• Thread starter Betty Bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Bong

ello guys!

I hope I'm posting this in the right section?? if not im sorrrry im still kinda new at all this forum stuff!

Just came accross an interesting article written by dj short and in there was a description of a strain in there that sounded too familiar:

Black Magic African
This herb is the strongest ever. Although I have only smoked the Black Magic a very limited number of times, and I've never had more than a joint of my own, I feel it needs mention. I did once get to see a bag of this herb that belonged to someone else. It looked like rotted, black leaf, some leaves intact but crumpled, plus a powdery black shake. It had no particular odor other than sweet spicy moldy hay, and rolled best into thin pinjoints.

The smoke was slightly harsh, but with a very deep, rich flavor. I also recall that it produced lots of white smoke. Anyhow, this stuff was dangerous! I often questioned if it was truly pure herb. I have, however, sampled the same product from different sources at different times, all with the same story.

It was equatorial Black African, the supposed herb of some tribe, Pygmy group, or another equally incredible origin! It was likely an indigenous Central African herb. One pinjoint between three or four people was more than adequate. This was truly the most devastating and consciously inebriating herb I have ever smoked.

I do not recall ever passing out or losing consciousness, but I did have to let go in order to come back . This stuff alone could cause one to reach 3.5 pluses on the Shulgin psychedelic rating scale!

This sounds EXACTLY like this african landrace we grew a while back called Ituri Noire! black buds that will make u doubt your sanity, im not kidding.
Could this be the same thing? i found some old pics

Black5

Black3

Lemme know what u experts think plz :)

:hi

JAWS

JAWS

have no idea but damn thats a very interresting looking plant and im sure its a clone only aswell.........
really nice:hi

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin Good

Very interesting, hope you've got clones. Hope all is well with you

mal

P

primeform

if its truly an african landrace it could certainly share some genetics. do you have any seeds of this girl anymore?

B

Betty Bong

This stuff is fresh from the Ituri jungle! as sativa as it gets!
oh and: it's pitchblack!

Black6

I got it as a clone but the guy I got it from still had some beans, that was 2 years ago though..

audius

audius

looks kinda like the black nijerain thunderfuck from back in the day. awsome looking bud mang. i love that shit.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Now that is a very interesting looking plant. Please tell me your going to try and preserve that line? By the looks of it and from what your saying it should definitely be kept around...in the form of seed.

E

E.T.

i'm with northone. let's preserve this beauty! get some beans!!!!

the dream is alive again...:mad0233:

O

organickat

Thats a beautiful plant. Ive studied african genetics and its the curing prosess that turns the bud into a black turd that we get the name from . Doesnt matter if its durban poison or mawawi cob bury it in the ground in corn leaf and let it go for a couple months and there you go

B

Betty Bong

Wow! thanks for your replies guys!

IĀ“ll ask the good ol man if he still has some beans laying around when I get the chance :) here's another pic for u northone

Black4

Ciaooooooo

E

E.T.

Damn that's one badass looking plant! If you cant get those seeds you should reverse a cut and make some S1's

E

E.T.

^^^you're my kind of guy northone. these rare lines need to be preserved. i too would do whatever it takes to make this happen...

winta

winta

wow that plant looks amazing! thanx for sharing and please preserve, do a bx or do an s1 of this girl!

B

Betty Bong

good eve!

Unfortunately I dont even kno if the dude still has seeds of this particular strain laying around?? anddd
I dont have time or space to breed cannabis so I wont be making any seeds sorry.

northone: thats a nice african lady u have over there! i have grown several dozens of these african sativa's in my carriere and I cant stop loving them!

so what do you guys think, could this ituri noire be black magic african? the herb most likely belonged to some kind of pygmy tribe as dj described since its from the ituri in congo.
Only smoked it two or three times cause mannn this weed is too different, very verry high in THCV according to a cannalytics test my uncle did!

me personally: I dont like the stuff. it makes me feel funny and does exactly the opposite of what smoking weed normally does, its crazy.

convex

convex

good eve!

Unfortunately I dont even kno if the dude still has seeds of this particular strain laying around?? anddd
I dont have time or space to breed cannabis so I wont be making any seeds sorry.

northone: thats a nice african lady u have over there! i have grown several dozens of these african sativa's in my carriere and I cant stop loving them!

so what do you guys think, could this ituri noire be black magic african? the herb most likely belonged to some kind of pygmy tribe as dj described since its from the ituri in congo.
Only smoked it two or three times cause mannn this weed is too different, very verry high in THCV according to a cannalytics test my uncle did!

me personally: I dont like the stuff. it makes me feel funny and does exactly the opposite of what smoking weed normally does, its crazy.

If you ever have a chance to talk to dude again, let him know any leftover beans or incrosses he has done would be highly sought after.

I am sure folks here would line up with overflowing pockets for a chance at this strain - steer the dude towards the farm ;)

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom