• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hey @GT21 when you use ever clear do you still shake vigorously for 10 seconds like the ISO or less? Also instead of using coffee filters I plan on using my pressing screen from my bags. Will that work?
Ya regardless of the stripper (iso/ec) you shake like a mofo.. real quick. .. the only goal it to dissolve the trich off the plant and into liquid. ... the press screen will work but to give you a picture.... a coffee filter is 20 micron roughly and i use 3... They make some sick 15 micron lab screen... thats the way i would go.... even at like what 25 micron is the smallest bubble bag i think... yours still wont be as pure as in the pictures

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Ya regardless of the stripper (iso/ec) you shake like a mofo.. real quick. .. the only goal it to dissolve the trich off the plant and into liquid. ... the press screen will work but to give you a picture.... a coffee filter is 20 micron roughly and i use 3... They make some sick 15 micron lab screen... thats the way i would go.... even at like what 25 micron is the smallest bubble bag i think... yours still wont be as pure as in the pictures

I've got some ideas. We will see how it turns out lol.

boo

boo

I've been doing much the same with my trim but I don't use the heat...just a fan to evaporate the alcohol...I strain with a tee shirt and squeeze the bejesus out of the green leaves and then place in front of a fan...I call my product corn flakes as they look like miniature cornflakes...I've found the 99% alcohol works best but the alcohol absorbs moisture in the air and the dark pockets are less dry due to moisture...I dab the water as it dries with a paper towel...shake the frozen slurry too long and it's a green hue and taste...nice stuff gt21

Cornflakes 001
Cornflakes 002
Grownonymous

Grownonymous

I've been doing much the same with my trim but I don't use the heat...just a fan to evaporate the alcohol...I strain with a tee shirt and squeeze the bejesus out of the green leaves and then place in front of a fan...I call my product corn flakes as they look like miniature cornflakes...I've found the 99% alcohol works best but the alcohol absorbs moisture in the air and the dark pockets are less dry due to moisture...I dab the water as it dries with a paper towel...shake the frozen slurry too long and it's a green hue and taste...nice stuff gt21
Using 99% ISO should greatly reduce its hydroscopic properties. Helped me anyway, but its considerably more expensive than 91%.

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

I would think that you could take that and press it and then dab it no? Either way looks good dude!

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hy @GT21 what if I used say like 2-3 of those pressing screens? Surely that would work better then just 1.

I've been brainstorming new ideas all day lol. If not I could always refine it with some filters while sitting in the deep freeze.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hy @GT21 what if I used say like 2-3 of those pressing screens? Surely that would work better then just 1.

I've been brainstorming new ideas all day lol. If not I could always refine it with some filters while sitting in the deep freeze.
The 25 micron ones? Ya... if you do 3 youll be damn near close enough to coffee filters.

boo

boo

why filter it...I do that when I strain the alcohol/pot leaves...as for tempering it back into a slab, that's the concept I am trying to avoid...cornflakes are NOT sticky and can be handled with bare skin...living in a swamp makes for damp air, alcohol just absorbs it...dabs is sticky, check out my table where I usually load my pipes at...I prefer the dry product that I can sprinkle on a joint, top a bowl off with...I'm heading out to pick up some methanol for my street car this week, gonna have to check and see if they have any 100% alky...I'm really digging the clear color of gt's slabs, they look sessy on a bowl of trich laden bud...one thing that needs mentioning...use gloves of the frozen alcohol will give you frost bit on the hands...my freezer confirms everything I use is -5 degrees at the time of use...

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Nope... if you wanna try to rerun i would make some rso or something.

Forgot I had these bad boys. What yea think of these?

Do you go straight from jar into Pyrex or do you filter into another jar and then dump that jar and then put it on the toaster?

Sorry for all the questions man. I've just never had good luck with this before. I can make dry sift and bubble for days but this shit irritates me and I love to dab lol

Whoops forgot the pic lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Cant you give me a general idea of how long it takes to make that amount? How much could a person make in a day?
Well you can keep rippin jars and straining into the pyrex all day while the pyrex is on the heat source then once its really full just let it cook all day.... i get a few grams off a jar of shake you can do much better with buds... i think a great pull was like 4-5 grams a jar... i quit weighing crap a long time ago hahaha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Forgot I had these bad boys. What yea think of these?

Do you go straight from jar into Pyrex or do you filter into another jar and then dump that jar and then put it on the toaster?

Sorry for all the questions man. I've just never had good luck with this before. I can make dry sift and bubble for days but this shit irritates me and I love to dab lol
Goes straight to the pan but you can strain it into a another jar ... once the plant matter and liquid are separated you dont have to rush.... its when the plant matter sits in the stripper too long that it will start to pull the chloro and you get green.... i dont mind questions. .. i like seeing others success

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Goes straight to the pan but you can strain it into a another jar ... once the plant matter and liquid are separated you dont have to rush.... its when the plant matter sits in the stripper too long that it will start to pull the chloro and you get green.... i dont mind questions. .. i like seeing others success

Thanks dude. Recheck my post. I added a pic :) to stoned and forgot it the first time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom