Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmer P

Farmer P

That's my frostiest girl. All are very nice in the trich area but she's a special one. I think she's my keeper Jack Herer
Cool, I still have no idea which one I'll like the best. The bubba is already starting to put out a lot of trichomes. The sour urkle is showing a little too. White blaze flowered a week behind so probably start some trichs next week. Wish I had a decent camera so I could show. You seeing any yet on the outdoor?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Cool, I still have no idea which one I'll like the best. The bubba is already starting to put out a lot of trichomes. The sour urkle is showing a little too. White blaze flowered a week behind so probably start some trichs next week. Wish I had a decent camera so I could show. You seeing any yet on the outdoor?
A tiny bit if I look really close. Hahaha. Not putting them on yet too much. I'm curious how they will compare since one is coco with hydro nutes and one is no till no water nothing in soil

Farmer P

Farmer P

I'm not sure if you saw it, but I posted the info on the press that you requested on Event's thread. It's pretty easy to make and dabs get me high as shit. Was feeling like I was a beginner off one dab today lol. I think it might be too expensive if you have to buy the weed to press but since we grow our own it is a cool thing to have. Damn dispensaries selling rosin for 80 a gram. :opps: I figure I'll use it to lightly press my bubble hash too, not to get dabs, but to get that nice shiny coating on the outside.

Farmer P

Farmer P

A tiny bit if I look really close. Hahaha. Not putting them on yet too much. I'm curious how they will compare since one is coco with hydro nutes and one is no till no water nothing in soil
I'm thinking the soil will be the winner. You got that good soil that doesn't even need watering. Must be some serious organic life going on there. Reminds me of this.

https://richsoil.com/hugelkultur/

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Update guys.
There starting to swell like I wanted. I may have had a ph issue for a week or two as I used a borrowed pen until my new one came. Been about a week since I switched to botanicare and got the new pen. They seem to be bulking up. Gettin that late push

Outdoor girls are movin right along. Both are just under 6' tall. The in ground has gotten no water in over a month. Nothing at all. She's the healthiest plant I have at this point. Hahaha

The seedlings are shooting up. Tap roots coming out of the bottom holes. I'm crossing my fingers my triploid stays that way as it grows

Another week or so and we'll start the flush. I'm really gonna push them. Waiting till I see a few ambers to start the flush
What a fakin beast you got outside, grow out like a true bush, should get interesting, pissed I didn't run out this year...

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom