Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Looking great bro! That's gonna be a nice bumper crop plus you get to see the comparison between the outdoor/indoor/coco/soil. All good. Gotta go water mine then off to work. Have a great day!
Definitely I'm looking forward to comparing the differences. I have 1 strain that is in 3 different environments. Jack herer in indoor Coco dtw, outdoor Coco, and outdoor native soil. Will be interesting.

Next year I'm going to run an outdoor Coco automated drip fed Grow like @Westie. I was thinking I was breaking ground until I stumbled on his thread. Lol. If you haven't seen it check out the trees he's got going. Lol.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Your probably tires of all the pics but, here's more pics

These girls are really packing on the trichs. They really are going to be some frosty broads.

It seems like I've said this a couple times this past week but that's how well they are putting it on right now.

Some of the pictures from right before lights on didn't focus well but you can still see the trich production

IMG 7007
IMG 7008
IMG 7012
IMG 7013
IMG 7014
IMG 7016
IMG 7017
IMG 7019
IMG 7020
IMG 7021
IMG 7023
IMG 7024
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Check out these 2 completely different pheno of jack herer. Both beautiful in their own way. Right now i think I fancy the darker one on the left. But that's only cuz she is one of the frostiest girls in the whole bunch early on. The other jack looks similar to the one on the left

IMG 7128
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Wassup frost boss!?! Looking awesome. What nute line do you run?
Man you of all people don't wanna know. Hahaha. I've been running AN. Connoisseur A n B. Not the whole line but a few extras. Root stimulater in the beginning of flower. Big bud and b-52 (b vitamin) during the middle Bud candy then start lowering in around week 6 last 2-3 weeks around 100-150 ppm then straight RO to flush.
I plan onchanging when they're done. (Which is this run. Lol) but that is only because the price and they are all unnecessary. I want to try something a little simpler. Like Cns 17 or maybe like veg+bloom. Buuuut. I am very happy with the results and don't knock AN. thework great for me. If the price isn't too much different I may just stay with them

Organikz

Organikz

I hear they make a 1 bottle feed. I forget who makes it. I'm sure you know. I know nothing but I've heard good things about it.

Hey now. I have the technaflora starter kit. I finished up a round about a year ago with it for shits. I'll run it if I get too bored with this no till.

Last edited:
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Also since we're talking about feed. Lol. The outdoor Coco gets the waste of the dtW. Lol. And the one in the native soil gets nothing. I have watered her 3 times in her life. None of them she actually needed it. She was fine. The only reason I gave her this last one was just to give her a tiny bit of coconut water and aloe. Not to combat anything just to give her a treat.

Organikz

Organikz

Also since we're talking about feed. Lol. The outdoor Coco gets the waste of the dtW. Lol. And the one in the native soil gets nothing. I have watered her 3 times in her life. None of them she actually needed it. She was fine. The only reason I gave her this last one was just to give her a tiny bit of coconut water and aloe. Not to combat anything just to give her a treat.
She took off i bet. I bet the worm castings are enough to keep her defenses up. They contain nematodes. EWC is the silver bullet. It can fix anything.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I hear they make a 1 bottle feed. I forget who makes it. I'm sure you know. I know nothing but I've heard good things about it.
Ya I'm not sure. Honestly I don't even know if I would want a 1 bottle feed. Definitely simpler is better but I feel like if something starts goig wrong you can't do much but ride it out. Although with most small problems I beleive sticking to a consistent feed and letting the plant adapt itself will get you back to a healthy plant faster than chasing your tail adding a bunch of things it already has more than enough of.
I've thought about Lucas formula and probably will try it sometime but for now I'm having good results so for now I will stick to a similar thing. Maybe just not AN specifically

Organikz

Organikz

Ya I'm not sure. Honestly I don't even know if I would want a 1 bottle feed. Definitely simpler is better but I feel like if something starts goig wrong you can't do much but ride it out. Although with most small problems I beleive sticking to a consistent feed and letting the plant adapt itself will get you back to a healthy plant faster than chasing your tail adding a bunch of things it already has more than enough of.
I've thought about Lucas formula and probably will try it sometime but for now I'm having good results so for now I will stick to a similar thing. Maybe just not AN specifically
Agreed. I run into issues I just do a compost top dress and carry on.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Lookin much perkier today. The coco girl missed a day of watering. Usually she gets the runoff every day. That's why I put her in a bigger 15 gal pot. Just in case I miss a day. The in ground gets nothing per usual. Lol

IMG 7202
IMG 7204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom