Ituri Noire = Black Magic African?

• Thread starter Betty Bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Gonna grow a few myself first coming summer then we shall see where it ends up :)

You should pick a few deserving breeders from the farm and pass down like 5 seeds each if ya get the hole lot. Keep 10 for ya self of course! But shit, that strain needs some TLC from a good ass breeder, get some f1's and s1's goin, she'll be alive and appreciated!!!

EDIT: Just a idea!:banana1sv6: Not trying to force it on ya!

B

Betty Bong

I'd love to share.. dont get me wrong! but next to a grower I'm a proud father of two, I can't risk my kiddos safety for ''drugs'' my entire life would be over in a heartbeat if something would go wrong. Its highly ILLEGAL to grow cannabis in my neck of the woods u know! thats why i stick to the people i know (in real life)

Been doing it right for 20 years and im not going to let 20 seeds or a cut fuck it all up sure youll understand ;)

Once i decide and figure out how to spread the love i most definately will though!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just F2 those suckas with that black pheno you have and lets get to growin'!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Great news bro...I can't wait to see where all this ends up...hopefully the line will be preserved and shared. Peace

B

Betty Bong

Just F2 those suckas with that black pheno you have and lets get to growin'!

Easier said than done brother.. i dont have the time, space nor room to play around with pollen. above that i am NOT a breeder so i wont even bother, theres alot more to it than just pollinating random plants!

B

Betty Bong

i've been trying to figure out how to contact dj short himself but no luck so far.
any of you know where and how could i reach him?

thanks in advance!

genepool

genepool

great find Betty Bong I hope u have luck exploring that beautiful plant. This is a very big deal as I thought this strain was lost. Would be nice if someone could get dj to chk out that pic and share his thoughts on the matter.

I really hope to be able to acquire a few of these beans in the nearer future, big ups to you for sharing and trying to preserve this strain. You are doin a huge favor to the cannabis gene pool and ganja nerds all over the planet !! THANK YOU ;)

B

Betty Bong

no biggie bro, hope i can make it all happen for you guys!
but once again, thats easier said then done ;)

great find Betty Bong I hope u have luck exploring that beautiful plant. This is a very big deal as I thought this strain was lost. Would be nice if someone could get dj to chk out that pic and share his thoughts on the matter.

I really hope to be able to acquire a few of these beans in the nearer future, big ups to you for sharing and trying to preserve this strain. You are doin a huge favor to the cannabis gene pool and ganja nerds all over the planet !! THANK YOU ;)

genepool

genepool

I hear u loud and clear my friend, it seems that is always the case.
Just know that you have many good vibes coiming ur way from all
over the globe. Take care and godspeed my friend.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Easier said than done brother.. i dont have the time, space nor room to play around with pollen. above that i am NOT a breeder so i wont even bother, theres alot more to it than just pollinating random plants!

Well there isnt a more deserving person than the post above this bro! Highersolutions is always killin' it with his crosses. Color to the max, frost to the max. Check out the Krazy Kush, he just put pictures up of some cure nugs. SO FIRE. TO FIRE!

Not trying to speak for HS, but breeders on here got skills bro. MAD SKILLS. Doesnt have to be DJ himself to do this lady justice!

B

Betty Bong

I know it doesnt have to be dj himself but i wanna try and let him know atleast so thats exactly what I'll do ;) i mean who else but dj could confirm if this is indeed ''the Black Magic''?!

no offense to any other breeder reading this, i am open for suggestions really!
I just dont wanna deal with the wrong person because that could very well be THE END of this strain! we dont want that to happen now do we?

B

Betty Bong

You sir just hit the nail on the head!

See.. this plant looks cute and all on pictures and fucks u up like Tyson would but on the other end you have to have the PATIENCE to grow sativas like these.
This lady deserves to be in the hands of someone willing to dedicate his full attention to her, nothing less will do.

The big question is: how do you know a person really is if youve never met him? ;)

Onespark

Onespark

Northone has big props all over the place. I third, fourth or whatever to that. I like where this thread is going. You are sitting on a special and obscure corner of the genetic library. I am watching this one. Be careful and take care of yourself but please make sure this one doesn't evaporate before our eyes. With great seeds come great responsibility! Have somebody drive out and meet you at the 7-11 with a cut so we can get the S1's popping for all the trippy sativa lovers (Joking man). This sounds like the tartukan death weed story LOL... One love! Be clever

Reactions: km1
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
or ask logic who he recomends or definitly keep some for urself and a few to some others i would say send em to raskal or jj

B

Betty Bong

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, cant figure this one out on my own.

THANK YOU for the link TROCOLO!! very interesting read, this is another piece of evidence that confirms Ituri Noire and Black Magic African could very well be the same thing:

Blackinfo
Blackinfo1

B

Betty Bong

got 27 beans laying in front of my nose right now :icon_animal26:

if it wasnt for you guys i would have never known what i had in my reach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom