Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yololive69

Yololive69

Wow !! That's a pretty good return( yield)!! 5 and change, and 3 back!!! That's over 60% return!!
So you say don't trim your buds, huh?
How fine do you grind your material?
Even the huge fan leaves??
What solvent did you use?
How long did it take?

Yololive69

Yololive69

Right on brother..
So what solvent did you use ( I'm guessing Isopropyl alcohol, and if so, what percentage)?
Did you freeze your material first, along with your solvent( well, it won't freeze, but it will be COLD) ?

Dunge

Dunge

Thanks for the write up @WS4U.
I got 5% out of the worst trim ever.
Big old fans, and some dead.
This changed my post cure processing immensely.
Presently I high-grade bud, and everything else gets the iso wash.
Always turns out a bit more runny than I would like.

Yololive69

Yololive69

The higher the iso and material temp... the faster you have to work... straining methods, temp, wash time, cook time....bunch of variables
I thought it was frozen material, frozen iso, quart jar 3/4 filled with frozen material, 1/2 full of iso, shake the piss out of it for 10 seconds, and strain through 3 dodge filters stacked one on top of the other, squeeze the piss out of it, and the- low and slow with a fan to evaporate more quickly, put on parchment paper,,put back on heat, shape and press it flat, stick in freezer, and Bada-Bing......

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah it was just trim no bud, i was happy to get over 2g back. It was literally waste that was going in the trash. I have never washed bud with my iso over the years so i have no idea what a bud return number is on with my method:/
Your max return will be the max amount of trichs on the plant... no more

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I thought it was frozen material, frozen iso, quart jar 3/4 filled with frozen material, 1/2 full of iso, shake the piss out of it for 10 seconds, and strain through 3 dodge filters stacked one on top of the other, squeeze the piss out of it, and the- low and slow with a fan to evaporate more quickly, put on parchment paper,,put back on heat, shape and press it flat, stick in freezer, and Bada-Bing......
This is the easiest way to get good dabs... just freeze everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom