jj's garden

• Thread starter jadins_journey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Day 31 Flower:

This is the point that growing gets a little frustrating. No stretch to watch and I know theres 30 more days to go and not much to do but change out the resv. LOL

Overall structure of the plant I am pleased with. Would have been better to lower the string but the air intakes are in the way, Maybe next round I'll veg for another week.

jj

08 29 09 036
08 29 09 032
08 29 09 028
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Day 38 Flower

Bud swell is about the only thing happening this week. Did get the first set of red hairs at about day 30ish which compared to the last cycle is it's half way point so the grow is on schedule. You spend 9 weeks getting these girls to this point and now all you can do is watch, sorta like sending your kids off to college (which I did this fall).

jj

9 05 09 010
9 05 09 009
9 05 09 008
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Day 45 Flower

The party is just about over. Plants have 14 days to go in these pics. I started the flush with 12 days remaining which I think will be sufficient for hydroton. My nutes don't leave much of any residue when the rocks are loaded correctly. These girls hit a max of 1250 ppm when they were at day 30 in flower, backed down to a constant 1000ppm for the next 2 weeks, now it's flush time.

Did I mention smell, jeeze these things reak. You had better have a GOOD carbon filter to grow these in the city.

jj

9 12 09 049
9 12 09 034
9 12 09 035
9 12 09 042
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
That brings this grow current, next pics will will at day 52.

peace,

jj

T

TheMiracle

awesome man add me as a friend JJ ill need teachings on DWC from you thanx for the link to the tech ill read up and come back with good questions dont forget to answer my question in the thread on how many CFLS it takes

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Got out the calendar and the notes from last grow. Decided to do a sample cut at 52 days. Last crop went down at 54 and was a decent harvest from a couple of abused clones. Going to check trich's Sat. night, if they are 40% one is coming down.

Hell, I've been burning the lowest buds since day 35 and been stoned as I want to be.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Just peaked in the tent on the dark and snipped a leaf. Center plant is coming down Sat. I did this grow in a 5 plant 2x2 flood and drain. Set the smallest of the 5 in the center and just let it grow. As the 4 larger plants grow I moved them outward when they hit the string during stretch.

Cutting the center plant out is the plan. It's over 30% today and taking it out will get light to the lower buds for an additional 7 days to the remaining 4. It's going to be f'n ugly in there for the next week for sure.

I've got a night time smoke, wanting to try and get this girl dialed into a good yielding day smoke.

:harvest:

jj

7 29 09 007
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Appalachia 06

Day 52 flower

Getting the center plant out was not realistic so I cut out basically a bowl pattern. The center cola's came out letting light go down to the second layer of buds. Wet weight on the trimmed buds was 468 grams, figure I'll end up with 5.5 - 6 O's after it's dried down, or about 155 grams. Shrink get's about 2/3 of the weight if I am remembering correctly.

jj

9 20 09 013
9 20 09 006
9 20 09 2 002
R

redroot

looking good jj, cool set up looking very tidy and neat. nice harvest too man.

peace

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

remember these three!!

hey here is a pic of the moms...saturday i'll definately take cuttings!! dj

Appy and white
Tw mom
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Hell DJ, I am harvesting your mothers sisters LOL, 'bout damn time you get some babies off those girls. Looking good buddy.

Spent the night at work designing my next nydro system, modified version of an old DIY gig I did back in this journal a year or so ago. The manifold is my grow room seat which is gonna suck to lose HAHA. Could not make up my mind so the flower tent has set empty for 2 days 'till I got a plan in my stoned head.

jj

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
My system got destroyed this weekend, every plant every light bulb etc.

Damn women when they get pised off, moved to another state and will be up and running, someday soon.

jj

K

koopa troopa

keep yo head up son. apparently her thumbs are black along with her heart.

fd3swidow

fd3swidow

Hey jj this is ricanbuddah from stoners man nice build I might have to steal a bit of info off here those nutes are pretty good I've used them before...

T

ThaKid

"Lifes to short to drink BAD beer" hehehe I keep seeing that dang Nati light can next to these dank ass buds!! you got some explaining to do?? just bustin yer balls mang, like yer clean setup. -ThaKid

Top Bottom