Jumping Right In! Brand New Set Up

• Thread starter Goodthingsgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

They want to make roots if we just let them. I got really excited when I discovered this...everyone else...not so much lol 🤣🤣🤣

I know I can be obnoxious but I don't have a lot else going for me so...

Maybe I should just do the glass of water. I remember doing that with my mother as a child if we ever broke one of her house plants. If I recall correctly, it always worked.
Things that make you go hmmmm

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Thank you Grownsince95. I really do appreciate your help.
I have tried to stay away. It’s the OCD in me.
My next attempt, I will do it your way with better discipline.
What are your thoughts on Turbokloners?
My thoughts are your starting to sound more like me every post with the toys Im obsessed with the toys too but I never got into the cloning stuff!! Lol

Jiffy pods. The big 55mm ones or whatever the number is. Never fails me. Can hold enough water for 14 days. Young tap roots love the peat too.
20201016 093525

Tornadohunting420

Tornadohunting420

Hello everyone.
Greetings from Ontario, Canada.
Fairly new to indoor growing. Did some indoor soil grows many years ago when I was much younger. This past summer I did 4 legal outdoor plants that went pretty well. I enjoyed doing it so much that I decided to continue inside.
I will admit, I’ve gone a little nuts on the equipment. Probably just like many other over eager beginners. I’m doing this for fun and hopefully some good buds to enjoy.
I have a lot to learn along the way. Perhaps I have broken up more than I can roll. Time will tell View attachment 1061260View attachment 1061260View attachment 1061261View attachment 1061262View attachment 1061263View attachment 1061264View attachment 1061265View attachment 1061261
Welcome I'm also from Ontario lambton county the blue coast. I also have a B.B 2.0 going from crop king along with 2 gorilla glue lemon.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

My thoughts are your starting to sound more like me every post with the toys Im obsessed with the toys too but I never got into the cloning stuff!! Lol

Jiffy pods. The big 55mm ones or whatever the number is. Never fails me. Can hold enough water for 14 days. Young tap roots love the peat too. View attachment 1065971

I used to love the peat jiffys but they break down and become very acidic after a long drain to waste grow. For my 8 week strains I don’t see any pH problems though. It’s the longer grows.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you put a towel between them it will help stabilize the root and air temps a bit better. I used to do mine on a cable box with a towel. I test the bottom of the cloner to be 78-80f with an IR tenp gun and air temps were 80.

Happen to have an ir temp gun?

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

If you put a towel between them it will help stabilize the root and air temps a bit better. I used to do mine on a cable box with a towel. I test the bottom of the cloner to be 78-80f with an IR tenp gun and air temps were 80.

Happen to have an ir temp gun?
I don’t have a gun. I will look into that.
I’m heading down to add a towel.

Top Bottom