Jack's Under Current Grow 60 x 1000 watts 20 tons of AC and some CO2

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Damn Jack, I haven't been by in a while..kind of got over the two journal thing and have been over on riu..are you still over there? Anyway man, you have been a busy guy since the last time I checked you out. Your set-up has exceeded my wildest dreams now.lol Do you run a CO2 gen or do you use tanks? I don't want to re-state the obvious, but fkn amazing Brother. You must have some huge reserviors, or do you cycle them? If you have time, I would love some help setting up my new room..

Big ups Riaderfan my home is at the farm I started over there and decided to stick to one site so home is at the Farm:bong-hits: I am running a C02 gen its the only way to go in my opinion It gets old having to go get tanks filled every week..I am running 1 x 250 gallon rez just ordered 2 Intelladoser's and picked up the PH dosers today its going to make life way eaiser and should really be the ticket . Pm me if you need anything bro.. JACK

S

stats

Jack. thanks for the great journals! you have really outdone yourself here. where did you buy the bucket system? how big will your plants get? which ph doser did you buy?
i look forward to watching this grow. have fun. :-)

B

Boomer242

damn man glad im tryin to catch up rite now this is a ridic grow. u werenet fuckin around when u wrote me on RIU that this site is for larger more serious growers. fuk man im gonna be picking ur brain sum more. hope u got to see the message i wrote u on on ur old thread.

K

Kpezzy

Looking fantastic Jack, we are all going to get these RDWC setups rocking and dialed soon, I know I feed off of all of you guys running RDWC

S

Sirius

That's whats up! Go big or go home! Where you plan on vacationing jack?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Jack. thanks for the great journals! you have really outdone yourself here. where did you buy the bucket system? how big will your plants get? which ph doser did you buy?
i look forward to watching this grow. have fun. :-)
The system is made by http://www.cch2o.com/ As far as how big the plants will get im shooting for medium sized plants until I get the 13 gallon setup going, Dont get me wrong there still going to be bigger then most.:party0036: I will have to check the brand of the PH doser..JACK
damn man glad im tryin to catch up rite now this is a ridic grow. u werenet fuckin around when u wrote me on RIU that this site is for larger more serious growers. fuk man im gonna be picking ur brain sum more. hope u got to see the message i wrote u on on ur old thread.
Good to see you made it to the Farm Boomer, No CFL grows here bro.:tongue0011: THCFARMER has the best info and top growes of any site out there you will find if you need help it is here and always rite on..JACK
That's whats up! Go big or go home! Where you plan on vacationing jack?

No vacation for me Bro starting on room #2 has begun another 2 weeks of 16 hr days JACK...

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
7 days of growth so far so good going to drop all the lights tommorow, The PH has been amazingly stable it sits rite between 5.8 and 6.0 there drinking about 5 to 10 gallons a day I have them rite at 850 to 900 ppm..:afroweed:

DSC 0020
DSC 0009
DSC 0003
DSC 0007
DSC 0013
DSC 0014
DSC 0010
DSC 0004
DSC 0018
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Looks absolutely beautiful in there. Things are gonna blow up when you drop those lights. I keep saying this but you have inspired me tremendously Jack. I hope to follow in your footsteps.

K

Kpezzy

holy shit look at that return line lol it's huge :o) Jack looking great bro, can't wait to see what you can make these girls do, very similar to the setup I'm working on now, your room is super super clean too no cords "I hate cords"

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Where's the Bose surround sound? You know the ladies like to jam out right?

M

mcattak

Nice...Those look like happy campers..

Is that your a/c condensation return along the wall...Unfortunately mine goes right into my rez so I dont know how much they are drinking..Where does yours go????...Rez or holding tank???..Think i need to change that aspect of my room...

Mc

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Man jack were do I fill out my app @...? Looking great bro but wouldn't expect nothing less than that from you. Your defenitely in the top of the list your upthere with tk and ofcourse doubled's.

C

Casper

Damn, I love your room set up. You got the cove base on the wall and I noticed that you used "Green" board drywall for you first 4'0" up from floor (good idea). What exactly is the black hose on the perimeter of the walls used for? Would you recommend this UC system for a 1st time grower? I want my 1st grow room and grow to look just like this!

K

Kpezzy

Damn, I love your room set up. You got the cove base on the wall and I noticed that you used "Green" board drywall for you first 4'0" up from floor (good idea). What exactly is the black hose on the perimeter of the walls used for? Would you recommend this UC system for a 1st time grower? I want my 1st grow room and grow to look just like this!

I think that RDWC is great for first timers but I personally wouldn't try and emulate Jack's grow on my first run, this is no amateur setup casper, alot can go wrong with a setup this large, why not try a scaled down ver. for your first grow so you can get the hang of the uc system before you go big...KPZ

B

biggs

looks like your off to a great start. how long are you planning on vegging for bro?:icon_stick man:

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Suns about to rise

Plants are stackin up real nice for having just been transplanted.

Their gonna love that high light intensity....keep on rocking it brother J.:sun2:

BTW...are your air stones OK? LOL

S

stlth8814

Great Show Jack, Sorry I am late. Ill Def be Staying Tuned to this one.

Top Bottom