Jacks Cleaner & Jillybean Hempy SOG Tub

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
So what is your over-all feeling on the hempy tub vs hempy buckets? Would you do the tub again?

G

GRAMTOWN

was good Kal el .. your thread inspired me to give the hempy tubs a try. plan on running 2 of them w/ 100% perlite, side by side with 2 soil tubs cut with 30% perlite. same strain same nutes. I wanna kno how many plants did u have altogether in that 14 gal? i plan on using 21 gallons

F

fiyahman

I've always been an aeroguy but this has opened my eyes to a new way to grow.

S

slowthestone

Nice grow there Kal El! I'm a 5 gallon hempy bucket grower...seeing what you've done for sure has spun some inspiration here.

~cheerz

B

bluejay

Awesome finish...Do you have problems with algae on the perlite and are you able to reuse the perlite...sure if algae isnt a problem you could do a h202 soak and wash just like the old days of mush grows...

F

fruitloops

nice. looks like this worked very well. im going too try a few pots with just perlite my next grow. ive been trying all sorts of new soil. and my own mixes. ive always used coco and perlite. but trying perlite on its own. looks like its payed off. did th plants move everywhere? or did they lock in too the perlite.

G

growkindnugs

yeah wow, what a fucking inspiring grow!! just incredible! i'm a organic soil man and i want to give this a try...is there an organic nute i can use with one of these tubs?? i always use alot of perlite in my soil, in fact i have a small plant that was started in soil in 1 gal pot, then i transplanted to a 5 gal pot with filled with the rest of soil i had, then all perlite too the top, ended up being bottom soil and then rest up perlite...i'm just gonna water and maybe add some earth juice bloom cause i only have a month left of flowering, doing auto's, diesel ryder, which i love....take care

gkn

KAL EL

KAL EL

Awesome finish...Do you have problems with algae on the perlite and are you able to reuse the perlite...sure if algae isnt a problem you could do a h202 soak and wash just like the old days of mush grows...

You will get algae if you water often, next time I will prolly fill it up with more perlite then place something over the perlite to keep the algae at bay.

nice. looks like this worked very well. im going too try a few pots with just perlite my next grow. ive been trying all sorts of new soil. and my own mixes. ive always used coco and perlite. but trying perlite on its own. looks like its payed off. did th plants move everywhere? or did they lock in too the perlite.

The straight perlite works as well as soil for holding the plants in, the roots just spread all over the place.

yeah wow, what a fucking inspiring grow!! just incredible! i'm a organic soil man and i want to give this a try...is there an organic nute i can use with one of these tubs?? i always use alot of perlite in my soil, in fact i have a small plant that was started in soil in 1 gal pot, then i transplanted to a 5 gal pot with filled with the rest of soil i had, then all perlite too the top, ended up being bottom soil and then rest up perlite...i'm just gonna water and maybe add some earth juice bloom cause i only have a month left of flowering, doing auto's, diesel ryder, which i love....take care

gkn

You can use any line of nutes. I have used PBP, Earth Juice and Iguana all in the past.

Top Bottom