every freaking page. You'll actually learn a ton from those guys. Not directed at you tinder.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I learned most everything from graywolf and skunkfarm, and fadedawg.
wow that site has some crazy nice stuff ill never have Im more of a back woods girl that has to build every thing I do im lucky I got some bubble bags at the flea market and it took me like a hour to get ballzy enough to buy them and run out that bitch like I was holding the golden turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom