• Start date
  • Tagged users None

Joints or Blunts?

• Total voters
B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
I nice big blunt of Sour D always hits the spot. I don't have anything against joints, just love the taste of a fat blunt of some good bud

O

organic4life

I really dig these clear wraps ..plus I feel if you need a blunt to get high better get some better genetics

T

TheBudFather

Everything is ok in moderation.... A blunt on Christmas day, after my moms amazing dinner, makes me feel vewy vewy happy!... a J is an everyday thing....
BUT... a joint never lets me down... and, I roll the worlds best joints...which is real handy :)

So im voting J's

socalval

socalval

ive been smoking blunts of black market homegrown and imported erbs in san diego for years .now that im involved with the cali 215 movement im more into quality and taste .i use "raw" rolling pappers now ! i taste what im smoking i can tell what im smoking now !! TASTE THE RAINBOW AND ROLL UP A NICE ONE IN RAW ROLLING PAPPERS

C

cymbaline

a vote for joints.
Why people ruin the taste of weed with a tobacco leaf I will never understand.
Get yourself some good rice papers like others mentioned
and it's like smoking the bud straight!

H

haze89

I roll Elements king sized all day. Been rolling and shmokin joints since I was 13, and one of my joints will fuck up any blunt hah. Blunts are nice once in a while though don't get me wrong. I just prefer the pure taste of buds you get with a joint.

Get your self some bubble and dry sift going and flattened to make your self a hash paper, THAT will fuck you lol.

M

MASSES 420KING

if im gonna toke outa anything other then one of my glass pieces i would go with a doober its just so hippie to roll a fatty doob and get all puffy fuck im not gonna pack a ripper im a spin a jayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Z

zappafan99

+1 Glass. Joint over tobacco. Joint rolled in hash preferable:pimp:

S

SB805KUSH

organic raw to taste perfectly cured bud, why do you want tobacco taste to overpower good buds. i sure the ones that need to smoke emboming fluid cigerettes wont complain about nicotine blunt, dont even start with flavored blunt filled with brick weed...

Gobo

Gobo

J for sure.I have never smoked a real blunt i mean from a cigar.I have only smoked those Golden Wrap tobbaco papers.For my joints i choose only black OCB Premium 1 1/4 or OCB Crystal papers (100% vegetable cellulose).

The Hippy

The Hippy

How embarrassing but, I've never smoked a blunt.
Maybe ten thousand joints but no blunts. :wondering

K

Kush321

Zig zag blue juju blunt wraps for me. Love the feel and taste on the lips. Also love to roll a thin pencil lead looking thing of hash down the middle. No sabre me ponta poha. Haha

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Gotta love a big fat joint.. can't go wrong with J anytime of the day.. :cool0041:

supercharged

supercharged

gota say i love ma phillie's but its all about the joint for me, if i smoked blunts all the time i wud b in a permanent vegitive state smokin ograskal an cali connection gear!!!

D

da BUG

definitely have to go with a phatty j. if you want a bigger one just use more papers. blunt wraps taste bad imo plus you get a lot more c-monoxide from a blunt wrap. i wanna try those naked papers. i heard they were pretty sweet.

C

CanadianClassic

Blunts are nice but get harsh if your smoking them all the time with actual tobacco leaf wraps where a good joint of some nicely flushed bud will always taste supreme!

Good luck with the ladies!!! :rasta2: :cool0044:

F

FairyDust

Depends on the occasion - a lonely stoner having a night in should be satisfied with a nice big J but when it's a session with few mates a blunt wrap or two is definitely a necessary addition to liven things up a little. Blunts are a bit harsh to be toking on all the time - special occasions only for me. I find the blueberry flavs are yummmyyy.

Mike49048

Mike49048

A good bong rip is always best. However, on the go a swisher is good to have.

Top Bottom