Jack herier Texada Timewarp 2012 Guerilla

• Thread starter J777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TexasToka

and theres no spider webbing
ur plants dying cause of either aphids,or white flies,could u give more info on bugz,do they look mostly white?when u shake tha plant do they start flying around,try to find u sum neem oil

T

TexasToka

i hear there are different types of aphids,colors,sum will fly,are the big ones white?do they look like little moths?U said there were green ones,look close mybe magnify glass,do they have small little horns by their ass?Ill try 2 help all i can,get back at me,better hurry though plant looks bad

T

TexasToka

but i would get neem oil,-orange oil,-insectidal soap,that kinda stuffs easily found around garden shops and stuff,good luck fellow grower

J

J777

thxs alot texastoka, they do look like little light green moths , their fast to and like i said they fly , ill go to the garden cent er tmr neem oil , do you spray it on the plants or?aapprox how much does it cost ? fuck i hate when my plants are unhappy. ill be bck on tmr after i sprayed them with pics THXS a milllion texastoka happy farming

T

TexasToka

thxs alot texastoka, they do look like little light green moths , their fast to and like i said they fly , ill go to the garden cent er tmr neem oil , do you spray it on the plants or?aapprox how much does it cost ? fuck i hate when my plants are unhappy. ill be bck on tmr after i sprayed them with pics THXS a milllion texastoka happy farming
hey

T

TexasToka

hey,dont forget 2 dilute it to like 1 tablespoon per gallon,and yeah spray the leaves and those little bastards,good luck bro

J

J777

i got safers end all 2 , gonna spray them later when the suns not so hot

T

TexasToka

Hey J, how was ur germ rate on da Tx Timewarp? Cuz mine sucked ass bra,just curious

J

J777

my germ rate was great actually 8/12 popped unfortunately slugs got 4 early on then i put dimacious earth around the rest , ill be sure to get picks of the other gardens soon. and yeah the guy at the hydro shop said to it will kill spider mites aphids everything ill throw pic on later.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Spray that shit all over the plants and soil, drench soil with water then spray soil again, just incase you got fungus gnat larvae or aphids, they eat your roots. Neem oil doesn't need to be sprayed on soil, just the plants. good luck.

sox

sox

This guys plants are in desperate need of help and on the verge of death and all you care about is how he accidentally mispelled the name of a marijuana strain....WOW

No i care that he misspelled a good mans name.

J

J777

thx alot lex yeah its my first grow so im not to familier with all the marijuana strains spelling, so i went out today to my other gardens this morning lost all my texadas to slugs and sprayed the shit outa the JH's , also had to relocate the plants so their getting morning and afternoon sun and are in a way more dry area. Also added chicken fertilizer pellets and watered with the flora nova. Hopefully all the plants will be doin way better and bush out more in a week or two all of the pics are before i moved them to the new location sry bout the pics quality

J

J777

the dimacious earth didnt seem to work agaisnt slugs any tips? Does lime work?

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

J777: damn bro, that sucks how you lost some of your plants :( but thats the great outdoors for ya. Always plant 2-5 times as many plants outdoors as you want to harvest, because you never know whats gonna happen.

As for the slugs, I don't have problems with slugs so I can't really help you on that. I heard something about putting copper wire on the floor around your plants (or something like that) because the slugs won't cross over the copper, I'm not positive so do some research on it and good luck, I hope you get some plants to harvest.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

No i care that he misspelled a good mans name.

He wasn't referring to the mans name, he was referring to the marijuana strain, I could understand if he said something disrespectful about Jack himself, but all he's doing is trying to grow some good bud and he needs help, anyways, you should be happy that he's growing Jack Herer in the 1st place.

Oh yeah, and I've seen Jack Herer (the strain) spelled differently on other seedbank websites so that just makes it more confusing for beginners like himself to know which spelling is the correct way. Give the guy a break, you could of been nice about it and sent him a PM to let him know about the mistake, instead you put him on blast on his own thread and you didn't even give any advice.

Anyways, its over with so lets end this peacfully :cool:

Top Bottom