Jdubs Starfighter x Cookies grow

• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

Little update, I put the 3 that popped into dirt, scuffed the other's again and put back into paper towels and decided to germ the rest... hopefully I end up with a few healthy plant's out of this pack. Will post pic's as soon as they pop out of the dirt.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, JDub. This should be a very interesting grow for sure. Hope all is well and best of luck on things. I can't wait to see the Star Cookies in flower, bro. Keep us posted on progress!

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up, JDub. This should be a very interesting grow for sure. Hope all is well and best of luck on things. I can't wait to see the Star Cookies in flower, bro. Keep us posted on progress!
What up Rival! Thanks for droppin in bro, fosho I will do my best on these girl's! Should have some pic's up in the next few day's.

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up Farmer's! So I got 6 of the 11 star cookies to pop and they are all up and out of the dirt! They should start taking off now so I will snap a bunch of pic's soon.

Jdub1

Jdub1

20140428 151447
Star cookies #1 and 2, the other's are still a little behind.

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up Ya'll! Just a little update, the 6 star cookies are looking good. Just waiting for them to take off! Found some thrips on them that I must have brought in from my pepper and tomato garden but I hit them with some safer soap and they are doing good, bugs are gone.

Jdub1

Jdub1

What up yall! Been a minute but the girl's are doing good! I think I've got some heavy starfighter leaners just by the way the leaves look... I will post some pic's tomorrow!

Jdub1

Jdub1

@Jdub1 are those in flower yet?
Not yet, I'm gonna let them get nice and bushy first. They are extremely slow growing plants... don't know why, haven't over watered and no other probelms with them.. they are green and healthy, have some fungus gnats from the soil but don't think that should be the prob. All my other seedlings that were sprouted around the same time are 3 times the size of these....

Top Bottom