Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
just did,in between 3 sets of stem both plants ,the top knode of the tallest is about 4in so left it alone for now,,did that to roy walker too,worked out great,,see my old ass keeps forgetting shit,,damn,,i giuve um couple days and get um again ,have them big ole knuckles on there,lmao
Nice... ya pinch them daily all up and down the shit

2017 08 07 194247
Screenshot 2017 08 07 19 41 07
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

get you a power washer too,,that save some back breaking,,i really need one at the new place here,,almost a year later ,kids had a company come out and give a qoute on this little roof i rebuilt over are kitchen ,bathroom and utilty room,,go figure on a day it rains,lmao,,i done told them months ago,,water come threw ceiling we will live down here with holes in the ceiling ,i aint rebuilding that shit again,,i fell threw that bastrd 3 times ,replacing all the floor-roof joist,skinned it with 5/8 plywood ,rewired all the shit and then came in a sheetrocked the whole ceiling,,it leaks they fix,lol that shit took me almost 2 months to do in the hottest part of year august last year,,damn near killed my old ass ,only thing saved me was having smoke to take away the pain

jipp

jipp

check this out chris ,,saved this plant from wal mart,cool as shit i think anyway,,love that pattern would love to have some hunting gear with that pattern
yeah it is a cool plant. wonder why the leaf looks that way. i guess nature fucked up with the chloroplast ( green maker in greek i believe )

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
get you a power washer too,,that save some back breaking,,i really need one at the new place here,,almost a year later ,kids had a company come out and give a qoute on this little roof i rebuilt over are kitchen ,bathroom and utilty room,,go figure on a day it rains,lmao,,i done told them months ago,,water come threw ceiling we will live down here with holes in the ceiling ,i aint rebuilding that shit again,,i fell threw that bastrd 3 times ,replacing all the floor-roof joist,skinned it with 5/8 plywood ,rewired all the shit and then came in a sheetrocked the whole ceiling,,it leaks they fix,lol that shit took me almost 2 months to do in the hottest part of year august last year,,damn near killed my old ass ,only thing saved me was having smoke to take away the pain
I have a great 3100 psi washer. .but when you get it.... look up the "karcher turbo nozzle".... it changes pressure washing forever. .. well that and the hotsy but thats 5 grand

Organikz

Organikz

I thought it was just me. Dogs love the garden. You should see the barriers of black plastic my dogs get through to see me in the grow room.

My boxer sniffs the flowers. It's only for me so I don't mind. I usually run bud wash anyway.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have a great 3100 psi washer. .but when you get it.... look up the "karcher turbo nozzle".... it changes pressure washing forever. .. well that and the hotsy but thats 5 grand
does that fit on any washer

Ecompost

Ecompost

i thought you guys were talking about some kind of clay. hah.. char i know what that is and have made it. but for a totally different reason.. i made it because its kick ass fuel for forging knives with ( clean )! iv had lots of hobbies over the years..
and it can get expensive after a while to buy raw charcoal.. so it was cheaper to make the fuel my self.
now you have me thinking about it again, but with micros and shit instead of super heat for beating the shit out of metal.

the ancient romans had some provinces with black smiths. i wonder if they used char in there farming.. hmm.
Jorge Sprav would be proud of you :-) for those who dont know Jorge, i urge you Youtube him. esp those interested in funky weapon design. Come the zombie apocalypse, i am going to Jorge's House

Ecompost

Ecompost

Agreed! I love the farm raised eggs too, has twice the protien and vit a and e, and good fats for cholesterol. i eat three hard boiled eggs or so at a time and you can really feel the difference of the organic free roam chickens and they have a blood orange yolk that is packed with flavor, absolutely amazing how many eggs a few chickens can put out

oh hey bro, about the half of the plant that wasnt budding, you were right, it ended up catching up to the rest of the plant for the most part
insecticide has been found in super market eggs the world over. until people understand organics is the only sensible answer, we can never stop worrying about finding chemicals in our foods, that our bodies cant resonate with

Ecompost

Ecompost

that is a fact,,if the cow isnt a pasture feed cow,,it is introduced by chemicals,,all feeds are manufactured with something in them doesnt matter what type animal either,dog ,cat ,goat ,horse and so on,,all are dosed with something,,and still aint buying vegan is healthy,,just aint gonna happy with this cowboy,,every meal has meat or i dont eat,,same with milk,,all the studies in the world aint gonna tell me it aint good for you,,and in same breath folk take some kind of supplement to get same results,,hell if all this was true,,why we need food at all,,just take a pill,,vitamins, pharms, supplements,all are addictions,,we all have said this herb is better for us,that alone in your mind tells ya pills aint any good for ya,,i tell ya what,,im 57 and other than my handicaps from my accident,,i have been sick 3 times in all them years,were i couildnt get out of bed and be productive,,can you al say that?i eat meat with every meal,,i dont do store bought veggies at all,,i grow my own or dont eat um,,most my meat i hunted or fished for thats what i eat when i cant grow my own,,am i fat you better believe it,,i dont get any exercise anymore,,but my fat isnt from over eating its from lack of work,,with my accident came a complete shutdown of my exercise,,i aint going to no gym to so called exercise ,when its just a cheater hangout,,all my exercise come from hard work and sweat,,look back in history and look at the dieses and cancers,compared to today,,guess what we and all this scientific study created it,,same with everything else,coming up pollio and measles were about it other than the flu,,the college kids invented all the other shit we all read about,,and that my friends along with all the other crap in this world is fueled and continued threw COMMUNICATIONS,,a whole stream of electricans that keep the fire fueled for there own self need of gradifcation,,aint hating on no vegan,,hell your body,,you only got 1 and it all depends on ones self to sustain it,,me im a dieing,meat feed,pot smoking and enjoying what was provided for me in my eyes and happy,,shit im fool i know,but im happy so should all yall,,quite reading all that crap and find out for yourself,,perfect example,,my wife and i raised 2 boys,healthy boys ,and my daughter in law had and raised 6 kids on her on previuois life,,my oldest married her and when my baby girl was born,,her mama and my son,choice to read some bullshit internet crap for every thing,,and when it fails ,hey mom or dad what is going on,,and every damn time they come back from a doctor the diagnoise is the same shit we told them,,so go hard folks,,age is experience and all of us have same agenda,,we gonna die,,as soon as you come out the chute your dieing,,live it and be happy while you wait your turn,,hahahah,,shit tell you one thing,,you go talking about vegans ,tree huggers,and science you gonna start a fire,,sorry to bother you all,,my opinion dont mean much,but it mine,,you all have a wonderful day you hear,lmao
why people dont understand, food and nutrition is related to pH it is that simple, if we have the wrong pH, we will absorb all kinds of shit from all kinds of places. Its the same for cows, for fish, for plants, for insects. for example, i use Bti-K to alter the ph of a caterpillars stomach so it dies with a belly full of leaves.
I use fungus to liberate Fe from phosphates in soil, this is about pH.
yes we need good sources of food, untampered, but the only way to be sure is grow your own. people who make money from selling you food, are likely to do anything to keep the money flowing towards them, same is true now of legal weed. Buyer beware and learn about pH :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Anthocyanins are linked to antioxidants
word, secondary pigments are being used in BOX nutrients, and being exploited to produce rainbow foods full of beta carotene, anthocyanin, lycopene and so on. Super Oxide Dismutase and other radical cleansing properties can be achieved by growing with organics or by eating foods such as Chaga.
Growing with Mycos and fermented LAB based nutrients can combine to make foods with natural aspirin, you dont get this at Walmart :-) honestly, when people tell me my nutrients are expensive, i wonder just how cheaply they consider themselves :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Jorge Sprav would be proud of you :) for those who dont know Jorge, i urge you Youtube him. esp those interested in funky weapon design. Come the zombie apocalypse, i am going to Jorge's House
well i watched that series on bio char,,really got my interest,,then i seen the tetra prvta vid too,watched it,,and all the shit came together in my head FINALLY,,i always remember how great black clay was for some crops and put them together,,only thing about clay is when it gets dry you got a ready made concrete,,if you keep it moist it producing big time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

why people dont understand, food and nutrition is related to pH it is that simple, if we have the wrong pH, we will absorb all kinds of shit from all kinds of places. Its the same for cows, for fish, for plants, for insects. for example, i use Bti-K to alter the ph of a caterpillars stomach so it dies with a belly full of leaves.
I use fungus to liberate Fe from phosphates in soil, this is about pH.
yes we need good sources of food, untampered, but the only way to be sure is grow your own. people who make money from selling you food, are likely to do anything to keep the money flowing towards them, same is true now of legal weed. Buyer beware and learn about pH :)
sure enough true,,i wish i could grow enough food to suport my own cow but cant,,with all these refinerys here in this state,,aint a lake or stream thats not loaded with mercury and in the fish,,so bad they even have a recomendation chart when you buy your hunting and fishing lis,telling you how much to eat by age group,,so ya if you didnt do it,,you pay the price,,damn if we could all have 50 acres of land to manage on are own,,id be a happy camper,lol

Top Bottom