Jack herier Texada Timewarp 2012 Guerilla

• Thread starter J777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

J777

I think im gonna use them for next years outdoor season, maybe even start an indoor grow in the next few months just six plants though anymore than that and its 8 months jail time here in the east coast

T

TexasToka

Im Baaaaack, hello buds,works been kickn my ass,so stressfull,no time no more,but how yall been,i never grew NL either,heard its easy,but...? sup J, sup Lex,my niccas

J

J777

Nadda Texas just livin the dream glad to hear from ya been a bit busy myself between work and growing, iv been researching nl for abit and it looks like a great outdoor strain(according to internet anyway ) mid sept harvest pest and mold resistant cannabis cup winner im hearin all the right things lol prolly run that nxt year or indoor after this crop, Anyway heres one of ladies as of today, do u have any out this summer?

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

the dimacious earth didnt seem to work agaisnt slugs any tips? Does lime work?

I used to go to the hardware store and buy some 3 inch copper pipe, its not cheap but they are re-usable. Cut the pipe into 2 - 3 inch lenghts, then once length ways. Now you have a bunch of rings you can open up and close. The slugs WILL NOT crawl over the copper ring. No more slug bate, no more dimacious earth, nothing. Re usable for years to come.

J

J777

Iv heard about the copper wire a few times, glad to hear its true.I think heres some in an old (not being used) electrical line goin to an old shack close by. Wish i wouldve acted sonner jes slugs mustve wiped out 1/3 rd of my crop :( but cant live in the past thxs for the knowledge Soda

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Iv heard about the copper wire a few times, glad to hear its true.I think heres some in an old (not being used) electrical line goin to an old shack close by. Wish i wouldve acted sonner jes slugs mustve wiped out 1/3 rd of my crop :( but cant live in the past thxs for the knowledge Soda

No worries, I used to line the top edges of my beds with the stuff, works like magic.

J

J777

bad luck im havin this year, have found bud rot on some of the plants , i took all of the buds that were infected off , im just wonderin if its gonna take the rest of them?? i have about two more weeks till harvest, is there anyspray that will fight the disease??? I need help asap Farmers??

reeldrag

reeldrag

bad luck im havin this year, have found bud rot on some of the plants , i took all of the buds that were infected off , im just wonderin if its gonna take the rest of them?? i have about two more weeks till harvest, is there anyspray that will fight the disease??? I need help asap Farmers??
The only thing I found that kinda half ass works is H202 get the 30 percent stuff mix at a rate of 20 mils per gal remove infected area and spot treat the infected area but in general you just have to keep a very close eye on them and if you have to harvest early so be it early is better then no bud at all

J

J777

I only used the 3 percent at 50/50 peroxide to water ,seems to be working but its only been two days and we have alot of rain coming so im gonna be out there everyday checking it , thxs reeldrag do u have any threads yourself I can check out?

Top Bottom