• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jdub1

Jdub1

20140530 130410
These are the 2 biggest...

Jdub1

Jdub1

The other's aren't far behind.. looking better everyday just waiting for them to take off... at this rate I prob won't flip them for another month. I gotta be able to get some nice clones off of them before I flip em;)

DC105

DC105

looking forward til they mature homie! Yeah those clones are important. Remember that time you said you were going to gift DC a couple? Man,I can't wait... :-) lol

Jdub1

Jdub1

looking forward til they mature homie! Yeah those clones are important. Remember that time you said you were going to gift DC a couple? Man,I can't wait... :) lol
Haha! That's funny man;) hey ya never know bro.... stick around, I will be popping some Sour D x HA og beans real soon as well!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
They look Good Jdub :)
Not yet, I'm gonna let them get nice and bushy first. They are extremely slow growing plants... don't know why, haven't over watered and no other probelms with them.. they are green and healthy, have some fungus gnats from the soil but don't think that should be the prob. All my other seedlings that were sprouted around the same time are 3 times the size of these....
Im growing Fem beans for the 1st time and they are slower than molasses
Is that common for fem beans maybe?

Jdub1

Jdub1

They look Good Jdub :)

Im growing Fem beans for the 1st time and they are slower than molasses
Is that common for fem beans maybe?
What's up ken! Man I don't think so... I've grown my share of fem seeds and never had them grow so slow lol. But it's all good, good things come to those who wait! So I'm hoping for some real good thing's from these 5 girls!;)

Jdub1

Jdub1

Also, does anybody know if logic reversed his starfighter and then hit his cookies to make these or the other way around?? And what should I be looking for in a starfighter pheno? Anybody that stops in and has some info let me know, I would appreciate it. From pictures I've seen of starfighter my #1 looks very similar in leaf structure....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanks Prime C! I'm gonna put them all in bigger pots with some 707 this weekend and I bet they will really start to take off then. Can't wait to get these bitches in flower! I wanna smoke some Starcookies!!

Yeah its gonna be exciting to see how they turn out. Exotics cross sure did kill it so I wonder how this one will compare.

Jdub1

Jdub1

Ya, his shit looks dank!! Hoping this will be quality like that.. but from what I've seen these divine crosses are legit!

Top Bottom