Junk's Growing Log

• Thread starter SmithsJunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Aren't those smart pots the spikey looking ones? When I looked awhile back, they were $15-$20 per pot.
Those are airpots. I'm transitioning over to them right now. I just bought 2 more 3.7 gallon for 22 bucks. I like using them because they are the easiest pots I've dealt with for transplanting. Plus they work for double potting by unscrewing the bottom screw and pulling out bottom.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 05/13/19 (daily)

I think I got the broad mites all dealt with. Could only find dead ones in spot checks. I dont see why people rip out infected plants when theyre so easy to kill. That Bonide pyrethrin works great. I need to build my growroom but I'm runnin on empty $$$. I've got a couple sheets of 4x8 OSB and 10x 2x4 7.5' studs. Since I'm short on cash I'll do a temp 4x4x4 and flower out 6-8 plants SOG style. I'll trim em out flat runnin in 3gal pots and STS the Jack Herer. I planned on X'ing everything with Jack anyway so no need to isolate. Will store some pollen and hit the outdoor Jacks when they're ready.
20190513 172224
20190513 092945
20190513 170837
20190513 170814

Hey, thanks for all the support everyone. I've been very taxed, not feeling well, and very tired. You guys keep me going and I really appreciate it. I don't know what I'd do without y'alls cheers and wisdom. Mad respect for the Farm and the farmers.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sh*t!!! I just realised I need another light. Can't do clones and flip with only 3x CXB3590s. Nah, the flippers will do fine if I run the 2x at 100% for 10-14days. Hopefully? Think Im gonna build my next light and run that 70w driver. I don't have 220v to kick it up to 96w, bummer. I'll probably run it side-by-side with the 60w I just made dimmable.

While it's raining this next week I'll crank up the rosin press and and smash a few lbs of Banana Crack shake. See if I can make some rosin for trade since I'm nearly out of flowers.

I am crazy busy an po-broke. I gots ta get my hustle on.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Sh*t!!! I just realised I need another light. Can't do clones and flip with only 3x CXB3590s. Nah, the flippers will do fine if I run the 2x at 100% for 10-14days. Hopefully? Think Im gonna build my next light and run that 70w driver. I don't have 220v to kick it up to 96w, bummer. I'll probably run it side-by-side with the 60w I just made dimmable.

While it's raining this next week I'll crank up the rosin press and and smash a few lbs of Banana Crack shake. See if I can make some rosin for trade since I'm nearly out of flowers.

I am crazy busy an po-broke. I gots ta get my hustle on.
Everything’s looking amazing brother. Wow. Your the real deal buddy. Hope this season fills your pockets with bills for all your future project expenses. Wish I could get me some of that classic banana crack rosin but that dang border in between.. the law makers must not have tried rosin I m thinkin or they’d be way more chill about it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Everything’s looking amazing brother. Wow. Your the real deal buddy. Hope this season fills your pockets with bills for all your future project expenses. Wish I could get me some of that classic banana crack rosin but that dang border in between.. the law makers must not have tried rosin I m thinkin or they’d be way more chill about it.

Thanks brother.

I'm so friggin tired dude. The storm is supposed to hit this morning but I've felt it in my bones (and metal) for the last 3 days. I might take clones from the garden today but I want to see how my deck holds up to the storm (patched cracks in the awning and the 4x4x6 grow chamber is only about 30% finished. Will see how wet it gets before hanging a light).
20190514 194526

I hear the rain tick, tick, ticking on the awning right now. The storm is beginning.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Score!

Another Banana Crack bean. I know it's fresh cause the weed I pulled it from is fresh (vacuum sealed mason jar). Soaking now.
20190515 143637

One of my top 5 favorite strains, among Royal Nepal Kush, Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes), Durban Poison, and Pineapple Kush (I think it was Kush, can't remember now). This is, by far, the best daily driver I've had. I've smoked it day-in, day-out, since Oct and it's still stones me. (Bonus, was the 5.5lb yield on last years plant.)

Last edited:
Phylex

Phylex

Score!

Another Banana Crack bean. I know it's fresh cause the weed I pulled it from is fresh (vacuum sealed mason jar). Soaking now.
View attachment 870745

Gotta make more!!!! Lol
One of my top 5 favorite strains, among Royal Nepal Kush, Girl Scout Cookies (sometimes), Durban Poison, and Pineapple Kush (I think it was Kush, can't remember now). This is, by far, the best daily driver I've had. I've smoked it day-in, day-out, since Oct and it's still stones me. (Bonus, was the 5.5lb yield on last years plant.)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The garden is almost ready to give up clones. I'll take the tops then.

I was going to mainline but I thought about how I let em bush out last year and the fat yields I got. No reason to fix it if it ain't broke, they'll be bushes again. Need to stake and bamboo them as soon as I have the fundage.

Do you need them to be short?

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Score!

View attachment 870745
Id like to have a go at the banana crack my bro. The way you describe it.. i like a good daily driver.. hehe alllllways stoned so I have to always have a strain around that I can still operate power tools and enjoy my usual medicated state haha.
Do you just grow out the clones along with the moms or are they for your indoor escapades?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Id like to have a go at the banana crack my bro. The way you describe it.. i like a good daily driver.. hehe alllllways stoned so I have to always have a strain around that I can still operate power tools and enjoy my usual medicated state haha.
Do you just grow out the clones along with the moms or are they for your indoor escapades?

I'm growing the clones for the mountain grow and for trade. Worried about sending the other plants up on the mountain after the broad mite attack. It's not just my plants up there and I don't want to get blamed for any outbreaks. If the Banana Crack goes fem I will definitely clone and self. That's a keeper for sure. The beans will give me more chances just in case I get a bad pheno.

I did an online search and everybody is out. Was hoping to find you a seed store.

Last edited:
Top Bottom