Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yep, that or at least here in the States they artificially inject the animals with B12.... IMHO best just to eat your fruit and veggies. ;)
wild animals arent,,and im thinking real hard on rabbits and a cow,,they gonna work for me,,i will already have my compost inoculated by the time it goes to the garden,lol and i asure you i dont spike none my animals,,now on the other hand i cant control the mercury in the water my fish come from,,thats another subject that can go forever,,sorry though it just not healthy to just eat vegtables,,the body needs fat to0

SunnyRadio

SunnyRadio

wild animals arent,,and im thinking real hard on rabbits and a cow,,they gonna work for me,,i will already have my compost inoculated by the time it goes to the garden,lol and i asure you i dont spike none my animals,,now on the other hand i cant control the mercury in the water my fish come from,,thats another subject that can go forever,,sorry though it just not healthy to just eat vegtables,,the body needs fat to0

I like how you made it about the fat and not the meat, our hunger is the best driver of what the body needs if we didn't need it we/our ancestors would have never eaten it. And humans have and do eat just about everything imaginable.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I like how you made it about the fat and not the meat, our hunger is the best driver of what the body needs if we didn't need it we/our ancestors would have never eaten it. And humans have and do eat just about everything imaginable.
well i see it this way,,if it was intended to just eat greens,,there wouldnt be any,,think about it,,if you plant grass,,before it will rise to acomplish what it was intended for,,the wildlife will graze it down,,if we as human were supose to eat nothing but veggies and fruit to remane healthy,,there wouldnt be a single thing in this world green ,,population would die off and then maybe it would only be a few that could survive it,,there wouldnt be any animals at all if they werent intended for food,the body is mainly water,with out it nothing survives,,so guess im saying everything has its purpose or it wouldnt exsist,,if you dig what a redneck be saying,,i love gardening,oh how much i do,,no i cant grow enough to feed my family all year,,dont have the resourses,land,weather and mainly the back,,but if i could there still gonna be a meat product on that table,lmao

S

Socalking

well i see it this way,,if it was intended to just eat greens,,there wouldnt be any,,think about it,,if you plant grass,,before it will rise to acomplish what it was intended for,,the wildlife will graze it down,,if we as human were supose to eat nothing but veggies and fruit to remane healthy,,there wouldnt be a single thing in this world green ,,population would die off and then maybe it would only be a few that could survive it,,there wouldnt be any animals at all if they werent intended for food,the body is mainly water,with out it nothing survives,,so guess im saying everything has its purpose or it wouldnt exsist,,if you dig what a redneck be saying,,i love gardening,oh how much i do,,no i cant grow enough to feed my family all year,,dont have the resourses,land,weather and mainly the back,,but if i could there still gonna be a meat product on that table,lmao

I've been doing research, Goji berries are terrible for you, Wheat Grass is too( we'd need 5 stomachs to get anything good from it), I guess blueberries, grapes and other types of berries are VERY good for you, especially coupled with non-lean meat. Lots of science to back it up, you can reduce heart blockage by 50% in 5 months eating berries rich with polyphenols, other greens are hardly digestable and lead to inflammation EVERYWHERE(joints, arteries, small veins) and cause health problems. They said in the stone ages, berries, nuts and meat where the staple of the diet and are the best things you can eat. but meat only once a day- 3x a week. The best meat is grass fed animals, the cows that are grassfed can actually absorb grass's vitamins and minerals thus you actually find it in their meat(omega-3, omega-6, vitamin A and E much more protein). you can even taste the grass in it, shame it costs 30 bucks a steak

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I've been doing research, Goji berries are terrible for you, Wheat Grass is too( we'd need 5 stomachs to get anything good from it), I guess blueberries, grapes and other types of berries are VERY good for you, especially coupled with non-lean meat. Lots of science to back it up, you can reduce heart blockage by 50% in 5 months eating berries rich with polyphenols, other greens are hardly digestable and lead to inflammation EVERYWHERE(joints, arteries, small veins) and cause health problems. They said in the stone ages, berries, nuts and meat where the staple of the diet and are the best things you can eat. but meat only once a day- 3x a week. The best meat is grass fed animals, the cows that are grassfed can actually absorb grass's vitamins and minerals thus you actually find it in their meat(omega-3, omega-6, vitamin A and E much more protein). you can even taste the grass in it, shame it costs 30 bucks a steak
that is a fact,,if the cow isnt a pasture feed cow,,it is introduced by chemicals,,all feeds are manufactured with something in them doesnt matter what type animal either,dog ,cat ,goat ,horse and so on,,all are dosed with something,,and still aint buying vegan is healthy,,just aint gonna happy with this cowboy,,every meal has meat or i dont eat,,same with milk,,all the studies in the world aint gonna tell me it aint good for you,,and in same breath folk take some kind of supplement to get same results,,hell if all this was true,,why we need food at all,,just take a pill,,vitamins, pharms, supplements,all are addictions,,we all have said this herb is better for us,that alone in your mind tells ya pills aint any good for ya,,i tell ya what,,im 57 and other than my handicaps from my accident,,i have been sick 3 times in all them years,were i couildnt get out of bed and be productive,,can you al say that?i eat meat with every meal,,i dont do store bought veggies at all,,i grow my own or dont eat um,,most my meat i hunted or fished for thats what i eat when i cant grow my own,,am i fat you better believe it,,i dont get any exercise anymore,,but my fat isnt from over eating its from lack of work,,with my accident came a complete shutdown of my exercise,,i aint going to no gym to so called exercise ,when its just a cheater hangout,,all my exercise come from hard work and sweat,,look back in history and look at the dieses and cancers,compared to today,,guess what we and all this scientific study created it,,same with everything else,coming up pollio and measles were about it other than the flu,,the college kids invented all the other shit we all read about,,and that my friends along with all the other crap in this world is fueled and continued threw COMMUNICATIONS,,a whole stream of electricans that keep the fire fueled for there own self need of gradifcation,,aint hating on no vegan,,hell your body,,you only got 1 and it all depends on ones self to sustain it,,me im a dieing,meat feed,pot smoking and enjoying what was provided for me in my eyes and happy,,shit im fool i know,but im happy so should all yall,,quite reading all that crap and find out for yourself,,perfect example,,my wife and i raised 2 boys,healthy boys ,and my daughter in law had and raised 6 kids on her on previuois life,,my oldest married her and when my baby girl was born,,her mama and my son,choice to read some bullshit internet crap for every thing,,and when it fails ,hey mom or dad what is going on,,and every damn time they come back from a doctor the diagnoise is the same shit we told them,,so go hard folks,,age is experience and all of us have same agenda,,we gonna die,,as soon as you come out the chute your dieing,,live it and be happy while you wait your turn,,hahahah,,shit tell you one thing,,you go talking about vegans ,tree huggers,and science you gonna start a fire,,sorry to bother you all,,my opinion dont mean much,but it mine,,you all have a wonderful day you hear,lmao

jipp

jipp

yes, so char is really organic matter cooked by its own gases

i thought you guys were talking about some kind of clay. hah.. char i know what that is and have made it. but for a totally different reason.. i made it because its kick ass fuel for forging knives with ( clean )! iv had lots of hobbies over the years..
and it can get expensive after a while to buy raw charcoal.. so it was cheaper to make the fuel my self.
now you have me thinking about it again, but with micros and shit instead of super heat for beating the shit out of metal.

the ancient romans had some provinces with black smiths. i wonder if they used char in there farming.. hmm.

Last edited:
S

Socalking

that is a fact,,if the cow isnt a pasture feed cow,,it is introduced by chemicals,,all feeds are manufactured with something in them doesnt matter what type animal either,dog ,cat ,goat ,horse and so on,,all are dosed with something,,and still aint buying vegan is healthy,,just aint gonna happy with this cowboy,,every meal has meat or i dont eat,,same with milk,,all the studies in the world aint gonna tell me it aint good for you,,and in same breath folk take some kind of supplement to get same results,,hell if all this was true,,why we need food at all,,just take a pill,,vitamins, pharms, supplements,all are addictions,,we all have said this herb is better for us,that alone in your mind tells ya pills aint any good for ya,,i tell ya what,,im 57 and other than my handicaps from my accident,,i have been sick 3 times in all them years,were i couildnt get out of bed and be productive,,can you al say that?i eat meat with every meal,,i dont do store bought veggies at all,,i grow my own or dont eat um,,most my meat i hunted or fished for thats what i eat when i cant grow my own,,am i fat you better believe it,,i dont get any exercise anymore,,but my fat isnt from over eating its from lack of work,,with my accident came a complete shutdown of my exercise,,i aint going to no gym to so called exercise ,when its just a cheater hangout,,all my exercise come from hard work and sweat,,look back in history and look at the dieses and cancers,compared to today,,guess what we and all this scientific study created it,,same with everything else,coming up pollio and measles were about it other than the flu,,the college kids invented all the other shit we all read about,,and that my friends along with all the other crap in this world is fueled and continued threw COMMUNICATIONS,,a whole stream of electricans that keep the fire fueled for there own self need of gradifcation,,aint hating on no vegan,,hell your body,,you only got 1 and it all depends on ones self to sustain it,,me im a dieing,meat feed,pot smoking and enjoying what was provided for me in my eyes and happy,,shit im fool i know,but im happy so should all yall,,quite reading all that crap and find out for yourself,,perfect example,,my wife and i raised 2 boys,healthy boys ,and my daughter in law had and raised 6 kids on her on previuois life,,my oldest married her and when my baby girl was born,,her mama and my son,choice to read some bullshit internet crap for every thing,,and when it fails ,hey mom or dad what is going on,,and every damn time they come back from a doctor the diagnoise is the same shit we told them,,so go hard folks,,age is experience and all of us have same agenda,,we gonna die,,as soon as you come out the chute your dieing,,live it and be happy while you wait your turn,,hahahah,,shit tell you one thing,,you go talking about vegans ,tree huggers,and science you gonna start a fire,,sorry to bother you all,,my opinion dont mean much,but it mine,,you all have a wonderful day you hear,lmao

Agreed! I love the farm raised eggs too, has twice the protien and vit a and e, and good fats for cholesterol. i eat three hard boiled eggs or so at a time and you can really feel the difference of the organic free roam chickens and they have a blood orange yolk that is packed with flavor, absolutely amazing how many eggs a few chickens can put out

oh hey bro, about the half of the plant that wasnt budding, you were right, it ended up catching up to the rest of the plant for the most part

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i thought you guys were talking about some kind of clay. hah.. char i know what that is and have made it. but for a totally different reason.. i made it because its kick ass fuel for forging knives with ( clean )! iv had lots of hobbies over the years..
and it can get expensive after a while to buy raw charcoal.. so it was cheaper to make the fuel my self.
now you have me thinking about it again, but with micros and shit instead of super heat for beating the shit out of metal.

the ancient romans had some provinces with black smiths. i wonder if they used char in there farming.. hmm.
yes bro,,check out terra preta they would burn char and add broken soil pots to hold it all together in the rain forest,,interesting shit,,will change your way of growing for sure

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Agreed! I love the farm raised eggs too, has twice the protien and vit a and e, and good fats for cholesterol. i eat three hard boiled eggs or so at a time and you can really feel the difference of the organic free roam chickens and they have a blood orange yolk that is packed with flavor, absolutely amazing how many eggs a few chickens can put out

oh hey bro, about the half of the plant that wasnt budding, you were right, it ended up catching up to the rest of the plant for the most part
good deal,,hey check it out bro,,save them egg shells,let them dry,,crush to a powder,,and when you get ready to plant again,,put a little fertilizer,,cover with inch of compost,,then add the egg shells mix into the hole cover with a inch of soil and more compost,,set your plant in there,,and the shells and vinegar,,i got the recipe around here and have to find,,but i use this in my garden to prevent blossom end rot,,that is something they get from lack of calcium,,the shells provide it with enough to prevent it and last till plant dies,,let me find it and i holler back at ya

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

found it 2 tsp vinegar to 1tsp of crushed to powder egg shells,,crush the shells to dust,,take a cup add the shells and then vinegar,,it will make a runny paste,,pour in hole then just use a little water to get rest out,,shit works on my tomato plants,,havent had any get the end rot this year

S

Socalking

found it 2 tsp vinegar to 1tsp of crushed to powder egg shells,,crush the shells to dust,,take a cup add the shells and then vinegar,,it will make a runny paste,,pour in hole then just use a little water to get rest out,,shit works on my tomato plants,,havent had any get the end rot this year

Hrmm interesting stuff, I'll probably blend it up and dry it and then crush it again, I could mass produce the stuff.
This is what I come up with when doing the jar trick, 55% super fine sand and about 40% pure clay, less than 5 % organic materials floating,
The sand is so fine it might as well be clay itself

S

Socalking

I have this damn 25 ft round squash plant invading the wild weeds in my yard, summer squash popped up everywhere when I turned the soil lol,must be from a few years back, thing grows like mad, finna have 30 lbs of summer squash this is all one single plant in the picture crawling through the weeds, squash all up in the weeds, bugs won't touch these weeds either so it is bug free without any pesticides

Top Bottom