• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ay Joeybrown! , Looking real nice! Those buds look to be stackkkkkin'
Are you gonna defol again? or are you leaving them be at this point? im at the same week in flower as you and im asking myself the same question.

feel free to repsond after your feet are fully upright lol.
What up bro! Thanks man ya I'm super happy with the node structure.
I don't think I'm going to defol again. I'm sure I will pick a leaf here and there when the get big and in the way but other than that I'll let her ride.
Next time I won't leave any little leaves when I defol. Complete strip. I noticed that those little leaves are the ones that grew out really fat. Still I'm VERY happy with the outcome.
Also the fact that they're fem seeds I don't want them to have ANY stress here on out. I trust the bank I got them from but don't want to induce any hermies. Just a precaution

Farmer P

Farmer P

@Farmer P how you been brother?!
I'm great thanks! Hope you're well too. I've spent so much time in the sun the last week I'm looking like a red man. Jet skiing was a blast. My plants are growing great thanks to my automated watering system. (my friend) He did a great job except he forgot to check my clones. Only one died and I had a lot of extra so no biggie. It's nice to be back home relaxing.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm great thanks! Hope you're well too. I've spent so much time in the sun the last week I'm looking like a red man. Jet skiing was a blast. My plants are growing great thanks to my automated watering system. (my friend) He did a great job except he forgot to check my clones. Only one died and I had a lot of extra so no biggie. It's nice to be back home relaxing.
Good to hear bro. My 2 older ones went camping with my mom for the past 6 days. We made it up there one day so I got to get on the jet ski and the wakeboard for a little while. Nothing better man.
Check out the outdoor girls. Growing like crazy. The one in the native soil doesn't even get watered. I literally watered one time when we had a bad heat wave. Other than that nothing. I'm going to give it a little aloe and coconut water today then nothing for who knows how long after that. Haha.

IMG 6782
IMG 6784
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well even tho I accidentally posted in another thread lol. Here they are again.

The wife's succulent garden. She's got some badass ones. They propagate very easily so when she sees one when she's out and about she takes a little tiny piece and propagates it. Lol. Shhhhh!
@Wisher619 there is an extra in here. Hahah. Those are my favorite. They follow the sun all day and pong wherever it's at. (The last 2 pics)

IMG 6790
IMG 6792
IMG 6794
IMG 6795
IMG 6799
IMG 6817
IMG 6822
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well even tho I accidentally posted in another thread lol. Here they are again.

The wife's succulent garden. She's got some badass ones. They propagate very easily so when she sees one when she's out and about she takes a little tiny piece and propagates it. Lol. Shhhhh!
@Wisher619 there is an extra in here. Hahah. Those are my favorite. They follow the sun all day and pong wherever it's at. (The last 2 pics)
Oh and she says thank you!. She thinks yours are very pretty as well!! (Well I showed her the sexi mexi! lol I couldn't find pics of your garden that you posted a while back).

Farmer P

Farmer P

Good to hear bro. My 2 older ones went camping with my mom for the past 6 days. We made it up there one day so I got to get on the jet ski and the wakeboard for a little while. Nothing better man.
Check out the outdoor girls. Growing like crazy. The one in the native soil doesn't even get watered. I literally watered one time when we had a bad heat wave. Other than that nothing. I'm going to give it a little aloe and coconut water today then nothing for who knows how long after that. Haha.
Looking great bro! That's gonna be a nice bumper crop plus you get to see the comparison between the outdoor/indoor/coco/soil. All good. Gotta go water mine then off to work. Have a great day!

PurplePlants

PurplePlants

wow... now i know what they supposed to look like...

Quick question... in my small space i have, it seems it would be perfect for 1 LST'd plant...
Nvm about the Q... seeing all your plants has forced me to make a decision... im just going to grow 1 indoor and the rest i have planted can be outside...

But for my small space... 1 would be perfect and adding more than 1 will be robbing the plants of light and future production.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@Westie thag outdoor Coco plant is a trial run to do what you did next year.
Watching your thread has helped a lot

I will do 10-15 gal pots feeding 1 time a day (automated) and up it to 2x if needed later in flower.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

wow... now i know what they supposed to look like...

Quick question... in my small space i have, it seems it would be perfect for 1 LST'd plant...
Nvm about the Q... seeing all your plants has forced me to make a decision... im just going to grow 1 indoor and the rest i have planted can be outside...

But for my small space... 1 would be perfect and adding more than 1 will be robbing the plants of light and future production.
I agree 100%. When space is at a premium like that with a smaller Grow just do 1 plant. Your best strain. Take the extra veg time to properly train and spread that thing out wall to wall in your space.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Plant color and stem are a perfect healthy green!!
I can see some frost building :)
Fist bump
Back at ya brotha.
Yes they are frosting up nicely and the node spacing is perfect. I feel I've really dialed in there feed this time around. I can find only a handful of leaves that have about 1/32" yellow tip "burn".
The growth, when doing multiple feedings along with the feed being dialed, is noticeably more vigorous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom