Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Bong

hahah I'll see what i can do convex ;)

and yes i do have a motherplant of her prime!! :D

P

primeform

maybe you live close to a farmer you could share a cut with off your mom?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This lady needs to be preserved...and passed around.

Agreed, i'd MAKE room to run this strain indoors. Im so amazed at the stone report, holy shit. Question your sanity? fucking A looks like I havent smoked as bomb of herb as I think i have!

B

Betty Bong

She sure is a looker huhh?! the colours are surreal in real life, from blue to black and everything in between! never seen this before in another strain. especially not an (African) sativa!
I only smoked it twice personally cause its really not my type of high, its nothing like u would expect from weed. if u wanna feel like this just use a mild dosage of DMT instead lol

The smoke itself is quite enjoyable though.. it has an expanding ''thick'' smoke, very creamy if you know what i mean.
When u talk while exhaling it has the ''reverse helium-syndrome'' as my mates like to call it! hehe
but the fun and games are all over when the effect creeps in especially if you dont know whats coming, NOT recommended for medical use AT ALL!! im deadserious this stuff will definately NOT help you whatsoever.
if i can find the old cannalytics print of this plant i will scan it and post it so you can see what i mean. THCV content is very high, CBN is off the charts! :O

anyways,, i'll call ''dude'' tomorrow! cant make any promises though, ''dude'' can really be a ''douche'' about certain things ;)

winta

winta

wow keeps soundin better...fingers crossed!

She sure is a looker huhh?! the colours are surreal in real life, from blue to black and everything in between! never seen this before in another strain. especially not an (African) sativa!
I only smoked it twice personally cause its really not my type of high, its nothing like u would expect from weed. if u wanna feel like this just use a mild dosage of DMT instead lol

The smoke itself is quite enjoyable though.. it has an expanding ''thick'' smoke, very creamy if you know what i mean.
When u talk while exhaling it has the ''reverse helium-syndrome'' as my mates like to call it! hehe
but the fun and games are all over when the effect creeps in especially if you dont know whats coming, NOT recommended for medical use AT ALL!! im deadserious this stuff will definately NOT help you whatsoever.
if i can find the old cannalytics print of this plant i will scan it and post it so you can see what i mean. THCV content is very high, CBN is off the charts! :O

anyways,, i'll call ''dude'' tomorrow! cant make any promises though, ''dude'' can really be a ''douche'' about certain things ;)

P

Pockets

IV seen highgrade seeds has a few African sativa landraces, and even a couple Indy landraces. I'm not vouching as far as quality as I've never grew the strain but they are good at getting you your beans.

B

Betty Bong

hmmm lets google highgrade seeds then ;) theres always room for a new landrace in my little garden of eden!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I just came...

And, SCREW THE DUDE BRO! If ya go a mother of that gem in the pic, then spread a few cuts around to a few deserving breeders on here and I know that strain will make its way onto the farm sooner rather than later. Looks like everyone's already dying to work with this cut!

audius

audius

im no breeder but i would def. drop some cash for those beans. like OGP said theres more than enough breeders on this site to make it happen.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Welcome Betty, what a wonderful post. Thanks for sharing.
I am agreeing with all posts so far. I WANT THAT PLANT! This sure does sound like the heart racing paranoia we all need in that back corner of the garden. Oh what a wonderful mama that would be. Get that one to someone who can work her hard!
And hey Betty....no pressure

B

Betty Bong

hahaha u guys are real cannaseurs! im glad i joined this place! :D
gonna give dude a call RIGHT NOW... drumrolls please

will report back ;)

B

Betty Bong

Turned out dude wanted to ask me for a favor too so we made a trade! :winking0067:

gonna swap some ituri noire seeds for some kuti shrine when we meet up tomorrow! dude only had ~25 seeds left of it though.. lets see if i can get my hands on all of em :character0095:

E

E.T.

Turned out dude wanted to ask me for a favor too so we made a trade! :winking0067:

gonna swap some ituri noire seeds for some kuti shrine when we meet up tomorrow! dude only had ~25 seeds left of it though.. lets see if i can get my hands on all of em :character0095:

Great news! Where does the line start...lol

B

Betty Bong

Gonna grow a few myself first coming summer then we shall see where it ends up :)

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would love to see a cut or seed of that someday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom