• Thread starter Jdub1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

20140615 205554

Jdub1

Jdub1

Will veg these another couple weeks, take cuts and they will go into the flower room;) can't wait!

Jdub1

Jdub1

Don't know lol, at this stage I pretty much let the dirt do the work.. I give em a lil voodoo juice and some other good stuff for the roots but really no need to feed heavy right now. Will start worrying about all that stuff when they get closer to flower;) thanks for stopping in.

JAWS

JAWS

nice looking plants and i like the way they are starting to branch out, looks like they may have a bit of a mag dif a tad bit of e-salt will fix that right up.

better grab some cuts from them you never know what there going to grow out into.

very nice:snaphappy:

Jdub1

Jdub1

nice looking plants and i like the way they are starting to branch out, looks like they may have a bit of a mag dif a tad bit of e-salt will fix that right up.

better grab some cuts from them you never know what there going to grow out into.

very nice:snaphappy:
Thanx Jaws! Ya they went a little too long in their old pots and started having a little trouble. Those pic's were right after transplanting, they have come around and are looking just about perfect now and are thriving in the fresh dirt; ) and for sure, cuts will be taken very soon!

JAWS

JAWS

Thanx Jaws! Ya they went a little too long in their old pots and started having a little trouble. Those pic's were right after transplanting, they have come around and are looking just about perfect now and are thriving in the fresh dirt; ) and for sure, cuts will be taken very soon!

excellent should be a really good show.

be watching:woot:

Top Bottom