Junk's Growing Log

• Thread starter SmithsJunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hope my cousin's house is okay. The conduit that connects to my electrical service is connected through the pier (perimeter footing) of his house. Either it's flooded under the house or the conduit separated somewhere under ground between there and here (way more likely). There is water coming out my electrical service box at about a galllon a minute. That storm was insane.
20181129 034332

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude! I just peeked in my tent this morning and my girls are looking good. I don't want to open it up this early to take pics cause it'll let the heat out. I'll post up pics later in the morning when it's warmer.

Okay, Primordial has got a client for life. I have spent thousands on nutes in the last two years. Every product claiming they got this or that ingredient in whatever form that makes them better than the competition but SeaGreen is the first to make my girls look so good, overnight. (I gotta give props to Krazy Kelp as well and will probably be part of my combination feeding w/SeaGreen from now on.) I could have saved sooo much money, sh*t!

Told ya bro. That shits legit. Check this out. I bought two bottles of rootamentary online and both bottles were expired and bad. One had a solid mass in it. So I contacted my guy at Primordial Solutions and he had them send out two brand new bottles. Both just made. He didn’t even ask for me to return the bad bottles. Just took my info and sent them. I honestly wasn’t expecting much but they stepped up to the plate and hit it out of the park.

I am now using their entire lineup including paleo bloom. It’s tood shit. I’ve been a biobizz evangelist for well over a decade and PS changed my mind. The minute I made the switch my plants did a 180. And they looked fine before. But now they are thriving.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Right on, maybe I'll spring for the 16 oz bottle instead of the 2 since you put it that way. One oz is about 30ml so yeah that will last a very long time indeed.

Just grab the sample pack. That’ll last a little while. It’s super concentrated stuff. 1 ml or so per gallon of water. Paleo bloom is less concentrated so they only sell big bottles of it. Good stuff though.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I almost said the same thing but he does a lot of growing. I'd go the other way and say buy a 16oz of SeaGreen and Rootamentary.

Yeah for a lot of plants obviously you’d need more. I was just suggesting it to give it a try as the stuff is pretty expensive, but worth it imo. If he wanted to try it on a few plants for a cycle the sample pack is hard to beat. $36 to your door for 75% of their lineup.

Madmax

Madmax

I hope my cousin's house is okay. The conduit that connects to my electrical service is connected through the pier (perimeter footing) of his house. Either it's flooded under the house or the conduit separated somewhere under ground between there and here (way more likely). There is water coming out my electrical service box at about a galllon a minute. That storm was insane.
View attachment 843785
Fuck thats kind of scary..a big supercell buddy.we got one of those fuckers in sydney yesterday.came down by the bucket fulls..hows your road in and out

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah for a lot of plants obviously you’d need more. I was just suggesting it to give it a try as the stuff is pretty expensive, but worth it imo. If he wanted to try it on a few plants for a cycle the sample pack is hard to beat. $36 to your door for 75% of their lineup.

Oh I absolutely agree, but why sample when you know it works? That's what I'm going to do, 16oz bottles if I can't afford the 32 ounce when it comes time.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Fuck thats kind of scary..a big supercell buddy.we got one of those fuckers in sydney yesterday.came down by the bucket fulls..hows your road in and out

I'm on a hill, but I've got eight Acres of property draining around my trailer right now. It's f^ckin crazy. This isn't just a supercell. It's a full-on cold weather front. Tomorrow it's going to snow. Hahaha.

I can't imagine what Paradise is like right now with its burn scars and this rain hitting hard like it is.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I absolutely agree, but why sample when you know it works? That's what I'm going to do, 16oz bottles if I can't afford the 32 ounce when it comes time.

For sure. I’m certainly not going to steer you or anyone else away from buying more. My point was that it’s better to try a little vs none at all. Mostly for other people who might stumble across this thread. But yeah I’m with you, it’s worth the price.

My only advice is to buy it from them directly as amazon and eBay sellers use those platforms to get rid of old bottles.

Or check your local hydro shop.

Just be sure to check the date on the bottom of the bottle before you buy it. One of my orders was on eBay from a local shop and it was expired and solidified. They apologized for the problem though so all is well.

When I tried it I had just bought a new supply of BioBizz so I wasn’t keen on spending more money on a new nute line. But @logic talked me into it and I took the plunge. So glad I did. Haven’t looked back since. I still mix in some biobizz when I can to use it up. But otherwise I’m all PS.

Madmax

Madmax

I'm on a hill, but I've got eight Acres of property draining around my trailer right now. It's f^ckin crazy. This isn't just a supercell. It's a full-on cold weather front. Tomorrow it's going to snow. Hahaha.

I can't imagine what Paradise is like right now with its burn scars and this rain hitting hard like it is.
Thank christ your on a hill dude and not on a flat ...wake up...open the door of van and b like ..where the fuck am i...hahaha..the rain here was that loud on corrugated roofing you couldnt hear what ea other was saying....drove me nuts..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

View attachment 843796

Btw here’s a high resolution Primordial Solutions feeding chart. I have one printed and stuck to my wall for reference. Nice to have handy.

Yeah, I have that in the reference material they sent me. Don't really need it though. It's easy enough instructions to remember. Way easier than Fox Farm or the other nutes I've used. I have instructions written on all kinds of containers, haha.

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

View attachment 843796

Btw here’s a high resolution Primordial Solutions feeding chart. I have one printed and stuck to my wall for reference. Nice to have handy.

I've kept all my containers so I didn't lose my formulas. I can finally ditch them.
20181129 071059

Two things I want to add to the Primordial mix but don't know if they'd make any difference. Biodiversity products like Krazy Kelp etc, and use them in an AACT mix, along with Primordial.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 11/29/18 (tent)

2 days after SeaGreen...

In just two days, the much shorter Banana Ice Cream #4 (middle) caught up in height to the Chocolate Nepal (left). This product is showing amazing results and I don't even have the complete system yet. My girls are going to be huge next year.
20181129 154424
20181129 154436
20181129 154505

Chocolate Nepal Kush
20181129 154525
20181129 154701 001
20181129 154707

Banana Ice Cream #4
20181129 154532
20181129 154629
20181129 154641
20181129 154655

Banana Ice Cream #5
20181129 154539
20181129 154603 001
20181129 154613

Pollen flower on Banana Ice Cream #4, almost ready to pop.
20181129 154816

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Junk had to move my spot to the garage so dealing with cold temps now. Ordered the fan you posted earlier and will hook up to temp controlled thermostat. Let me know how yours works please!

I just ordered this two stage temperature controller. It has some of the best ratings by over 1k people. It's on sale for $35, down Rom $50, and right now there's an extra 20% off "check the box" coupon (I love those). I hot it for $28, which is cheaper than most of the single stage controllers.

Want to give you a heads up so you can get the same savings if you haven't ordered one already. Why not get a controller that can kick on an extra fan if it gets too hot? Wasn't even thinking about 2 stage until I saw what other people were buying when looking at the first one I was considering. (This is why I always check the "What people bought" lists. I only check the "What people viewed" lists when i need to refine my search term parameters.) It only runs 10a but that's plenty for our little heaters.

Here's the link for It...

819QHG ypXL AC SL1500

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Itc-...re+control&dpPl=1&dpID=417y0W4HFmL&ref=plSrch

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I just ordered this two stage temperature controller. It has some of the best ratings by over 1k people. It's on sale for $35, down Rom $50, and right now there's an extra 20% off "check the box" coupon (I love those). I hot it for $28, which is cheaper than most of the single stage controllers.

Want to give you a heads up so you can get the same savings if you haven't ordered one already. Why not get a controller that can kick on an extra fan if it gets too hot? Wasn't even thinking about 2 stage until I saw what other people were buying when looking at the first one I was considering. (This is why I always check the "What people bought" lists. I only check the "What people viewed" lists when i need to refine my search term parameters.) It only runs 10a but that's plenty for our little heaters.

Here's the link for It...

View attachment 844046

Thanks brother. I’ll check it out, was ordering tonight. Got the heater. ;)
https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Itc-...re+control&dpPl=1&dpID=417y0W4HFmL&ref=plSrch

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom