• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
hi jack

wow, cool setup bro. The most recent pictures, what is the box on the roof with the louvres on it, first pic.

Good luck my friend, run your system for a week or so b4 u put any plants in, my expierience with big rooms is it takes a while to get dialed in.

all my best

dds
Those are the air handlers for the ac unit you can stand them straight up or side ways I will do a full write up when I get a second to take a step back..Thanks for the tip on letting the system run for a few days dds..JACK
Always nice to see work done professionally, Kudos brother.

I'm guessing the louvered box DD mentioned to be a heater?

I'd have to agree about running the systems to get things dialed.....3-4 days should suffice.

That app. looks like it needs the UC13's for sure though....are you planning on switching when they become available?

You might want to run a shorter veg time this cycle if you're going full term in those 8gal's. IMO

May the force of nature be with you....young Jedi.
Luke I am your father...Thanks bro as far as the 13 gallon buckets go I am in line to get them and am working closely with Daniel at Under Current to work with there new system, I have not worked with a better company there customer service is top notch..:anim_30:
$100K... It makes me giggle...

This is F*#%@ng PERFECT!!

You had to have SOMEONE help you hang all that shit man!!!

Otherwise I need to hit you up for some of whatever it is you're eatin!!

Best of luck bro!
I used a Forklift and I eat yogurt a banna and Honey nut Cherrios for Breakfast...:rastadancing:
Im pretty sure thats the air handler for the AC on its side, it looks like the blades of the fan

Killing it Jack!! Hey the pic DD was referring to is that 2 air handlers in the one room?? I noticed they both have copper line set assume thats coming in from the compressor? I didnt notice a drain tube for the air handler from the evaporitive cooler? How many tons of ac in each room to cool the 20-1000 watters in in each room? Keep up the good work cant wait to see it all lit up!! DaWiz!
30 lights in each room 10 tons of ac with another 2.5 tons if needed...JACK
Big up maing. go big or go home, thats the ticket...

Lookin close to somethin i am workin on right now...

Tex
Big ups my brother and thanks for showing us all how its done. You truly keep me on my toes and I strive to grow like you...JACK :anim_30: :rastadancing:
Jack, how did you hang those A/C's ? did you just place the A/C on the ground, strap the rachet tie downs around it, and rachet them all the way up to the roof? I'm just amazed at how large of a task your completing on your own, gives me inspriation.
I used a fork lift.... I work 16 hours a day
Thanks to every one for stopping by I will post some pics of the system running tommorow...JACK

E

edux10

you going to put some oscillating fans in there for air flow? or just using blowers?

B

biggs

now thats what im talking about. you've put in some serious work to get it to this stage. amazing. hope everything goes smoothly for you mate.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Im beat :sick0010:...It was a lot of work but it turned out clean I used around 500 zip ties I hate when cords are every where, I will label all the ballast and the lights tommorow this will make life easier when one goes out.;) I had 29 lights burning and was abel to keep my temps in the low 70 the 2 X 5 ton AC's kick fucking ass and it was 87 out today, Ran both systems for 6 hours so far so good :stonedsmilie:..The lights are up so I dont take a light saber to the face and have a giant burn mark the shape of bulb :evilgrin0013: ...I will let everything run another day and get the show on the road...JACK

DSC 0013
DSC 0011
DSC 0014
DSC 0019
DSC 0017
DSC 0018
DSC 0026
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Dude take a well deserved break bro.
That is off the hook.
You have set the bar way high bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Unbelievable setup Jack! Much respect for all your hard work... :cool

B

bakershredhead

Hey Jack you've been working your ass off. Good job mate! You've got my brain churning with ideas. Just wondering about the condenser for your a/c they don't need to be outside to dispel the heat? I've got mine outside but wondering how there going to work for ya being inside. I'm gonna give my a/c guy a call and ask him about it. Have you ran them this way before?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Dude take a well deserved break bro.
That is off the hook.
You have set the bar way high bro.
Thanks Bro...
Unbelievable setup Jack! Much respect for all your hard work... :cool
Thanks Bro...
Hey Jack you've been working your ass off. Good job mate! You've got my brain churning with ideas. Just wondering about the condenser for your a/c they don't need to be outside to dispel the heat? I've got mine outside but wondering how there going to work for ya being inside. I'm gonna give my a/c guy a call and ask him about it. Have you ran them this way before?

As far as the condensor you would need a large area or need to be pulling air from out side and venting it back out I am doing both.. You could not pull it off in a house. I have 3,000 sq feet of open space I have been in the HVAC and electrical trades for 14 plus years..I have been told 100 times in my life that something is impossible even by some really good engineers..I live for the look on there face when I show them it can be done... Been there done that :icon_spin:, I am running 4,000 cfm fan to move the air around in the warehouse I have 0 heat issues with the Ac units being mounted up top ...JACK

M

mcattak

wow,

I was at greeencoast about 4 weeks ago and the guy said they were going to be developing a plug and play a/c to compete with excel...You must have one of the first units...

How many feet of pre-charged came with the unit???Excel offers 40 feet...That $4500.00 kills the excel air...We paid $6500 out the door with 100 ft pre charged...We are buying two more so I will call greencoast tomorrow...

Noticed you had the cap 24...Do you like???..Have you purchased the flip??? This is the guy I am going to contact... http://www.nowirenuts.ca/ ...He is in canada and knows a lot more than I do.

Impressive with those temps holding so well during a nice so cal day with only 4000 btu per 1k...Are those rooms insulated???

Other than the charcoal are using anything else for the stink??

Oh yeah they had 2 ton chillking chillers for like $2600..What a deal...

Looks great and good luck...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
that's sick bro can wait till u get it cracking.
Big ups Cholo..:character0025:
Jesu-Cristo!
:boogie: :tongue0011:
wow,

I was at greeencoast about 4 weeks ago and the guy said they were going to be developing a plug and play a/c to compete with excel...You must have one of the first units...

How many feet of pre-charged came with the unit???Excel offers 40 feet...That $4500.00 kills the excel air...We paid $6500 out the door with 100 ft pre charged...We are buying two more so I will call greencoast tomorrow...

Noticed you had the cap 24...Do you like???..Have you purchased the flip??? This is the guy I am going to contact... http://www.nowirenuts.ca/ ...He is in canada and knows a lot more than I do.

Impressive with those temps holding so well during a nice so cal day with only 4000 btu per 1k...Are those rooms insulated???

Other than the charcoal are using anything else for the stink??

Oh yeah they had 2 ton chillking chillers for like $2600..What a deal...

Looks great and good luck...
The pre charged line comes in 25 ft length's and 50 ft length's, As far as smell 5 can 150s per room with 1400 cfm fans on each and on the out side 2 XL Ozone generators. All the rooms are inssulated including the celings its a must in a sealed room..:nod

B

bakershredhead

Ok Jack got ya. You just need to have a ton of air space so the condenser can dispel the heat. Makes sense as long as the temp doesn't get above say 100 or so and you've got the air movement it should work. Thanks bro only good thoughts coming your way.

A

antimatter

Is there enough room in there for that many plants and so many lights? looks like its gonna be a tight fit.

j wizzle

j wizzle

damn....simply speachless. thats just amazing. i can only dream of doing something that big. i have the space and everything too, just short on the cash

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Is there enough room in there for that many plants and so many lights? looks like its gonna be a tight fit.

That many plants? Please carry on to what ever you where doing before you opened my grow....

M

mcattak

$4500 out the door...You must be a preferred customer...

Any more pics????Do you have a link to those air cons???

Top Bottom