Jack herier Texada Timewarp 2012 Guerilla

• Thread starter J777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

J777

thxs everyone for your help with the bugs hopefully there all gone now , update on my two flowering Jack Herer

J

J777

all the hairs on the buds turned brown {odd} is because of the inspecticide or?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The plants look good, pluck those damaged leaves. I would use another dose of whatever killed the bugs in about a week, but only if its safe on fruits and vegatables.

Where are you located that your plants are already budding?? Or did you put them outside without adjusting there light schedule to match the outdoors??

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

all the hairs on the buds turned brown {odd} is because of the inspecticide or?

All of them?? Its gotta be the insecticide, it should grow out of it, only time will tell.

J

J777

yeah all the hairs and yeah its safe on f and vs , and when they were indoors i ran 18/6 and im located in new brunswick canada actually lucky that some are flowering now sativas dont normally finish well down here due to frost

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Yeah, when you put them from 18 hours light to just around 14 they usually go into flower. Your lucky they did because it gets cold in Canada early, but you obviously already knew that.

Just be careful when planting outdoors earlier in the season, like early May for example, they can go into flower as soon as you put them outdoors then a few weeks later they start revegging, but its late enough in the season now that they won't reveg on you.

So if you ever plan on planting earlier outdoors so you have time to veg, like April-May, sometimes even beginning of June, slowly adjust the light 15-30 min everyday until the indoor light matches the outdoor light and they won't go str8 to flower.

J

J777

aight ill remember that for nxt year , the plants are doin great , tressled some of the ladies today my biggest one is taller than me now and im 6'3 but its in a pot looks like its gnna be a great summer here in east coast also got some safers slug and snal removal hopefully that will help , will have another update in the nxt few days happy growing

J

J777

hey farm
ers sorry for no updates been busy , only have one of my plants pics right now their growing well still havin bug problems thou

J

J777

Hey Farmers sorry for the lack of updates iv been busy, heres all the ladies as of today they are all flowering [first week] hopefully they will finish in time. spraying them down with neem oil every week due to the bugs but what can u do , Im goin all organic for flowering with bat guano, chicken manure pellets , bone meal, kelp meal, and powdered fish meal. Happy farming everybody.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

They look good and healthy, I think Jack Herer is supposed to be a 10-11 week strain, but Texada Timewarp is a 7-8 week strain, so they should be done around mid October. I would start checking trichomes in the 1st week of October and take it from there, but if you have to cut a little early due to cold weather it shouldn't hurt much. Don't use too much guano and manure because most of that stuff takes time to breakdown for the roots to absorb any nutrients, so using it now you should be fine, but I wouldn't use any when your within a few weeks of harvest. If you want a PK boost 2-4 weeks before harvest then use a liquid nute because it will be absorbed alot faster then animal dung. Good luck bro.

J

J777

Thx lex, well hopefuly it will be the first week of october [fingers crossed], do you know of anything about organic liquid nutes i was told advanced nutrients had some organic produts? Also is it possible to over nute with organics?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh yeah, you can definately over nute with organics, but it usually isn't as easy compared to synthetics because like I said before, some organics take longer to breakdown then others. Most liquid nutes are not organic and if I was you I don't think it would be a big deal if you used a little synthetic fert just to boost your nugs, but thats if you even need it because with the stuff your top dressing with now might be enough to last til harvest.

I don't fuck with AN because there over priced, but Tiger Bloom from Fox Farm is a good base flower nute thats organic and synthetic. Plus there is Kool Bloom from Gen Hydro thats a PK boost but its not organic, the reason I mentioned it is because I use it and it works good. Considering everything you top dressed with I don't think your gonna need any liquid nutes, that was just a suggestion in case you did need something later in flower and the guanos wouldn't act fast enough.

J

J777

Good to know i watched this video awhile back and it said it wasnt. I used floranova part 1 for veg they seemed to love that, but i think the stuff i got should be fine for now it is just a guerrilla grow after all. I also got 150 northern light seeds yesterday have you ever grew this strain

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I never grew pure NL, but I grew a cross of NL and Skunk, its an easy strain to grow IMO.

Top Bottom