Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just catching up before work , here’s my strawberry cheesecake
Lookin good in that closet brother! Bet she’s smelling tasty too!

looking good... i know I said I wouldnt, but I popped 2 of the Strawberry cheese.. How do you like it? or is this your first run? One of mines looks pretty good, the other, grew only one cotyledon and is all weird. Gotta love them ruderalis genetics.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Same shit! Lol the first one I ran I really liked the buzz but with the Rudy gene in there ya never know what ur gonna get ! Lol I just popped 6-8 seeds got em in soil and got 2 same way, AFU !

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I just want to share my thoughts on an interaction I had with another member here yesterday. Let me be clear. I am not on this forum for any sort of political discourse or conversation at all really for anything other than the topic of cannabis. However, this is a public and open forum, so issues that affect us every day can’t help but to bleed into our lives online here. Sometimes I just like to use this as an outlet to share thoughts or vent. I don’t take it that seriously, and I always check my motives, and try to be helpful, even if I dont particularly care for someones approach...With that said, yesterday one member made a comment in someones journal on something that I can’t help but notice EVERYTIME I use this platform. The avatar is consistently in the recent threads history...That is the avatar of an American flag turned upside down. This particular symbol is usually reserved for captured Americans during times of war. More specifically, used a beacon to signal to other Americans that they are in danger, and to send help...(could you see how it may strike a nerve?) I also want to say that I one million percent support this members right to post that avatar wherever he wants. I should also state, that pictures and words do not generally hurt my feelings, and I respect the point that member is trying to make. I am not necessarily "triggered" by it, I just thought I would share the other side of the coin, in a respectful and rational manner... It is not my right to tell him that It offends me and he should or should not take it down. I fought for his right to do that and believe in it firmly. But let’s get real. Don’t get your panties up in a bunch because I commented on it. Don’t pretend like it’s some big shock when I come on and say it affects me, and DONT take your ball and go home now, because you made a VERY CLEAR political statement for everyone on this platform to see, and I had the audacity to tell you I didnt agree with it and nothing more. Especially when you invite open sharing, and consistently do it on other threads. Just my two cents. It speaks to a bigger problem in our country. Where everyone wants to have an opinion, but no one supports open and honest discourse about those opinions. If you don’t share the same line as thinking as me we can’t be friends. Sad really. With all that said, I will not be updating this journal here anymore. I moved onto another forum a month or so ago, a little more private, but ALOT more welcoming. They seem to rely on the science a bit more as well. I love the Farm. I am only posting on two forums because I feel a sort of responsibility to share my journey as I start to improve, so that people starting out have something to learn from, good and bad. That’s what my predecessors did for me. I believe that the guy with 2 days experience can help the guy with 1 day. I also know the value of my data, and have become a supporter here just because of how much I value the information. But I won’t force content here just because I want to keep the traffic going. Unfortunately this place has evolved into something I don’t care for anymore. It seems the majority of the posts here lately anyway are selfish people who get themselves into a jam with their plants, then throw up a 911 post, and never come back to reciprocate, or even just let us know how it went. Sorry, but I am bored of growing other peoples plants for them. I have said it once and I will say it 1000 times. Cannabis saved my life, it was worth it for me to put the work in to guarantee my success, I just want to be around people who feel the same way about weed that I do... In closing, this post was for NOONE other than myself, and sorry for the rant, my buddies here know i aint for the drama... but if didn’t express myself in some way, I would of carried a resentment as trivial as that sounds...and that shits poison... I think I get a total of 10 or 11 views a day anyway. I don’t give a shit about the likes. I was just very clearly wrong about the sense of comradery here that I thought existed so strongly because this wasnt the first occasion that stuff like this goes down, just the straw that broke the camels back.

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
If you thought this journal was helpful to you in any way, and looking for a forum that reminds you of the good ol days? Yous can catch me ova heaaaaa

Www.invalid.com.org

Last edited:
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
If you thought this journal was helpful to you in any way, and looking for a forum that reminds you of the good ol days? Yous can catch me ova heaaaaa

Www.invalid.com.org

Agreed! For those of us who have been "in the shit" with ya! Semper Fi
I don't know who said it but.... "I may disagree with your statement; however I will defend to the death, your right to say it!" (and I have)

I am willing to bet they know not, the sound of a passing round; and thanking God they were able to hear it!!

Peace & Happiness Be WIth You Brother. 🍻 😎

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Www.invalid.com.org

The internet moves in waves. Only a few months ago another new site was “the place to be” until it wasnt. Same growers inviting everyone as last time.

The grass is always greener so they say.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Agreed! For those of us who have been "in the shit" with ya! Semper Fi
I don't know who said it but.... "I may disagree with your statement; however I will defend to the death, your right to say it!" (and I have)

I am willing to bet they know not, the sound of a passing round; and thanking God they were able to hear it!!

Peace & Happiness Be WIth You Brother. 🍻 😎
Couldn't of said it better myself brother. Once you a hear few of those cracks flying passed where you sleep at night... A disagreement over the internet just doesnt hold so much weight anymore.

'Rah

Last edited:
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Great post today, Jag. I was reading the comments as they happened on the other thread, and I was shocked and disappointed by the outcome. You were very cautious, respectful and careful about what you were posting. I also learned more about our flag.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Maybe it was just me who needed the change of scenery. Easy to get frustrated with everything and everyone nowadays.
Hey man you said what you needed to say. No need to leave, you have a right to say what you did and stay just as the other person. Not taking sides, just seems a bit contradictory to say you willing to die for someone else's rights, yet when you exercise your own you feel you have to die (leave).

There are plenty of peeps that will frequent your threads, I do not base my opinion of people on what others like or do not like, but my own interactions.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Couldn't of said it better myself brother. Once you a hear few of those cracks flying passed where you sleep at night... A disagreement over the internet just doesnt hold so much weight anymore.

'Rah

Rah!

At that point NOTHING matters except was my "bunkie" hit and which direction did it come from. We'll argue later.... maybe; if it wasn't our turn to pay. 🍻

My Dad did 30, I did 4, been around the world 4 times and I have spent the better part of 50 years trying to explain to people that racism & hate are hard to maintain when folks are yelling "die, yankee go home, Allahu Akbar .... ", and chunking chicom's in your hole/home. Some how they still don't get it.

Their piss-ant grievances are just that, when put into scale of the rest of the world in which we live It is all inteconnected!

Freedom ain't Free! Someone has to stand watch while they act a fool!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Great post today, Jag. I was reading the comments as they happened on the other thread, and I was shocked and disappointed by the outcome. You were very cautious, respectful and careful about what you were posting. I also learned more about our flag.
Appreciate that bro. really... I was kind of shocked by the way the conversation turned too...thought I had a good read on it... I think thats why it bothered me so much. I dropped it yesterday, then woke up thinking about it this morning. Strange how the smallest things have the most profound effect on you. Don't know the dude, don't really care to know him. But he was very warm and welcoming when I signed up here and I try to pay attention to shit like that. Boy did I get that one wrong LOL....

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Hey man you said what you needed to say. No need to leave, you have a right to say what you did and stay just as the other person. Not taking sides, just seems a bit contradictory to say you willing to die for someone else's rights, yet when you exercise your own you feel you have to die (leave).

There are plenty of peeps that will frequent your threads, I do not base my opinion of people on what others like or do not like, but my own interactions.
Thats not the case. I didnt say I was leaving the farm. I just said I wasnt going to update this journal anymore. This is a culmination of quite a few things here. I was just making the point that I didnt want to force content here, for the sake of just getting a few likes.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Rah!

At that point NOTHING matters except was my "bunkie" hit and which direction did it come from. We'll argue later.... maybe; if it wasn't our turn to pay. 🍻

My Dad did 30, I did 4, been around the world 4 times and I have spent the better part of 50 years trying to explain to people that racism & hate are hard to maintain when folks are yelling "die, yankee go home, Allahu Akbar .... ", and chunking chicom's in your hole/home. Some how they still don't get it.

Their piss-ant grievances are just that, when put into scale of the rest of the world in which we live It is all inteconnected!

Freedom ain't Free! Someone has to stand watch while they act a fool!

I need to say. First thanks for your service guys. I wanted to go into the air force and learn tech or to fly when i was a kid. I had congenital illness that disqualified me.

But second our freedom has nothing to do with the military actions of our country for many decades. Thats all for profit under the guise of “helping” people.

Top Bottom