its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

so the fucking noises started again at 345. again. fuckin pissed too. because yesterday i said i was gonna sleep through that shit. guess what? wasnt happenin. so heres my background. i own a pharmacy, i have 2 kids and a 26 year old wife. 2 people have died in my house , one elderly and peaceful. the other was a 16 year old kid that bled out on my portch. my girl is at the point where she doesnt want to hear anything about it. just ignore it itll go away she says, but i know thats because shes so scared that she cant think about it.
anyway so it started again last night and i reached over to grab my phone so i could record it for you guys. my peice of shit camera shit the bed on me right when i made my move to hit the cellar. 2 batteries that must have sat around and lost their charge because i know i charged those fuckers. i didnt even unplug em till i ran for the stairs. so i said fuck it and i ran down. it was the tapping on the radiator that got me awake. then i could hear my light swinging in the room. i have chains holding up a 400 sunsupply 2 lamp. so im sittin and i hear the chains and im like," WHAT THE FUCK. YOU FUCKIN CHEESBAG, YOUR REALLY GONNA SHAKE FUCKING CHAINS IN MY CELLAR????" I opened the door and screamed, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP> ONE FUCKING NITE GIVE ME ONE NIGHT YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER. THEN I LAYED BACK DOWN, THERE WAS A HUGE BANG, THEN I COULD HAVE SWORN I HEARD MY DEAD DOG BARKING. 16 YEARS I KNOW THAT BARK LIKE MY CHILD CRYING. AFTER THE BARKING I FELL ALSEEP AND WOKE UP AT 8 AM. WHEN I WENT DOWN TO THE GROW, ONCE AGAIN NO WATER IN MY 5 GALLON BUCKET AND MY PHONE SITTING ON TOP OF MY LIGHT, JUST LIKE THE LEAFS....... YOU KNOW IM COOL WITH A LOT OF SHIT BUT SOME ASSHOLE DEAD OR ALIVE WAKING ME UP EVERY NIGHT FOR A WEEK IS LAME. i already get shit for sleep with my kids at the ages they are at.
so my 8 year old is gonna be legally my son on march 11. im adopting him . his dad was murdered when jr was 7 weeks old. i dont know maybe it has to do with that comin up.

B

bdawgburner

Thats some crazy stuff Jordis. It seems to be getting more aggressive now. I might try leaving it as well alone as possible to see if anything changes. When I was young I knew a girl who was really into supernatural stuff and the auto writing that malachi was talking about. I tried it while I lived with my parents still and it was really....weird for lack of a better term. Its not something you should mess with. When I stopped doing it, we started getting phone calls and it would say the collect caller has disconnected when we answered and we didnt think much of it at first but over the course of a couple days it started happening more and more frequently to the point that it was happening every 10 minutes. My mom was way freaked out and told me to tell whoever it was i had been talking to, to stop doing this. So I did and threw away my notebook that I had been using to communicate and it all stopped.

My parents also had a ouija board when they were first married and it spelled out the name of her dead sister on its own once and they burned it.

There may be something at your house that the spirit is connected to, so maybe if you could find what that thing is you could help it move on.

The supernatural is nothing to mess with.

T

TIME2UNITE

anyway so it started again last night and i reached over to grab my phone so i could record it for you guys. my peice of shit camera shit the bed on me right when i made my move to hit the cellar. 2 batteries that must have sat around and lost their charge because i know i charged those fuckers. i didnt even unplug em till i ran for the stairs.

Spirits will sometimes drain the batteries using all the batteries energy to try and help them manifest and show themselves.

Either you know all this and your messing with us or your situation is textbook.

J

jordisgarden

tonight im gonna be ready and waiting. ill have my vid cam and my recorder taped to my fucking leg. so i have my grow friend coming over to sit with me.
its really wierd. i never believed in anything like this till now. id have said i was full of shit, or having a psychotic break.
when i get out of work im going over to my neighbors house to ask if theres any wierd things that have happened when i didnt live here besides the elderly lady. i lived here when the kid died..
i am thinking i will try and kill em with kindness tonight. i was a crank bag last night and i yelled. i feel like i did when i lived in a multi family with bangin on ceilings and shit.
tonight im videotaping a tour of my cellar for you guys.
i have to say again there is something that just doesnt feel right about sitting down there alone goading whatever this thing is into doing something. all my lights except for the grow room were on last night. im trying to debunk a lot of shit tonite too. like the moving shadow. whenever, not all the time but a lot ill go to open the cellar door and theres this shadow down there. i know that makes no sense what so ever becuz its already pitch dark down there. but i swear it looks like some of the dark is darker than the rest. and it moves. so tonight im gonna have my friend walk around my house with a flashlight. then hell drive around. then ill have him light a cigarett outside. then ill have him do anything i think may recreate the shadow...i dont know. i dont know. im tierd, my wife is fucking petrified and my 2 year old turns and says shit to people who arent there. i know kids do wierd shit but he looks like hes talking to someone.

D

DrDanko

tonight im gonna be ready and waiting. ill have my vid cam and my recorder taped to my fucking leg. so i have my grow friend coming over to sit with me.
its really wierd. i never believed in anything like this till now. id have said i was full of shit, or having a psychotic break.
when i get out of work im going over to my neighbors house to ask if theres any wierd things that have happened when i didnt live here besides the elderly lady. i lived here when the kid died..
i am thinking i will try and kill em with kindness tonight. i was a crank bag last night and i yelled. i feel like i did when i lived in a multi family with bangin on ceilings and shit.
tonight im videotaping a tour of my cellar for you guys.
i have to say again there is something that just doesnt feel right about sitting down there alone goading whatever this thing is into doing something. all my lights except for the grow room were on last night. im trying to debunk a lot of shit tonite too. like the moving shadow. whenever, not all the time but a lot ill go to open the cellar door and theres this shadow down there. i know that makes no sense what so ever becuz its already pitch dark down there. but i swear it looks like some of the dark is darker than the rest. and it moves. so tonight im gonna have my friend walk around my house with a flashlight. then hell drive around. then ill have him light a cigarett outside. then ill have him do anything i think may recreate the shadow...i dont know. i dont know. im tierd, my wife is fucking petrified and my 2 year old turns and says shit to people who arent there. i know kids do wierd shit but he looks like hes talking to someone.

So you're FINALLY going with the video camera suggestion. Now we're getting somewhere. Set the camera up ahead of time. Don't tape it to your leg. Even though it may seem like it's summoning you to come into the cellar, the chances of you seeing or interacting with it probably isn't as good as if you had the camera set-up, in place and recording when the original noises/disturbances start waking you up. That's the absolute best way to try to figure it out. Period. So the fact that you're seemingly stalling on that makes me wonder why. As for batteries being drained, like they said this is common with spirits. And kids talking to nobody is interesting. Supposedly kids have a better chance of seeing and/or communicating with them. Maybe your kid can see and hear it better than you can? All I know is there are two things that jump out at me when trying to narrow things down or even figure out exactly who the spirit is. The 3:45am time HAS to mean something. Is that the time the kid died? Telling us you ACTUALLY LIVED there when the kid bled out on your steps is a pretty big deal. Did that happen at, oh, 3:45 am? Maybe he's reliving that moment every night, and trying to get you to help him? That could explain the disturbances where he's trying to get your attention(like making you come into the cellar)? And aside from the time, it seems like the other two clues(empty water bucket, and the lights moving and setting something on top of the lights like the phone or dead leaves) have to mean something as well.

So how do your kids know about all of this? They wake up when the noises occur too? They must be pretty loud. So all of the noises seem to originate from the basement? Have you had any experiences where the sounds seem to come from anywhere else in the house? Seems odd that the spirit doesn't travel throughout the house. Ok, that's all I have for now. DrD.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Have you tried to smoke that ghost down yet? I would be pissed if I was chillin ghost style in a grow house and no one even bothered to blow some smoke my way. Fill that room with a thick ganja cloud, put the camera on and walk out. See if you can catch a glimpse. Im wondering if you left a pile of untrimmed weed and a scissors if homie would trim for you, ghost trimmer style.

Maybe running a different llght schedule would help, is this only happening at night when the lights are off? or perhaps the lights are keeping him up at night? I would try to find out some more history on the house and those who have passed there, if you make a personal connection perhaps he can be persuaded to move on.

R

REGISTRD

Good explanation bro^^^^^ Im intrigued by this thread... Jordis seems like a real person that has the same thoughts of 90% of society on paranormal activity and Yet hes still being led to this craziness... Its obviously real Jordis you have something seriously going on and alot of it bro.. Stay SAFE....

J

jordisgarden

Good explanation bro^^^^^ Im intrigued by this thread... Jordis seems like a real person that has the same thoughts of 90% of society on paranormal activity and Yet hes still being led to this craziness... Its obviously real Jordis you have something seriously going on and alot of it bro.. Stay SAFE....
you know i feel like a retard even telling people about this shit.
seriously. obviously since im 34 ive heard about people being haunted, and when i was a kid we used to drive down a street in my neighborhood. and look for a ghost in the window of a house. but it was a childish thing. i never actually believed id see a ghost. i went to smoke weed and be a kid.

time2unite- hey bro. honestly i never knew that. but it sooo makes sense now that im thinking of how it happened. wierd. if that happens tonight , actually ill have to walk around my yard and film when i get home just to make sure its not a problem with the camera itself.

also its not just down in the cellar. i have an upstairs, where i built my master bed room. i moved downstairs at the birth of my second boy. i used to think i could hear people talking in the vent up there. but id say it was 3 years ago my wife and i were sitting on the couch and all of a sudden i hear someone fuckin with the front door knob. then the door popped open and just slowly opened all the way. i got up that moment and spent the next 3 hours trying to position the door knob to open again like that. i been trying to recreate it for 3 years now. it aint happenin.
DR DANKO the kid who was shot and bledd out on my portch was shot at 230 and to think of it now they took his body off my portch at 545. so at 345 i was probably holding his hand on my steps. i was there when he died. my entire house was roped off for a week they took the jury in the trial to my portch. they roped the stairs off for the whole trial and shit.. it was a sad time. watching that kid took a piece of my soul. it was really really sad and fucked up. the kid got shot over talking to a girl on the next corner down. the boyfriend drove up and lit the kid up. he was hit 3 times by 44 mag and the last one took a piece if his cheeck off on my steps. seriously i want to throw up when i think of it, and not cuz i cant take blood but because this kid was so young. i cried man i did. i cried when this kid was laying there all fucked up. i consider my self a pretty tough guy, but i cried. i looked this kid in the face and one pupil was tiny as fuck so small his eye looked wierd and the other eye was fucking huge. all pupil. it was very surreal...
so that was a pretty tramatic thing that happened at my house.
you know come to think of it, really if i died and i was left to wander the street i died on for whatever reason. id be hangin at the house with the grow room also. right?
so im gettin ready to leave the pharmacy now ill talk to you guys later.
that poor fucking kids mom used to come and sit on my portch and cry. id go out there and shed be soo embarissed, but id hug her and wed sit and smoke a bone together . her crying for a lost son and me crying over a mothers pain.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

jordisgarden lets hope your house isnt another Cromwell street lol

you never know how many bodies are burried under your cellar m8..

sleep with one eye open bruv:winking0067:

S

SRHninja

deep brother deep! i cant believe this all happened on your porch, why your porch & u was living their at the time?

I don't think ghost sleep,

You said you heard people in your vent when you lived upstairs where do u think the voices originated ? from the basement speakin through ducting?

and what the hell does water have to do with anything.. water cant just disappear i think you should set the camera up on the bucket... if it happens frequently i think were more prone to get activity from that bucket..

DOES ALL THIS HAPPEN WHEN THE LIGHTS R ON?

Water and a bucket-phone, dead leafs on-top of a light... hmmm i think you should sleep down their... :thinking

Z

zoefresssh666

haha how creepy and scary!! i definitely believe in ghosts. there's one that keeps knocking over the cds on top of my boom box. i guess i'm used to it now? haha

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

hey jordis I'm wondering if anyone was convicted of his murder? and how long ago did this happen?

Maybe set your alarm for 3:30, go down there, hang out, roll a joint, start asking some yes/no questions, let the spirit know you want to help, but his approach is making it hard. Keep the cameras off initially, ultimately you want the spirit to move on, not prove its existence. The camera might scare or provoke him. If you can't make a connection, then I would start filming at night in an attempt to keep him away. Bring a temp gauge down with you, supposedly a spirit will make the temp in the room drop, it will at least give you a heads up that he's potentially there. Good luck tonight...

D

DrDanko

The water disappearing is most likely another sign, because a strange mist has been known to go along with the drop in temperature. You'll feel the air get real heavy/moist.

As far as the kid who died, you should try to talk to him. Use him name, ask him to tap on the radiator once if he's whoever the kids name was. Maybe the kid misses his mom coming by to visit. I'm guessing you probably didn't keep contact with her, so you probably can't have her come back and do the porch visits anymore.

Also, what do your kids know about this? Just from you talking about it? Are they disturbed by the noise as well, or do they sleep through it? It would make sense if it was a kid that he'd try to communicate with your kids, maybe they've seen him?

Oh, and the whole thing with the door opening up and swinging open, was that the first instance of trouble? Almost like some ghost saying, hello I'm here and I'm gonna stay in your cellar for a bit! But in all seriousness it could have to do with that kid. You know, the front porch and all.

You've also mentioned lights being turned on in the cellar. Are these the grow lights? Man, if this is happening every night your gonna have either hermie hell, or stunted buddies. I'd be pissed too, brotha. Good luck. DrD.

J

jordisgarden

Hey guys. again im up at 345. this time i woke up freezing. now i camt fin my phone. once again my vid cam dont wanna work. no noise tonght though. im goin downfor a smoke an a talk...kill em with kind right?

the kids mom still comes by. dont think well ever part. she feels because i was with him when he died that she feels a need to be close to me becase of it. it s the sadest shit ever. it pulls on me badly. a lotg of nights i can still hear him. so vivid that it wakes me up. . here i go

G

G.F. Greens

damn jordis thats some craziness! i've never had chills like this ever from just reading something, almost like the spirits coming out of my monitor to pay me a little visit! i truly hope you and your family remain safe and sound brotha. sounds like you need some answers and some sleep, so i would definitely get that camera setup soon and if your to the point that your worried about the well being of your family get the hell out of there and have the land/home everything blessed. stay safe bro!

GFG

J

jordisgarden

thanks for the kind words guys. i appreciate it. now its like a comedy, anything that happens now its the ghost. lol shoe missing the ghost did it. the baby falls the ghost pushed him. its pretty funny at this point. i am like 99 % sure nothing bad is gonna come from this because its been happening for over a week and nothin bad per say has happened. my cat who used to follow me downstairs all the time will not go past the first 3 steps down now. i lock up my cellar every night and day. i have a pad lock on the door that leads from my kitchen so my sons dont get to the grow. but somehow the cat keeps ending up locked in there and scratching at the door. now she hates the cellar.
im gonna try and post the pics of my cellar so you guys can see what it looks like.
seriously though im past the freked out point. bnow that ive sat in the dark cellar while shit happened it doesnt seem so scary now. i hope nothing violent happens

Top Bottom