• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thanks for making this thread @GT21 , I've always wondered the right way,step by step.

I will be saving my trim for a bang at this later.
STR8
Rock on... anytime bro... and like anything. ..its just practice but i HIGHLY RECOMMEND you work COLD AND QUICK

Yes GG thats the slow and low part... to get that nice slab instead of whip or wax

sixstring

sixstring

What about using a 73 or 90 micron bubble bag to filter out the plant matter instead of coffey filters? Im thinking i could dump 3 or 4 quart size jars all at once then squeeze the living piss out of them into a larger bowl,which i have and then start the cook down?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Mndovrmnky

Mndovrmnky

Cheap white t shirts make for great filters. ;)
I used iso and my water distiller, fast and hot.
It hits 160 oC pretty fast, saved about 2/3 of the iso. Used just under a litre of iso and two jars of my failed sour secret from dna. (Plenty of crystals but not filled in atall)
Worked a treat. First time an all that, but success. I collected the residue left in the distiller by adding butter, which is why I'm posting...

Fk me I was out for the count last night. Sealed the chicken in my curry using the butter. Was in a coma for a good 45 mins. I'm just starting on the edibles and it's seems a good fit. You're gonna have to write up a recipe thread somewhere mate :)

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hey @GT21 when you use ever clear do you still shake vigorously for 10 seconds like the ISO or less? Also instead of using coffee filters I plan on using my pressing screen from my bags. Will that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom