Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Hahaha hell ya!!! I wish America worked like that.... here you have to kiss ass to get things... no skill required hahaha... well i guess kissing ass is a skill
ha yes, I just know the guy in the shop locally, he always pinches my shit, so he knows I aint playing. He gives me all sorts of shit to test. I got bottles of stuff that only had 5ml taken, then i went, fuck that, never used it again. Bottles of Canna, DutchPro, Mills, all kinds of new shit no one knows. I just give it away to people I like

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ha yes, I just know the guy in the shop locally, he always pinches my shit, so he knows I aint playing. He gives me all sorts of shit to test. I got bottles of stuff that only had 5ml taken, then i went, fuck that, never used it again. Bottles of Canna, DutchPro, Mills, all kinds of new shit no one knows. I just give it away to people I like
Lmao... them magic bottles

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I yap all day about me being organic, I have mineral whats and nots I aint ever opened. I full set of RAW nutes, a load of BotanClan. I kept only liquid karma, calmag, rhizo and hydroplex to test against my own shit
All of them kits are overrated.... i have never once bought a whole line off a company. And the prices they get for the whole line up... jesus its expensive. People are like "i made a pound of weed for ___ dollars" ya...well did you calculate in the 400 bucks you paid for nutes? lmao... as the line ups get bigger the more fried plants i see too hahaha

Ecompost

Ecompost

All of them kits are overrated.... i have never once bought a whole line off a company. And the prices they get for the whole line up... jesus its expensive. People are like "i made a pound of weed for ___ dollars" ya...well did you calculate in the 400 bucks you paid for nutes? lmao... as the line ups get bigger the more fried plants i see too hahaha
yes, we have 10 products i think. You could just buy bio veg and forget everything else. But if you do want to use less, then add microbes. If you want more sweet add floret, so thats 3 now. If you want to reuse media, then we have 2 products to help you do this, so now we are 5, if you want to increase CO2 then we have another 1 making 6. The rest are either granular lower rate seedling and or transition nutes and finally humics and a microbe safe wetter.

Downstream we have more elementally based microbes for inserting S fixers after rainfall, or PK boosters for week 5 feeds on short day crops. We have a range of cleaners and oxygen producing hydro tank items.

the system is expanding to met new techniques and after research points to benefits. But for a soil grower, like I say, it can be 1 bottle and never anything else. You will still grow the finest Organic herb and not compromise yield over say BioBizz or other

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
yes, we have 10 products i think. You could just buy bio veg and forget everything else. But if you do want to use less, then add microbes. If you want more sweet add floret, so thats 3 now. If you want to reuse media, then we have 2 products to help you do this, so now we are 5, if you want to increase CO2 then we have another 1 making 6. The rest are either granular lower rate seedling and or transition nutes and finally humics and a microbe safe wetter.

Downstream we have more elementally based microbes for inserting S fixers after rainfall, or PK boosters for week 5 feeds on short day crops. We have a range of cleaners and oxygen producing hydro tank items.

the system is expanding to met new techniques and after research points to benefits. But for a soil grower, like I say, it can be 1 bottle and never anything else. You will still grow the finest Organic herb and not compromise yield over say BioBizz or other

thats wayyyyyy better than ... i start with high nitrogen bottle... then add my sweetener and i got a bottle that makes my buds rock hard and cal mag in 1 bottle and flower nutes with high N ratings... then I throw some molasses in my tea and.... blah blah blah.... i get lost in my laughs daily..... i wonder how the plant survived before we learned how to make a plastic bottle lmao!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom