Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

They are about 32" tall. That's putting seeds in shot glass may 18th. Sprouted may 20-21. Flipped on July 3. 6 week from sprout and that's with all that mainline training. Definitely could get there with 4 week veg with no mainline and more plants.
Well im at 18" today,,,
So we see what kind of stretch we get... with c02..

As for your they are looking good! Stacking good!
I would prob clean up the bottom almost, if not all the way, up to the net.. imo

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Well im at 18" today,,,
So we see what kind of stretch we get... with c02..

As for your they are looking good! Stacking good!
I would prob clean up the bottom almost, if not all the way, up to the net.. imo
I think you're probably right. At least go in there one last time and clean up anything to low. Especially before I get too deep into flower. The Jack Herer probably need it a lil more than the white widow. The ww is so branchy they most all made it up to the canopy. The Jack is more the main & colas on each. If will probably really pay off to get the rest of the lower shot outa there

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

nice big pistols! She deff is loving life!
Big difference this time. The 2 biggest things I added that I didn't have last run is beneficial microbes (mammoth p. I didn't even use tea last run. Just my nute schedule). And multiple daily feedings. Last run I did every other day hand fed and about mid flower went to every day.

I just read that lollipop tutorial you just posted. That was a good post. I'm def gonna go clean up a lil more before I go to bed tonight.

Irietime

Irietime

Looking awesome over there! It's nice to see some different techniques being tested like the defol, and super crop. I tried the super crop on a few of my branches to, just for experiment. In hindsight do you think you needed the net? seems like you didn't use it very much. :eyepiece: And your thread is blowing up, I can't hardly keep up! Lol. Right on peace brotha

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Looking awesome over there! It's nice to see some different techniques being tested like the defol, and super crop. I tried the super crop on a few of my branches to, just for experiment. In hindsight do you think you needed the net? seems like you didn't use it very much. :eyepiece: And your thread is blowing up, I can't hardly keep up! Lol. Right on peace brotha
Thanks brotha! No I definitely didn't need it this time I just had built it (it hangs rom the ceiling like the light) and it was easier to use it for support than ties and stakes if I need it. I didn't weave anything because I wanted to do the Defoliation. I will try the actual scrog tho probably next run.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Big difference this time. The 2 biggest things I added that I didn't have last run is beneficial microbes (mammoth p. I didn't even use tea last run. Just my nute schedule). And multiple daily feedings. Last run I did every other day hand fed and about mid flower went to every day.

I just read that lollipop tutorial you just posted. That was a good post. I'm def gonna go clean up a lil more before I go to bed tonight.
Ya I thought it was a pretty good lil tutorial...
What I grabbed from it was the point about clipping all of the secondary branches too...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So I got the final trim up/lollipop done. No more cuts justletting her do her thing in the best environment I can provide. Ideally I would have done this about a week ago but I think it will be alright and it will still be worth it. I didn't have to cut as much as I thought.
Also I'm loving how their stackin up daily. Noticeable growth every day makes me a happy guy. Lol @EventHorizan i didn't cut every side branch like the article suggested. Not this time at least. I didn't lollipop before so I stuck to the lower 1/3 to get the feel for it.

IMG 6506
IMG 6509
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ya that looks fine... Its so hard to tri, it off huh lol?
They are looking good!
Stacking nice and starting to put some frost on!
Week 5 6 7
are the bud building weeks
They are gonna swell..
Im eager to see if all your nodes grow together..

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Ya that looks fine... Its so hard to tri, it off huh lol?
They are looking good!
Stacking nice and starting to put some frost on!
Week 5 6 7
are the bud building weeks
They are gonna swell..
Im eager to see if all your nodes grow together..
Me too! Haha. I have the ones picked out in my head that I think are gonna stack together and ones where the gaps will be. Just for fun see if I'm right. Lol. I'm happy with them all tho.
It's the end of the regular season. A few bangs here and there. Lol but hopefully we're peaking at the right time for this playoff run!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Alright got some more pics. Lol.
These girls are cruising.
The Defoliation definitely brought out the best in the bud sites. Stripped the bottom 1/3 clean and most secondary branches.
There really starting to fill in and stack now. Time to start putting it on.

Love all them budsites, and I'm loving the trichome production. Everyday is a bi difference.

IMG 6635
IMG 6637
IMG 6641
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom