its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chrometrichs

chrometrichs

So senseless, and to be only convicted of manslaughter for shooting a child in the back, just reminds you of how inadequate or legal system is at providing justice for victims and their families. This is the kind of trauma that haunts peoples minds and in your unfortunate case your it appears your home as well. I avoid taking pharmaceuticals to deal with life's issues, but I think there are def circumstances, like yours, that warrant the need. This thread can be a place where you find comfort and understanding, but if you ever feel like its not enough, you might want to talk to someone (if your not already) about dealing with the post traumatic stress.

I like your idea to establish a college fund in his honor. Perhaps you could also pay tribute to his life and the life of other kids senselessly murdered in our cities by having a local artist commemorate his life in a sculpture that reminds all of us how fleeting and special life is. Try to get some rest bro, sweet dreams...

J

jordisgarden

Hey jordis, or anyone else following along with this thread and gets into this kind of stuff!

Check out Ghost Hunters tonight on SyFy the new season kicks off tonight at 8 Central, I been watchin it for years now, they'll show you how to set up cameras, voice recorders, what questions to ask, how to get responses, Infared cameras, heat signatures, ect, ect.

It's sweet check it out!
i watched some of this last night. and before this week id have said it was bullshit but noiw i wanna see the other 99 episodes.

J

jordisgarden

what type of 44 mag fires 22 shots,must be quite the weapon???

there was more than one gun. it was a 44 that shattered my door frame , there was a huge party with a bunch of teens and anytime someone starts shooting around here 10 people start shooting....i have to say though this time is like the only time ever around here where they actually hit who they were shooting for, they got franki also but usually its ONLY a innocent.
not that the child was not innocent, i just meant they were going for him not franki.
also i have a nice 44 mag and to get off 22 shots it would take me like 10 minutes. lol.
they came outside my house and had these little cones and shit. they placed one at each shell casing. you could see obviously where someone stood and just let off down my street at the car as it flew down the street.
the cops said the guns shot were a .380, 44 mag, and a .357
what pisses me off is i have a family. my kids could have died that night. well my 8 year old anyway. my other son is only 2

S

SRHninja

This is terrible.. were in the fuck do kids get a 44 @? i guess that's out their in cali huh? i mean sure 9mill or .357 but damn lil dick head is carrying a 44 insane.... the best thang to take from a tragedy is a better respect and appreciation for life and prevent another one from happening raise awareness.. is their a park around you? maybe you guys should get the community and build a park in his name... just a safe place for kids get together with local LAW ENFORCEMENT they don't do shit half the time so they should help out....

Overall the message should be that theirs more to life.. and this kid died tragically over nothing... something deep so anyone who reads it, will be touched...

J

jordisgarden

i am trying not to give to much info about where i come from considering the site we are on and all. but im not in cali. i can say that. im just the typical inner city middle aged dad. typical american. well maybe not typical.
i grew up in this neighborhood and i always wanted my kids to grow up where i did. i always said when i was younger that id never raise my kids in the suburbs, because i wanted my kids to be street smart. not get into trouble but at least not be naive about the way people are and growing up in the city deffinitly exposes you to many things the suburbs wont. and its not all bad things.
but fuck man, this shit. this has destroyed my outlook on the place i grew up. actually im disgusted . if i didnt own a pharmacy that was handed down to me from my father, who worked in this place for 34 years. id be sooooooooooo out of here. but because im so wrapped into this community im not going anywhere for a while at least. and really there are so many more good people in my neighborhood than there are scumbags, so i hate to judge the place on one thing that happened, but this one thing was so fucking life changing that i dont know what to think. alls i know is now when i walk down my street it doent look the same any more. theres always kids hangin out on the street and before all that i was very cool with em all. i wasnt worried about my kids when they were outside. now im still cool with these kids out here but i dont want my kids any fuckin where near then any more. not because there bad kids but because some other shit head kid with no regard for life is gonna come shoot at these kids and kill mine, because these knuckleheads never ever hit what there going for. they hold a 357 revolver sideways and think they are gonna hit someone thats 100 feet away. yeah right. i know this much. id beg borrow and steal and grow ganja to put my kids into better schools. because i wont feed em to the sharks in public schools here.

anyway last night was the second night of sleep for me. i have some work to do but at lunch ill give you an update.

O

Oregonic

Sorry to hear about your home town slippin away like that :( If only all the people like you and any other positive members of your community could get together and show these punk bastards they have no place there!

I did the same thing, moved back to my hometown for the kids..... instead of thugs and wannabes, we have teabaggers and evangelists! If I had only known before we moved, lol.

Keep your chin up and your fam safe and thanks for the thread bro been checking this shit couple times a day ;)

J

jordisgarden

Sorry to hear about your home town slippin away like that :( If only all the people like you and any other positive members of your community could get together and show these punk bastards they have no place there!

I did the same thing, moved back to my hometown for the kids..... instead of thugs and wannabes, we have teabaggers and evangelists! If I had only known before we moved, lol.

Keep your chin up and your fam safe and thanks for the thread bro been checking this shit couple times a day ;)

yeah sucks.
so im at my pharmacy right and i have an issue. i need you guys opinions.
i am your typical whiteboy lookin, half irish half syrian american. typical american. anyway i have 85 employees and they are a huge mix. we have every type of person you could think of. all races.
well yesterday i found an employee crying and when i asked her what was up she told me this.:
she is black, and shes one of those snap the finger wave the arm and tell you go fuck yourself black girls. lol . well she was wearing a head scarf and it was real tight. well someone not black was walking by her and said, "hey whats up aunt jamima". well it bothered this girl real bad and the person who said it is saying , what? thats not racist...
what do i do , should i suspend the one who made the comment? what do you guys think?
this girl is a good girl, but she rubs people the wrong way cause shes strong willed...but i love her shes awsome to me. how serious do i respond to this...because the only thing that matters was the comment right? ah what to do? what to do?

S

SRHninja

Well you could contact your local Five-O lol.. im sure their into harassing people where your at.. but then again in this culture were in.. that kind of shit can bite you in the ass...

just do you, raise those kids with value and Morales that this new generation lacks...instill in them character, responsibility and good problem solving... and def tell that story to your kids when they hit 13.

Open their little brains to hey this world is serious and drama or dumb stuff can get you killed so dont bother with it at ALL.. whats sad is, is that kid instead of being like most people he didnt stay at the party and try to fight that guy or nothing he went home... thats what sickens me the most is the kid left the party to avoid drama and even that didn't save him.

I'm glad your getting sleep, hope your not taking those xanax we all know that shits a zombie drug not a cure.. kinda like morphine.. sure you might not feel no pain while your on it but its not curing nothing.... the problem remains their.. i hope talking about this is therapy for you and ill be praying for you.

NOW ABOUT UR PROBLEM:

Well it was raciest but then again i'm sure your employees play around all the time right? plus im sure that girl gives people hell haha. if i were you i would give him a written warning... you want it on file just in-case this goes to Human resources...

Take him aside and talk to him about it and say he cant be doing that, that it really effected her regardless of his intention and he should apologize for the simple fact she got hurt by it.....

also tell her you took care of it and if she has any future issues to come to you that you do not want her working environment to be uncomfortable..

T

TIME2UNITE

i watched some of this last night. and before this week id have said it was bullshit but noiw i wanna see the other 99 episodes.

I hear ya, most people have that attitude until something happens to them they can't explain and know its real, kinda like UFO's it's pretty tough to believe in them until you see one.

If your interested you can buy the Ghost Hunters seasons at Best Buy, a new episode will be on every Wednesday night now.

Trust me you don't need to be in Cali to get your hands on a .44 Mag.

PS...I'd never call the Popo on someone for calling another person Aunt Jamima lol :sign0065:

O

Oregonic

Dude, tough one..... I don't know if a suspension is in order, maybe a sit down with them both in a calm manner and talk it out. Maybe the person who made the comments is just ignorant or really doesn't feel like its racist. Hell man, my best friend is a black man and we joke about race all the time because we both feel its a silly reason to divide people and god damn it, there is a shit ton of good humor involved with race!

No employee should have to feel so bad they are in tears and it needs to be handled for sure. So my advice for what its worth is that if they both seem like reasonable people and the type who could have a civil discussion by all means have it and maybe just some open dialogue can fix this. If the insulting party is unable to see why the comment is inappropriate then maybe some time off is in order.

This is why I have no employees, only time I have to work with anyone beside my client is either a part time high schooler or a sub contractor.

BTW, I am part of our town drug free workplace programs ;)

D

DrDanko

Hey Jordis: Glad you're kinda figuring this thing out without just giving up and moving. As far as how much time the kid got for murder, I'm actually quite surprised that he got as much time as he did. 25 years is roughly what an adult would have gotten. At 25 years you get the chance of parole(maybe you mentioned he could get parole earlier than the 25 years, but I didn't see that). Back a few years ago they were really protecting those 'juveniles' from being tried as adults. I just read in the paper recently of a 13 year old kid from around here that shot and killed his Dad, who apparently used to beat this kids' mom (as well as the kid) and was an all-around asshole(i believe he had an extensive record for domestic abuse). Anyway, kid was at Dad's and shot his dad in back of the head while he was sleeping in a chair. Of course they are going to try this kid as an adult, like a 13 year old had any idea what he was doing. The argument of whether kids understand the ramifications of their actions is for another topic. But anyway, if your murder had happened more recently, the likelihood of a tougher sentence would be greater. 22 SHOTS is a lot of shots to kill one person! And I hear ya about the metallic smell of blood. Smells similar to the taste, times 100. A smell you'll never mistake for something else, that's for sure.

My most significant brush with tragedy was a couple years ago when I was coming home from work late at night(I run a bar). I was passed on 4-lane highway in a 55mph zone by a big suburban going about 100mph for no apparent reason. Asshole almost side-swiped my car. Anyway, there's a gradual incline for about 1 mile, and I'm watching this guy bob and weave like he was being chased by cops(he wasn't, just being an idiot). And he's going so fast he's barely hanging on. Finally at top of the hill, he loses control, takes another car off the road with him. Both cars flip, and up like 30 yards off the road in a parking lot after busting through barrier fences, etc. So I get up to it, run out to help. And the first car I get to has nobody in it! And I said to another stranger helping, how could someone have gotten out and fled the scene? And on top of that, it wasn't the car of the asshole. It was the innocent person, who would have no cause to run. So there are probably 10 people out helping while we wait for paramedics. There wasn't much we could do before the paramedics quickly arrived. But I'm still trying to figure out where the person was that was driving the other vehicle. So I walk back to the ditch by the highway, and start walking forward. About 75 yards up the road in the ditch, I find the body of the innocent driver and yell for the paramedics to help. The guy was a pile of mush, like he was a human missile shot 75 yards out the windshield. It just made me sick, I bet their wasn't a bone in his body still in tact. I called the next day to find out if he lived, not sure why b/c I'm positive he didn't. Just wanted to hear some good news I guess, but of course they wouldn't tell me b/c investigation was on-going. So that was my only brush with someone who had died seconds earlier in a brutal fashion. Not nearly the story that you're telling, and not that it matters whose story is more significant. Still sad. Thanks fully I only had 1 or 2 dreams about it, and none really scary. I've made peace with it, and hope you can too. I think a college fund is a great idea. If you do something like that be sure to let us all know. I'd love to contribute. Take care and be safe. DrD.

J

jordisgarden

dr d its very surreal seeing things like that. one minute your one of the 8 billion people on the road and the next minute your history. i happened to see a very bad accident on the hwy also and the crazy thing is . it was a big blue like 95 suburban that caused the whole thing. well a chinese lady caused it but the suburban wiped out the rest of the hwy. those things were soooo big like 10 years ago

C

CheebaMonkey

lol I love your sig jordisgarden. But honestly man you have got to relax.

I think you have an overactive imagination. When I was a child I used to have trouble sleeping for this very reason. I'd have terrible hallucinations in the dark because my imagination would form shapes out of the shadows in the room. My parents actually took me to a child psychologist and that helped a lot. He explained things to me like I was an adult instead of encouraging my hallucinations like everyone in this topic is doing. Don't get me wrong, they mean well and theres nothing wrong with believing in the supernatural, but you're obviously extremely bothered by all of this and I want to help you figure it out.

The mind is extremely powerful. There are cases of hypocondriacs losing their hair because they think it's a side effect of cancer and even developing raised bumps on the skin just because they have such an intense fear of finding a tumor. If your sleeping problem continues I seriously recommend seeing a doctor.

J

jordisgarden

Fuckin a man up again. so tonite at 345 my overactive imagination woke my wife up. banging in the cellar again. so i came down and sat and waited. as soon as i heard the russling in theg row room . as soon as it started i opened the door and took pics. im gonna post em the moment i get to the pharmacy.

i get the whole imagination thing bro. but this is not my imagination. just to put this out there i havnt taken one xanax. i dont need it. i can survive on 6 hours sleep. i just dont want to. anyway i want to know what you guys think. my vid cam wont work down in the cellar.

by the way the noises are now cooming from the fireplace during the evening. according to my son jr. this kid is smart and not the type to make shit up. also his mom nor i thought it would be good to tell the kids or even let em hear us talk about ghosts...we do not put ideas in their heads. i just brush off the noises when he brings it up.
well ima go try to lay down. talk to you guys later.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I had the same thing happen to me as a kid. The TV was the only thing that eventually helped me fall sleep with-out thinking too much. I was an extreme case always at the Dr. Have a script for Xanax and a few others, but I'm with you jordisgarden. Not taking them and learning to get by on jus a few hours of sleep. I get about three then I'm up for a few...thinking about all the cuts I don't have...lol....but really, Hopefully you're getting some sleep by now.

I had a bird nest in our fireplace and took us week or so to figure out what it was banging around in there. When it was quiet and dark was when it would try the hardest to escape. It doesn't sound like any bird to me in your case but I thought it was funny..if you could have seen me....

Take care and hopefull get some good sleep!

J

jordisgarden

good morning guys. so i was up again last night, only this time it woke my wife up. so i went down stairs and i sat there till i heard the rustling in the grow room, i pounced on that shit and took some pics as fast as i could.....honest to god this is what showed up.
when i opened the door it felt like the fan was still on. there was a breeze of cold ass air that just kinda dissapated when i opened the door. mind you the only thing i did was sit in the dark. no flashlight nothing. quite and in the dark. heres the pics.
i did not do anything to make em look this way

Blulight
Ghst4
Ghosts2
Ghst3
J

jordisgarden

lol I love your sig jordisgarden. But honestly man you have got to relax.

I think you have an overactive imagination. When I was a child I used to have trouble sleeping for this very reason. I'd have terrible hallucinations in the dark because my imagination would form shapes out of the shadows in the room. My parents actually took me to a child psychologist and that helped a lot. He explained things to me like I was an adult instead of encouraging my hallucinations like everyone in this topic is doing. Don't get me wrong, they mean well and theres nothing wrong with believing in the supernatural, but you're obviously extremely bothered by all of this and I want to help you figure it out.

The mind is extremely powerful. There are cases of hypocondriacs losing their hair because they think it's a side effect of cancer and even developing raised bumps on the skin just because they have such an intense fear of finding a tumor. If your sleeping problem continues I seriously recommend seeing a doctor.

this is exactly what id have said to me a year ago.....now this is just some words from someone who has not been woken up every night practically for 2 weeks...oh well to each our own

Top Bottom