Joints vs. Blunts

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Joints or Blunts?

• Total voters
C

CoughingMan

This was inspired by ReelBusy1's Bongs vs. Vaporizers thread.

So which is it that does it for you, Joints or Blunts?

I vote for the classic 'J'.

:passingjoint:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
i say a j when you got some chronic you dont need alot of weed to get you high unless your smoking with a few people plus i think blunt paper f ups the taste imo

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
philly philly

pass da dutchey pon da left hand side

no glue no cancer paper one leaf just enough to wrap da bitch

fire burn anywere from 7 to 30 min

C

CannabisSativa

philly philly

pass da dutchey pon da left hand side

no glue no cancer paper one leaf just enough to wrap da bitch

fire burn anywere from 7 to 30 min

cigar wrappers, the outside of them that you use to rolll with, is made from tobacco leafs , If you dont want any cancer paper stick with hemp and rice papers:damnhippie:

L

livinglegend

only time i smoke joints is when im in a situation where i dont have a pipe.
only time i smoke blunts is when theres a few people here, i dont mind passing around a blunt because it lasts and you dont have to keep packing bowls.

the only exception other than that, is after harvest. i usually smoke 3,987,543 blunts and joints a day.

i just dont like smoking paper in general. we try and keep it glass around here.

BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
I voted joints, blunts are no good to me.

B

Brer Rabbit

I prefer RAW papers for that gourmet flavor, however blunts burn slower & pull better. Sadly blazin spectacular chonic out of a blunt is like drinking the finest champange out of a dirty ashtray. Plus with joints my buzz last longer. With blunts my buzz is more intense but goes away quicker.(probably from the tobacco/nicotine)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
If you dont want any cancer paper stick with hemp and rice papers

id appreciate if you can recommend a few

cigar wrappers, the outside of them that you use to rolll with, is made from tobacco leafs

i dont use the outter leaf/second leaf it is harsher then the inner but just excess paper

as for cancer paper if you roll L's then u kno im referrin too the brown tip at the butt of the cigar

after bout 6 L cypher wit da fam i smoked a j wit cozoo last nite just too much of that smokeyy joint paper taste

R

Rolln J

a nice rolled doob, maybe with some oil smeared on the paper - thats how I like to go out!

JH420

JH420

Blunts are a part novelty for me...they're good if you got a load of crap weed to get rid of as well. But me being a non cig smoker, the tabacco buzz somewhat overpowers the weed buzz.

T

Trillion

back rolled RAW organic, hemp roach, no tobacco
no blunt can beat that for taste

lilhydro

lilhydro

I use Pure Hemp paper joints i love um if not that then the bong. keep it lit guys:bong-hits:

Latest posts

Top Bottom