• Thread starter Betty Bong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Betty Bong

Wow!

Apophis, it was never about me feeling unsafe to send out anything, I have received various offers and all of them involved me receiving something in return, I'm no John Doe like some of you people here so i dont feel safe doing that.
Dont think you came up with a brilliant theory when youre high, most of the times thats simply not the case bro..

I never dangled any carrot in front of any donkey neither, I READ something and got CURIOUS so i ASKED a QUESTION is that so damn strange? isnt this a forum?
But thennnnn i got offered all kinds of things I NEVER ASKED FOR and once things didnt work out ''their'' way I became the one to blame.

And don't give me that ''The only decision you need to make is whether or not you are willing to share this strain with the rest of the world'' guano, let me ask you whats the most prized strain you own?
got it? okay, now I am COMMANDING you to share it with the world. Starting to get my point?

NEXT

ogplatinum,
Sorry dude, but thats almost crossing the line...Seriously?

I meant that as in: ''people who treated/approached me respectfully, im sorry to break your hearts'' NOT as in DJS is superior to all of you pfff

THINK YOU DOOMTHINKERS, THINK!

And last but not least northone:
besides i probably offered more than you would have..
Like you say it yourself you OFFERED me something you may have never intended on giving. then u got all grumpy and now im done talking with you.
and why on earth are you posting random pictures all of a sudden? i see how you get your post count up now.

It's guys like TROCOLO, convex and highersolutions id rather associate myself with and i know theres got to be more gentlemen like them around here.
So for THEIR sake i'll stick around, atleast i got to know how things work around here from the get go..

:hi

ps: I'm not going to emberasse you publicly by posting those khadaffi-like pm's y'all sent me, im comfortable as i am you know :)

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I hate to say it but i agree . . . Betty you have dangled this rare and highly sought after strain like a carrot in front of a donkey since this thread started, with no apparent intentions to allow anyone access. And why do you need DJShorts confirmation? How could he possibly confirm it without smoking it? Do you plan on meeting him or mailing him a sample? But you cant mail a seed or a cut? DJ's decscription said he only seen the trashy looking weed in a bag and not a growing plant. You said you've smoked it and had some kind of analysis showing off the chart THCV levels? And you're scared to mail a cut or a few seeds for fear of being caught? Come on, don't put a return address or at least a fake return address on the mail, how can anyone possibly know where it came from? The only decision you need to make is whether or not you are willing to share this strain with the rest of the world....if it's real.

Don't want to offend possibly the only man on earth holding these genetics nor do I mean to sound rude and skeptical, but, dude do you realize what you have and just how bad people here want it? And what it would mean for the future of cannabis in subsequent hybrids? This would be a huge contribution, hell we can even name it after you!

I would be willing to pay for the beans or cut just so you would send it to northone...could have testers out in six months.

offering to buy cuts or seeds from another member is a violation of the thc farmer TOU

seems people have totally gone of the reservation lately with offering shit for sale

unless your a breeder and/or thc farm sponsor you can not offer testers or seeds for sale - you also can not offer products/used gear for sale

it is also a TOU violation to randomly contact members asking for seeds/cuts

these rules are in place for the safety of the community

rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom