itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the outdoor🫐 🧀from last year, is going outdoor again this year😁. it should just go right in the ground from this pot. most probably next week or so ill take it outdoor as the weather warms up, ill get a pic when its in the ground.👍
Outdoor bluecheeser

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
thanks man i like um girthy bro,🙃😂 im probably gonna top it to😁. should help with the wind late in the season. last year the same plant snapped in half kinda, a smaller wider plant should be better rather then taller ones. cuttings normally are that bit stockier though to.👍
I like them the same way. Butter dripping off a hot biscuit.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Outta the seeds I ran my esteemed homie, it’s was one pheno, and it was an over night explosion in the flower dept, it seemed like it just raided the pantry and didn’t shit for a week. Just fat. And I’d have to agree on the nose too, big yielder don’t you worry…..
cap i see what you mean, about the biker lemon, looks like its not putting on but then booosh. starts packing after week 4 ish
Bikerlemon

Bikerlemstem

TreeBee

TreeBee

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Damn that stalk is thick!

Just wanted to ask you what temperature on the low end of the scale would you say is okay. I have a few plants I want to put out but I am worried about the cold at night.
yeh man night time temperature is different for certain strains, some will handle the low night time temps more then others. i normally would plant out at around may, nigh time temps are at like 10 degrees. ive started seedlings outside at this stage they become more acclimatized to the environment. maybe you could just sit them out for a couple days/ nights here and there. then like after a week put them outdoor.

TreeBee

TreeBee

yeh man night time temperature is different for certain strains, some will handle the low night time temps more then others. i normally would plant out at around may, nigh time temps are at like 10 degrees. ive started seedlings outside at this stage they become more acclimatized to the environment. maybe you could just sit them out for a couple days/ nights here and there. then like after a week put them outdoor.
Awesome thanks nearly there then. Another week or two should be warm enough. They are pink kush hopefully they are not sensitive.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Awesome thanks nearly there then. Another week or two should be warm enough. They are pink kush hopefully they are not sensitive.
no worries bud, yeh if there decent size plants id let the weather warm a bit. its probably going to be the next few week for me before i plant one outside ill get a pic when i do.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i whent back to check the clones, its been just over a week since i where last there. they had flooded a little in the tray but still looking ok so far, ill go back in another week check them again if they manage to root id be surprized😁
Clones

Top Bottom