just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mdTHC420

hey farmers,

first off, everything here legal, and second, best closet ever, lol.

finally got a camera down there so figured id get a grow log goin on here.

everything here is a constant work in progress with things getting put up every once in a while. shelves for bonsai mums in the veg room coming soon and the such.

brief overview. totals: 20,000 watts MH/HPS, 900 watts t5/cfl

veg room:

1 70 site power cloner soon to be added is 1 40 site power cloner both with the domes

4x8 tray with 2 8 bulb t5s

2 1000 watt MH in Radiant 8s and 1 1000 MH in a parabolic reflector

flower room:

17 1000 watt HPS

roof mounted swamp cooler

so that's what i have to play with. right now im using ff happy frog in mostly 5 gal homer buckets. using the botanicare nute line up incl. liquid karma, cal mag, and sillica (hydroplex for flowering).

in the pics are the flower room with 3.2 rounds in it. one .5 weeks, 3.5 weeks, 5.5 weeks and five large ones that are just about to get chopped.

enjoy and feel free to ask questions or suggestions, most would be appreciated.

peace out.

Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 2
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 3
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 4
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 5
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 6
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 7
Just a lil 2500 sq ft closet opperation 8
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I like your walkin closet setup - looking good

whats this gem?

117815d1291956792-just-lil-2500-sq-ft-closet-opperation-pict0010.jpg.att

M

mdTHC420

thanks much. more like a skate in and around...hehehe

that is a indica dom blue dream

T

T.O.C.

Well my good man I had to pick my jaw up off the floor so I could type and this room looks exceptional. I love the cleanliness, something that I strive for very hard myself. I truly love this setup and only wish I had a room like this... want to trade for a 3x3 tent straight up.... yea thought not. Well if you don't mind me asking is it Blue Dream all the way through or do you have some other goodies running around in there? Cant wait to stay tuned.

M

mdTHC420

thank you sir. i do my best to keep things clean and tidy... ish. i really dont know off the top of my head but i prob have 30+ stains going at some point in all the cycles 20 or so that are going to be kept for mother stock.

off the top of my head:

God Bud
Gods Gift
Blueberry
Blue Hawaiian
Blue Dream
Blue Hash Plant
Venom Wreck
LA Con
LA Woman
Great White Shark
Pinapple Express
Grape Ape
Super Silver Haze
AK
Northern Lights Haze
Lemon Skunk
MK Ultra
Cindy 99
Shaman
unknown kush we call Ike Kush
Juicy Fruit

EDIT:Cali Big Bud and White Russian and The Purps

and i have a few that were given/purchased/were here that were labeled one thing but im sure it cant be: AK48 supose to be indica but growing like SSH

anywho, thats mostly what i have i think plus a few others i dont remember.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dayum boy u got nice lil collection i remember havin some ak 48 and man i swear that shit hit me as sooon as you start ihaling i liked that smoke. one thing i noticed is that you didint write any OG on the list do you have any in your vault?

M

mdTHC420

i am missing a true OG, but gods gift is suppose to be gdp by og, especially being from so cal a while back. ive started to keep an eye out in CO but i really dont trust 95% of people that circulate dirty bug infested clones that are a cutting of what ever it is u want to buy.

the skate makes it easier to get down the rows to water and prune:cool0010:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

word^ but man 95% is perty high hope you find something nice out there. and that skateboard looks like it does a hugeeeee favor lol cant wait to see the rest of your ladies

M

mdTHC420

i have quite the opposite, very little faith in most genetics floating around. seems like people trying to make a fast buck. ive seen people grow bag seed and sell cuttings of it before they even sexed it. not saying cuttings in CO wont be good or on the off chance great and/or have pm or mites on it; but i think my chances are low.

i really want to get some seeds a' popin so i can find some gems of my own.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

helll yeahh seeds are the way to get a true personal gem theres alot to pick from here on the farm there suppose to be a big drop around xmas but well see what happens soooooo be on the look out theres suppose to be enuff beans for everybody

M

mdTHC420

i thought gods gift was space queen x purple erkle

ive heard a couple crosses that people suposedly call gods gift. the one i have the guy i got the clones from (part of the 5% in CO i do trust) a year back and again 3 months ago assured me that it was og by gdp, and ive seen that cross kickin around the net. i have also seen the cross u said as well as one that i think is something by mendo purps.

found this over on 420 mag: "God's Gift is a cross between Grand Daddy Purple and OG Kush"
rollitup and cannabis.com also had bunch of posts saying ogxgdp.

i did however find the other cross that i have seen it advertised as:Mendo Purps X Killer Queen (C99 X G13)

ill def post some pics thur flower so we couls possibly straighten this out.

S

Steve Z

look at every single report here. ask markcastle he bred the shit. he said it was the erkle cross was the correct gods gift.

edit - not saying yours isnt AT ALL, just saying that that is the gods gift i know....

so ogxgdp, obviously FEM seeds??!?

regardless of gods gift, your grow is fuckin awesome. dont know if i could comment anything, that shit looks straight baller

M

mdTHC420

poked around here and other sites. have been seeing the mark castle genetics of it around but i think i saw apothecary and possibly a few others had other crosses called gods gift one of which is og x gdp, but really the gdp or erkle or mendo purps all come from about the same lineage so comparable.

im not sure if this version of GG is from seed or what; i just know i got it from the most reputable person i have found in CO for clones, and sadly he moved to the mtns and i have lost contact with him.

also, maybe u have insight into this: doing research i saw that there are about 21 phenos or LA Con kickin around, a majority of which (20 i think) are the short and bushy indica LA Con most know and love. however, from the same guy as GG i got a cutting of LA con, completely indica as a clone, shorter fatter leafs and all, but when i grow it out, no matter what height the lights at it stretches like a sativa but keeps trowing the indica traits except length. talked to the guy and he swears that it is the dankest LA con hes had and is a definite keeper.

M

mdTHC420

heres a few more from today. first 2 are bout to be chopped. first blue venom wreck and 2nd northern lights haze. next a LST la con and a larger LAC in veg. last is a Blue Dream almost a week in.

PICT0007
PICT0025
PICT0019
PICT0016
PICT0020
T

T.O.C.

thank you sir. i do my best to keep things clean and tidy... ish. i really dont know off the top of my head but i prob have 30+ stains going at some point in all the cycles 20 or so that are going to be kept for mother stock.

off the top of my head:

God Bud
Gods Gift
Blueberry
Blue Hawaiian
Blue Dream
Blue Hash Plant
Venom Wreck
LA Con
LA Woman
Great White Shark
Pinapple Express
Grape Ape
Super Silver Haze
AK
Northern Lights Haze
Lemon Skunk
MK Ultra
Cindy 99
Shaman
unknown kush we call Ike Kush
Juicy Fruit

EDIT:Cali Big Bud and White Russian and The Purps

and i have a few that were given/purchased/were here that were labeled one thing but im sure it cant be: AK48 supose to be indica but growing like SSH

anywho, thats mostly what i have i think plus a few others i dont remember.
Jezusssssss, look at all those women, gunna start callin u the ladies man! gotta have ure pimp hand ready at all times around there. j/k, ure shit is stellar bro. truly jealous and will for sure stay tuned. thanks for droppin by and givin me some advice by the way.

T.O.C.

H

hardroc

That's a bad ass setup and list of ladies you have there, :RastaBong:

M

mdTHC420

thanks all. yeah, nl5 haze i do believe. always keep the pimp hand strong. also a few more i forgot on the list are Afgoo and Purple Passion. got a few more pics for here once i get the motivation to upload them.

Top Bottom