It's Alive! Blackberry OG Round 1 - MPB Style

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

m3mikec

Unfortunate mishap for sure, but like you said make it to the finish now. You have what seems to be the best environment to make a strong come back!!

Cheers
m3 :smiley_joint:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger... I'm hoping for the best; sending positive vibes and good karma your way TF... :damnhippie:

G

GroovyHydro

I was just going by the little booklet that comes with the bottle.

The letter from groovy hydro (came with my hydro fungicide order) said to use 2 ml physan20 per gal.

Serves me right for not going light on the first time with the stuff.

Hey Guys, Chris here from Groovy. First let me say thank you to all the people that placed orders with us since we started this summer.

In the quoted above, thats 2ml Hydro-Fungicide per gallon (the maintanence dose).
In the Document Trich is referring to, its 5ml Physan20 per 15 Gallons of reservoir.

Your extra heavy duty dose DEFINITELY killed all the bad kids in the tank at least, good thing you drained quickly though.

Lastly, on here to let you guys know we did a name-change as is popular on this side of the equator. Our new name is 'DOWN UNDER-HF'. Its the same contents at the same concentration and ratio. The label art is the same, just the text has changed.

We added the standard 'possible eye and skin irritant' warnings on the label, although we have never heard of it actually bothering anyone.

We added Child-Proof caps, and inner foil seal for customer assurance.

We added a 1 Gallon bottle, so the 4-pack of quarts will be disappearing, the 1 Gallon will be the same price as the 4-pack of quarts.

We added a discount on the 4-Gallon case, for the big res guys out there, value priced at $480.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to send a PM or for faster response, email [email protected]

Thanks again for the orders and happy farming!

aleYarok

aleYarok

shit i wish i knew about the 4 gallon case before i place that order the other week O_o
how bout a 1 gallon concentrated formula?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hey guys, thanks for the support.

Shady, always good karma for you too man.:pimp:

Mr. Groovy Chris,
thanks for poppin in. I won't be using my 15x formula again anytime soon. :mad0229:

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Pop

Well,
time to think of the future. Deadhead OG it is. Here goes!

-TF

IMG 1933
MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Awesome set up and meticulous lay out. I'm sure the Deadhead will be thriving in that room.:character0180:

aleYarok

aleYarok

how do u plan on running those deadheads? u just gonna pop the females in the buckets? or are you gonna the find the keeper pheno first and mom it?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I am planning on to start em out first in rockwool cubes. Veg for a bit, then sex em. Then put the best 5 into the buckets. I will take clones from the five, and make a mom from one of those.

M

mountainman21

damn that is one pretty room!!!! Did you use pvc as a floor?

M

mountainman21

My vote is the Chem Valley...I have the Raskal and the Chem Valley...I got three phenos from the chem valley and each one is fyre!!!!. Granted the OG is looking f'in prime but those chem valley are insane!!!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

The floor is wood, covered by a material like you would use for a truck bed liner.

The chem valley will be the next ones I dig into.

-TF

E

easypleasie

Hey bro, how are the girls and seedlings doing? I hope they are bouncing back for you. I only have one hydro girl that looks decent now. The other two didn't like the transplant into dwc.

Do you have space to build a small room to flower out a pack or two? Maybe partition your veg space? Reason I ask is it might be a bit of work running different phenos in the system when you can only use one feed schedule/reservoir. Some may finish sooner, some may need more food, and so on.

mountain

mountain

Wow, looks really nice and super clean!

You used bubble foil or foam foil insulation? Did you glue it on? Foil tape? Looks sooo clean and good.

Sorry if I missed this, but what spacing are you going with?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Hmmm. Technical difficulties posting pics. They just come up as attachment.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Easy,
seedlings are doing well. All popped, and have been transplanted to 4" rockwool cubes. I have nothing besides them in veg right now. I am probably gonna sex them in the veg room. When I pick my favorite 5, they will all go to the MPB room. I don't have much option otherwise. At least for now. Didn't Lost use seeds and not clones for his MPB's?
IMG 1946

Here's the girls. Somehow, they seem to be doing better. Incredible, seeing as I kicked them in the nuts so hard with that foam episode and root dry out.
IMG 1952

IMG 1955

IMG 1958

Here's the one that had the lead edge yellowing problem before.
IMG 1960

And the runt of the litter.
IMG 1963

and Mountain, thanks man. You should check out my room build thread to answer all of the build questions.

-TF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice update on the bloom room and good start on the seedlings TF! I was lurking your journal in anticipation of the girls bouncing back in bloom... :giggle Good thing that these ladies don't have nuts, but still... Please don't kick them too hard again...

E

easypleasie

Glad to see the girls still kickin. You have fem or regular seeds? Yeah, Lost ran a bunch of 13 dawgs from seed in his mpbs. He got some funky celery growth on one lol. He'd be a good person to ask about running different phenos in one system. I was gonna do the same but was concerned about the different flowering times and not being able to cater to them....especially when i'm looking for keepers. Not a big deal if there isn't a lot of variation in the phenos.

keep it up, bro!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks shady. I will take care of these girls as best as possible for you.

Easy,
I don't think that the seeds are feminized. They are Cali connect deadhead OG.
I remember the celery stems.:D funny shit, man.

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom