• Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 11/27/18 (tent)

20181127 115747
20181127 115801

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Thermostat control or not, gotta have that little heater setf up and running in the tent by Thurs. The girls might be able to struggle through upper 30's, but upper 20's, no go.

Junk had to move my spot to the garage so dealing with cold temps now. Ordered the fan you posted earlier and will hook up to temp controlled thermostat. Let me know how yours works please!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Junk had to move my spot to the garage so dealing with cold temps now. Ordered the fan you posted earlier and will hook up to temp controlled thermostat. Let me know how yours works please!

Pwaahahahaha! I haven't even gotten it outside to the girls yet. It's been warming my toes since I'm trying to conserve my propane till the 1st. Tonight and tomorrow it'll be in the mid 40's but Thurs it's dropping into the 30's. I must have it set up to run without a controller for a few days till I can get that controller ordered and received. My neighbor is picking up a couple zips possibly tomorrow so I might be able to get this done a bit faster. I will definitely post the results. The heater is plenty powerful enough to heat a 4x2 tent, even at 170w. I'm only worried about it getting too hot without that thermostat outlet controller. I won't be able to sleep for few days (nothing new for me) because I'll be up all night checking the tent temps.

Don't forget to black out it's little red light before leaving it in there.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Pwaahahahaha! I haven't even gotten it outside to the girls yet. It's been warming my toes since I'm trying to conserve my propane till the 1st. Tonight and tomorrow it'll be in the mid 40's but Thurs it's dropping into the 30's. I must have it set up to run without a controller for a few days till I can get that controller ordered and received. My neighbor is picking up a couple zips possibly tomorrow so I might be able to get this done a bit faster. I will definitely post the results. The heater is plenty powerful enough to heat a 4x2 tent, even at 170w. I'm only worried about it getting too hot without that thermostat outlet controller. I won't be able to sleep for few days (nothing new for me) because I'll be up all night checking the tent temps.

Good call with the ref light. Thanks man. Good luck

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

I’ve got around the same temps but those 2 gavitas keep it around 73f in the garage with no a/c. I’m veging at 500w.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Dude! I just peeked in my tent this morning and my girls are looking good. I don't want to open it up this early to take pics cause it'll let the heat out. I'll post up pics later in the morning when it's warmer.

Okay, Primordial has got a client for life. I have spent thousands on nutes in the last two years. Every product claiming they got this or that ingredient in whatever form that makes them better than the competition but SeaGreen is the first to make my girls look so good, overnight. (I gotta give props to Krazy Kelp as well and will probably be part of my combination feeding w/SeaGreen from now on.) I could have saved sooo much money, sh*t!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 11/28/18 (tent)

I just had to get a pic. I opened up the corner of the flap and stuck my phone through for one. To put this in perspective, the outdoor temp got down to 43F last night and I'm not running a heater yet so it couldn't have been more than 48-50F in there. Still, not only are they perked, the Chocolate Nepal is even praising. At these temps!!!
20181128 072429

Primordial SeaGreen is the sh*t!!!

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Looking good SJ! You just convinced me to buy some sea green so I went to check prices and all I can say is wow. That stuff is over $300 per gallon!!! I think I might have to start taking better pics lol. I don't think I can spend that much, but I'll try a small bottle out.

Thank you.

Dude, do you realise how long a gallon would last you? I only used 2.5ml for my girls in the tent. That SeaGreen is gonna last me a loooong time, hehe. I was shying away from them because of the prices too but you really only need a small bottle for an indoor grow. That 32oz bottle would feed them about 350 times, during flower, 900 times in veg. I had no idea they were so concentrated till I used it.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thank you.

Dude, do you realise how long a gallon would last you? I only used 2.5ml for my girls in the tent. That SeaGreen is gonna last me a loooong time, hehe. I was shying away from them because of the prices too but you really only need a small bottle for an indoor grow. That 32oz bottle would feed them about 350 times, during flower, 900 times in veg. I had no idea they were so concentrated till I used it.

Right on, maybe I'll spring for the 16 oz bottle instead of the 2 since you put it that way. One oz is about 30ml so yeah that will last a very long time indeed.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

he he he another lost soul coming over to full organic. He has seen the light!!!!!!! Nice move man. :D

Thank you.

...but you know me enough now to know I always wanted to be organic. It's how I started, but it was sooo expensive they priced me out. I'm never spending over $2.5k on a grow again. But I will fork over $300-$500 for organic nutes that'll last me more than a season in 1200gal of dirt. I think Primordial might help me get well over that 20lb mark for six plants, maybe even 30lb using their full line. I'm very excited and I might bypass or delay my grow room build to make sure I can get a 32oz of Rootamentary at least. Really liking the testimonials on True Bloom and PaleoBloom too. Have some things possibly lining up and maybe I can do it all.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Right on, maybe I'll spring for the 16 oz bottle instead of the 2 since you put it that way. One oz is about 30ml so yeah that will last a very long time indeed.

They've helped me feel inspired again. I was gettin kinda bummed cause the cheap cheap stuff fried my girls this year. I know I got away with a good crop still, but what could it have been? I could have bought a complete set of this stuff for a whole season instead of a month's worth of Fox Farm. Not making that mistake again.

Top Bottom