Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
So far so good the roots are already starting to bust through the net pot's That shit blows my mind:pimp: 24 hrs and the roots are lovin it:boogie:...And the full line up for Veg..JACK

DSC 0002
DSC 0009
DSC 0004
DSC 0005
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killer root shots Jack! Soon those nets are gonna be full of white roots... :cool

Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil

howzit jack!
looking good bra....trying to start something similar myself, so dont mind if i tag along and take a few notes.
one time,
Dr. E

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
sup man, i used to watch some of your shit in the shadows on RIU, but i know you moved

i have a few quick questions for you if you dont mind.

why did you move away from the chillking and icebox systems?

you dont like? are they not worth it? do they not work? just not feasible/practical for a big application like this?

just getting some feedback before i upgrade my chiller as i have a 1/2hp right now, i've been eyeballing that 2hp chiller, but i see you switched it up to split a/c
In the end it is way cheaper to buy a larger ac then to buy a large 2 ton chiller that is basicly an ac unit, and on top of that you have to buy fans, Hoods,ducting ,Ice boxes, rez,plumbing etc,It is a nice system for a small set up but would not work for what I am doing...JACK

You run all your strains on 1 rez...Can you give us a detailed nute schedule????
Canna Aqua the full line with Roots Excelerator,Hygrozime and Cal Mag..JACK
Killer root shots Jack! Soon those nets are gonna be full of white roots... :cool
Big ups Shady...:rock

howzit jack!
looking good bra....trying to start something similar myself, so dont mind if i tag along and take a few notes.
one time,
Dr. E

Im always takin notes from you bro anything you need holla...JACK :animbong:

I

iSmoker

Thank you for sharing Jack. Sorry for the passing of your father, I wish more people could see the peaceful aspects of cannabis instead of trying to criminalize it. I know your heart is in this one and it is looking mighty impressive. I know you have the right motive, and I hope the medicine you make helps plenty of patients. I always dream of having the chance of doing something this big, one day I know my chance will come though. I have to pull a chair up for this one man, it looks like a promising journey. :rasta:

Good luck, be safe, and hope all goes well friend..

D

DrGoodMeds

You are an inspiration Jack!

Where could someone acquire one of those 5 ton plug and play splits?

Thanks in advance!!!

DGM

S

SouthernFarms

That UC system, combined with the outstanding room construction has a GORGEOUS clean look to it. I am so excited to be able to witness this grow from the beginning.
Best wishes Jack. Thanks for posting it for us.

nuttso

nuttso

finally a reply to my question. Sry i saw u already answered it. To everybody out there. Who uses RO with canna get some calmag!

74083d1269222893t-jacks-under-current-grow-60-x-1000-watts-20-tons-ac-some-co2-dsc_0002.jpg

M

morecbd

Hello Jack - lovely setup, could you explain the general maintance of the grow,
have you got an intellidose system linked to the uc system ?

I was working out what would be the most efficent low maintance grow thats large - my conclusions where the UC system with intellidose system and the add on's to monitor the whole grow.

any thoughts on improving a large grow setup jack?

M

max_well

I'm wondering about your use of water chillers... I don't think you've mentioned that in this thread yet.
There are a few photos that look like you have your chillers inside the flower rooms (post #86).. do you plan to keep them and just let your excess a/c take care of the heat?
Also, what size and type burner / environmental control units are you using?
thanks
Max

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

We have liftoff. I have followed each of your journals and I am amazed at how you have grown exponentially. You may not have been doing this for as long as some of these guys on here, but you have done EVERYTHING right. Look forward to watching this room turn into a forest of beautiful trees.

Quick question for you. Why did you move from AN to Canna?

G

Green Cali

Sweet

hey Jack I love seeing the construction of rooms thanks for posting those pics. also cant wait too see those girls get big. best of luck.
G.C.:clapping

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I will alternate between Cannazym and Hygrozym. As far as chillers yes I am running a seperate Chiller for each system (A chiller is a must!!! ) Room temps are ran at 80 to 85 degrees with Co2.
In the future I will use an intellidoser along side a PH doser. This run will be manual so I can get to know the system. Jack

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
oh my oh my!!! we need a new contest, best grow of the year! ahah the way the rooms clean u could make open heart surgery in there!

let the party begin :party0023:

H

HannaMan

Hey there. After lurking, I found your thread.. decided to sign-up to thank you for showing us your efforts.

R

Raiderfan420

Damn Jack, I haven't been by in a while..kind of got over the two journal thing and have been over on riu..are you still over there? Anyway man, you have been a busy guy since the last time I checked you out. Your set-up has exceeded my wildest dreams now.lol Do you run a CO2 gen or do you use tanks? I don't want to re-state the obvious, but fkn amazing Brother. You must have some huge reserviors, or do you cycle them? If you have time, I would love some help setting up my new room..

Top Bottom