Jack herier Texada Timewarp 2012 Guerilla

• Thread starter J777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

J777

Hey farmers long time fan of the site, but didnt get to do my first grow until now. Im doin a half organic half chemical grow this year ith 24 plants,they all seem to be doin great the jack heriers and texada timewarps are at 2 weeks from clone and seed and the bigger jack heriers 4 weeks,

Plant
14 Jack Herier clones
8 Texada Timewarp seed bcbuddepot
Soil and nutes
Suneshine Mix 4
Chemical- general hydroponics floranova all in one veg, Advanced Nutrients Heavy harvest spring
organic- worm castings and bat guano

Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 2
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 3
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 4
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 5
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 6
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 7
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 8
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 9
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 10
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 11
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 12
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 13
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 14
Jack herier texada timewarp 2012 guerilla 15
Mogrow

Mogrow

good luck man, i just has some clones reveg on me, thought i was clear but after a month outdoors they revegged.
i have the same EWC, love the stuff.
again good luck
peace mogrow

J

J777

Thx man , u wouldnt happen to know when the jhs finish flowering outdoors , i live in eastern canada so frost can be an issue with sativa dominant strains?

Mogrow

Mogrow

Thx man , u wouldnt happen to know when the jhs finish flowering outdoors , i live in eastern canada so frost can be an issue with sativa dominant strains?
no experience with the jack herer// have seen threads on the timewarp, it's an early finisher.
good luck

J

J777

Wad up farmers, only got a few pics but the ladies are doin great !! the jack heriers in these pics are on Flora Nova all in 1 part 1, bat guano and wormcastings , transplanted the choner into a garbage bin{heavy motherfuckers } will have pics of the other gardens in the near future, happygrowing

J

J777

also added some lime around the plants , slugs are a real bitch

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Wad up farmers, only got a few pics but the ladies are doin great !! the jack heriers in these pics are on Flora Nova all in 1 part 1, bat guano and wormcastings , transplanted the choner into a garbage bin{heavy motherfuckers } will have pics of the other gardens in the near future, happygrowing

Very nice development on these, good luck

neverbreak

neverbreak

they look great bro. love guerrilla grows!

neverbreak

J

J777

thxs neverbreak im running bat guano and wormcastics in the soil but since they started flowering wondering if their any great nutes for flowering, or if the bat guano and worm castings are good enough?

J

J777

FARMERS I NEEED HELP QUIKE , i went out today and the leaves on the plants had black spotts all over them and yellow , and a bunch of green bugs . any solution???????????????????????????????????????? there attacked my choner to little fuckers HELP

sox

sox

hey not to sound like a dick but its Jack Herer (rip)...Lets show some respect and atleast spell the guys name right.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
exactly ^^ I was gonna chime in, it's Jack Herer it's not Jack Herrer or any other spelling...lol

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

Jacks godson is a very good friend of mine...i STRONGLY DISLIKE it when people spell/mispronounce the name.

T

TexasToka

FARMERS I NEEED HELP QUIKE , i went out today and the leaves on the plants had black spotts all over them and yellow , and a bunch of green bugs . any solution???????????????????????????????????????? there attacked my choner to little fuckers HELP
any spider web looking stuff,how big R tha bugz,shape-size-location,ect.,spots R prob insect damage:eek:

J

J777

sry bout the name its my first grow , umm their little green bugs they can fly , red ones as well, for location their all over , jes those little basterds work fast , and organic insecticide , hydro shop? Jack Herer

Latest posts

Top Bottom