Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Looks absolutely beautiful in there. Things are gonna blow up when you drop those lights. I keep saying this but you have inspired me tremendously Jack. I hope to follow in your footsteps.
Glad I could inspire you bro..JACK
holy shit look at that return line lol it's huge :o) Jack looking great bro, can't wait to see what you can make these girls do, very similar to the setup I'm working on now, your room is super super clean too no cords "I hate cords"
Cords suck zip ties rule just finished my bag that had 1,000 in it..:character0029:
Where's the Bose surround sound? You know the ladies like to jam out right?
There jamin bro a little Reverend Hortin heat, some Chili Peppers, Tiger Arny there good to go bro...:boogie:
Nice...Those look like happy campers..

Is that your a/c condensation return along the wall...Unfortunately mine goes right into my rez so I dont know how much they are drinking..Where does yours go????...Rez or holding tank???..Think i need to change that aspect of my room...

Mc
Thats my drain line my last run I would recycle all my condensor water and dehumidafier water and when my rez was full I new it was time to water, Now that im running 10 tons of ac per room its way to much water for my 200 gallon rez so its tied into the drain..Ive checked out your room bro its fuckin killer...JACK
Man jack were do I fill out my app @...? Looking great bro but wouldn't expect nothing less than that from you. Your defenitely in the top of the list your upthere with tk and ofcourse doubled's.
Thanks Bro I have so much respect for TK and DD'S I will always look up to them and I will always be a rookie compared to them...JACK:)
I think that RDWC is great for first timers but I personally wouldn't try and emulate Jack's grow on my first run, this is no amateur setup casper, alot can go wrong with a setup this large, why not try a scaled down ver. for your first grow so you can get the hang of the uc system before you go big...KPZ
Good advice Kpeezy.. I would start with a 4 or 6 site Under current and work your way up..JACK
looks like your off to a great start. how long are you planning on vegging for bro?:icon_stick man:
Im vegging until they hit the size I need them to be maybe 3 weeks but im not sure just yet..JACK
Plants are stackin up real nice for having just been transplanted.

Their gonna love that high light intensity....keep on rocking it brother J.:sun2:

BTW...are your air stones OK? LOL
Lights dropped there blowin up big time now...Air stones just fine bro funny shit...JACK
Great Show Jack, Sorry I am late. Ill Def be Staying Tuned to this one.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE...JACK

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

God damn it Jack, now you've really done it! Awesome grower, and a fan of the Reverend. Too much! :evilgrin0013:

S

sickboy

That TrichromeFan took the words right out of my mouth! Like as I was typing, so was he. I had a feeling you were a cool type of cat, Jack, cuz Jack is the name of my oldest pit and its obvious you both are some troopers. Not trying to swing from anybody's nuts here but with a name like Jack along with being a fan of the Rev., you can't go wrong. You keep good tunes like that of the Rev playing in your room and I bet money you'll catch those plants dancing before you harvest. ...Like a rocket..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sickboy,
I was thinking big little baby would be perfect to play to the girls. That would be perfect for the amazon action that will be coming.

M

mcattak

Thats my drain line my last run I would recycle all my condensor water and dehumidafier water and when my rez was full I new it was time to water, Now that im running 10 tons of ac per room its way to much water for my 200 gallon rez so its tied into the drain..Ive checked out your room bro its fuckin killer...JACK

Much respect to you and your skills...People need to remember you have been at this for less than a year..SICK...A testament to the internet, it makes all of us better growers...

This is the first try at DWC...So I am still as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs...3 more weeks to go...My thread has stalled because I am having trouble taking pictures of the canopy...

Wow so how much water do you think a single 5 ton a/c takes out of the air in a day???...With 350 gallons in my system and 15 plants I only add about 5 - 10 gallons a day...Must be because of all the water from the a/c...

Thanks...

mc

J

Johnnyblaze2010

Your coco recipe

Hey Jack, I followed your grow from RIU up until now and I've gotta say you are rookie of the year haha. I had a few questions about your coco recipe. You said you use Canna coco with 30% foxfarm chunky perlite, and 10% Vermi Blend? I saw verma blend but figured it was a typo because I could not find it. Why did you add the vermi blend in? And 1 more question since, what size spaghetti tubes are you running? You running the 1gph dripper or 2gph? Thanks again in advance. Keep up the great work, and sorry to hear about your pops. He would be proud of you.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
God damn it Jack, now you've really done it! Awesome grower, and a fan of the Reverend. Too much! :evilgrin0013:

That TrichromeFan took the words right out of my mouth! Like as I was typing, so was he. I had a feeling you were a cool type of cat, Jack, cuz Jack is the name of my oldest pit and its obvious you both are some troopers. Not trying to swing from anybody's nuts here but with a name like Jack along with being a fan of the Rev., you can't go wrong. You keep good tunes like that of the Rev playing in your room and I bet money you'll catch those plants dancing before you harvest. ...Like a rocket..
Here you go Trichromefan and Sickboy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwwSIzdAbpw:character0025: :character0025:
hey jack i know ure busy busy but was gonna hit u up and see if itd ever be possible for me to pick sum clones up from u to mother for my garden. im really diggin the master bubba cross u have. ive looked everywhere no one around here has clones for it. would this be a possibility?

i tried to PM u but still cant since im considered a newb on here lol
Hey Boomer you mite want to delete this ...You need 50 post to pm you should be there in no time...JACK

Much respect to you and your skills...People need to remember you have been at this for less than a year..SICK...A testament to the internet, it makes all of us better growers...

This is the first try at DWC...So I am still as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs...3 more weeks to go...My thread has stalled because I am having trouble taking pictures of the canopy...

Wow so how much water do you think a single 5 ton a/c takes out of the air in a day???...With 350 gallons in my system and 15 plants I only add about 5 - 10 gallons a day...Must be because of all the water from the a/c...

Thanks...

mc
I could probally use my ac water but dont want to have to worry about it over flowing or anything. Im not sure how much water they put out I just know my 3 ton would pump some serious gallons out and I figured the plants will be pretty big...There drinking 5 to 10 gallons a day rite now and there still babies.. Im suprised yours arent drinking more is that 5 to 10 gallons per plant or for your whole system.....Have you tried a ladder to take pictures Im really diggin your system and would like to see some better pics :rauch08:... Thanks bro JACK
Hey Jack, I followed your grow from RIU up until now and I've gotta say you are rookie of the year haha. I had a few questions about your coco recipe. You said you use Canna coco with 30% foxfarm chunky perlite, and 10% Vermi Blend? I saw verma blend but figured it was a typo because I could not find it. Why did you add the vermi blend in? And 1 more question since, what size spaghetti tubes are you running? You running the 1gph dripper or 2gph? Thanks again in advance. Keep up the great work, and sorry to hear about your pops. He would be proud of you.

You can use any brand chunky perlite I dont think I ever said a brand but I may have...And the vermi blend is not that important it just helps with not having to give as much nutes during veg..The company that makes VERMI T some of the best shit out there makes Vermi blend..Good luck let me know if I can help any more JACK...:character0025:

CaliShark

CaliShark

Little late to this show, but better then never right...What a professional system you've built man. Those girls are lovin it in there, great work...I know you got the green thumb and I'm excited to see what this new system has in store for you.

S

Socachi

When IO 1st open this thread and saw the build out on pg 1, the first words out of my mouth were Holy Fuck!! And as I've read thru it and see it completed with the ladies growing and those beautiful roots poppin I can only say Fuckin A.

Jack you're gonna have a little forest going on. I am so happy I found this thread.

D

DrGoodMeds

What an amazing setup!! I am looking to do a flip myself and wanted to get your opinion on the A/C's in the link below.

http://www.excelair.ca/xlseries.html

I really want the split air handler. It looks like an awesome product, especially since you only have to buy one and it can run two room. shttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/boogie.gif

Big ups Jack, I only hope I can evolve at a fraction of the speed you did.

DGM

M

mcattak

What an amazing setup!! I am looking to do a flip myself and wanted to get your opinion on the A/C's in the link below.

http://www.excelair.ca/xlseries.html

I really want the split air handler. It looks like an awesome product, especially since you only have to buy one and it can run two room. shttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/boogie.gif

Big ups Jack, I only hope I can evolve at a fraction of the speed you did.

DGM

Dont forget if you flip the a/c you still need something in there for cooling and de-humidification during the dark cycle

T

tcurtiss

Jack,

Amazing setup, just curious why don't you use mylar on the walls?

When you have such a setup is there a reason you do not use it?

Keep up the great work

T

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack,

Amazing setup, just curious why don't you use mylar on the walls?

When you have such a setup is there a reason you do not use it?

Keep up the great work

T

No need for mylar when the walls are drywall,insulated,primered and painted gloss white . It would be a waste of time and money...JACK

M

mrdizzle

reflection off the wall is a pretty big myth in IMO. think about about many actual lumens bounce back, first the lumen loss from bulb to wall, then the lumen loss from bouncing off the wall, then the lumen loss of traveling back to the plant. by the time it hits the plant I cant see many lumens left to play with

G

goleboy

JEBUS....i need to get on the UC band wagon...i just cant bring myself to grow in any other medium besides soil...i dunno though thoose trees are definately starting to make me wonder

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

goleboy

You can grow trees in soil, you just cant feed the hell out of them like you can in hydro because of the salt build up problems associated with soil. Growing trees has more to do with vertical lighting......IMHO

Latest posts

Top Bottom